Sophie and Dave #29 Champagne lifestyle, Irn Bru wages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ seen his stories gushing over his co star in the play that goes wrong ā€œwe need to create some new pictures togetherā€ šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Very true point! Do you really think he's putting the lbs on then? I mean, in no way saying he looks slimmer šŸ˜‚but to me he looks just the same as before. I honestly don't see WHERE he's lost 20lbs?! šŸ„“
well according to his Instagram bio itā€™s now 30lbs šŸ˜‚ this number keeps magically going up but I really donā€™t see a difference!

• Haha
well according to his Instagram bio itā€™s now 30lbs šŸ˜‚ this number keeps magically going up but I really donā€™t see a difference!
If it was the heā€™d be properly showing off with his scales picture and a before and after

Reactions: 12
Dave we know you read here
Either you vlog showing the scales or this weight loss doesn't exist

Reactions: 16
4.4K on the last vlog. Iā€™m amazed they can afford their bills let alone think about staying onsite at Disney.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
4.4K on the last vlog. Iā€™m amazed they can afford their bills let alone think about staying onsite at Disney.
In contrast to Lucy Wood, who they cheated out of that Cosmo award, has 11k views on a vlog thatā€™s only been up a few hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I had to see the clips of Dave trying on his old clothes for myself, I wish I hadn't looked, I can't un-see now. I am really starting to think he has some form of body dysmorphia, how can he think he looks good and be prancing around as though he is in some kind of body positivity ad!? Just because you can squeeze yourself into something doesn't mean it fits.

Why on earth has kept those clothes all this time anyway!? They are just normal t-shirts, it's not like they are anything worth keeping. You can get t-shirts in ASDA for Ā£3.50 ffs.

DISCLAIMER: I am generally against commenting on people's appearances but the fact he is using his 'weight-loss' as vlog content whilst posing as some kind of fitness guru makes him fair game.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
As much as i think they are as bad as each other i do think its šŸ’© she hasnt acknowledged daves first fathers day as an insta post to stay on her feed, hardly god tier wife behaviour that šŸ˜‚

• Sad
As much as i think they are as bad as each other i do think its šŸ’© she hasnt acknowledged daves first fathers day as an insta post to stay on her feed, hardly god tier wife behaviour that šŸ˜‚
No.......UNBELIEVABLE! She hasn't mentioned it at all? You don't even have to read between the lines for that omission....:oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Itā€™s merged into one
The wording of that sounds so weird ā€˜watching you become a dad has been the most amazing thing to watchā€™
Not ā€˜youā€™re an amazing dadā€™ or whatever.
I have no doubt Dave loves Barney, but from what Iā€™ve seen heā€™s pretty useless. But then so is Soaf šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
AGREE!!!!!!!!! I thought the exact same!!!!!!!! She posts her crappy reels, in her Granny dresses. But can't even make a post about Daves first Fathers Day. I can't actually stand that girl I realllllly can't. She's vile. ALL about herself & HER image.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
If these two were smart they would get on tiktok IMMEDIATELY and start creating videos on that platform. YouTube vlogging channels will probably die within the next decade in my opinion and SADā€™s views arenā€™t doing so good, are they?

Everyone and their granny is on tiktok - you can get millions of followers in a short period of time if you know how and what to post. AND they would only have to make a 60 second video a day - two if they felt like working hard :ROFLMAO:. Itā€™s perfect for them. No hours of editing, lots of trends to try that donā€™t require much thinking or pre-planning. Iā€™ve even seen lazy content ā€œgo viralā€.

Like I said, if these two were smart - Oh wait . . . :unsure: Havenā€™t seen much of that these past few years.šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 10
If these two were smart they would get on tiktok IMMEDIATELY and start creating videos on that platform. YouTube vlogging channels will probably die within the next decade in my opinion and SADā€™s views arenā€™t doing so good, are they?

Everyone and their granny is on tiktok - you can get millions of followers in a short period of time if you know how and what to post. AND they would only have to make a 60 second video a day - two if they felt like working hard :ROFLMAO:. Itā€™s perfect for them. No hours of editing, lots of trends to try that donā€™t require much thinking or pre-planning. Iā€™ve even seen lazy content ā€œgo viralā€.

Like I said, if these two were smart - havenā€™t seen much of that these past few years.šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
No no no
We do not need to see dave wobbling his boobs around

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.