Sophie and Dave #29 Champagne lifestyle, Irn Bru wages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as iv grown to really dislike these two, I have to admit seeing B having the time of his life in the swimming pool was nice to see. I hope they continue to take him swimming

Reactions: 10
And Dave has to mention he's used the hotel gym :rolleyes:

To quote his story: "fitness happened"..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
As much as iv grown to really dislike these two, I have to admit seeing B having the time of his life in the swimming pool was nice to see. I hope they continue to take him swimming
They won't unless they get a gifted membership at a pool

• Sad
I just have to say, I know how disheartening it is to see these two get gifted hotel stays when they have done NOTHING to deserve it. But remember, they have no pride or integrity at all. They will never be able to look their son in the eye and tell him they provided for him. They took him swimming yet didnā€™t have a floaty or anything for him to sit in. They are clueless and really donā€™t seem to give a tit about their own son.

I wonder if they put in the hotel review ā€˜excellent carpet in the room which is great when you drop your baby onto his faceā€™.

I knew they would be bumming Knappily as they are going in feb and I had a feeling Fatty Lump and Soaf the Frump would go when they go so someone else can hold their inconvenience of a child.

I canā€™t wait for the vlog to see Dave struggle up the massive hills at Legoland and to squeeze onto the rides šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I saw a post on insta from a small restaurant in Manchester (I think?) who are bombarded with emails from ā€œinfluencersā€ saying theyā€™d be ā€œdropping into Manchester on Saturday and would love to give their restaurant ā€˜exposureā€™ā€ bragging about their followers and how it could help the restaurants brand by being featured in their stories or grid. All for a free meal. The restaurant posted stories finally calling these influencers out and explained that they have barely been open this year and gifting meals to every influencer these days would cost them thousands.
Now anyone remember when soaf was pregnant and they were gifted the pregnancy pillow and Dave said ā€œI really wanted to get you thisā€ or something along those lines. So Iā€™m 100% positive that these two are in the line of begging brands for items. Especially Dave. So whatā€™s the betting they tried their luck at begging hotels in the windsor area for a trip? I wouldnā€™t put it past them. Itā€™s definitely something theyā€™d do. Especially considering all the begging and tagging Dave does on his insta with gym equipment etc.

would also explain why the gifted items have dried up this last year, as all they could beg for during lockdown (on brand at least) would be stuff for Barney and we all know theyā€™re not arsed about him!

Iā€™d never want to stoop that low personally, but we all know that these two have no shame.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Beggy Brown, of course she packed her dressing gown!

And guys if you ever feel yourselves getting angry at these two, remember SHE HAS TO HAVE SEX WITH DAVE šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
These holidays / hotel bookings / theme park trips are actually not gifted at all. There is a huge price to pay for all of this. Influencers are actually selling their children for these perks. I saw a horrible YouTube video where a lady who vlogged at the start of YouTube was explaining why she stopped. She found out there were horrible videos of her kids on dark internet sites that had been put together using her footage of her wee ones in the bath and running around in their nappies etc. As a parent of a little one I absolutely sobbed my heart out for this woman and her kids. She was making the video as a warning to other vloggers on YouTube. Imagine the horror some of these kids will have when they are older to find out your parents have exposed you to such danger. My heart breaks for wee Barney that his safety and privacy is being sold so S&D can get a couple of holidays. Why would you do that to the most precious wee thing youā€™ll ever be trusted with?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
These holidays / hotel bookings / theme park trips are actually not gifted at all. There is a huge price to pay for all of this. Influencers are actually selling their children for these perks. I saw a horrible YouTube video where a lady who vlogged at the start of YouTube was explaining why she stopped. She found out there were horrible videos of her kids on dark internet sites that had been put together using her footage of her wee ones in the bath and running around in their nappies etc. As a parent of a little one I absolutely sobbed my heart out for this woman and her kids. She was making the video as a warning to other vloggers on YouTube. Imagine the horror some of these kids will have when they are older to find out your parents have exposed you to such danger. My heart breaks for wee Barney that his safety and privacy is being sold so S&D can get a couple of holidays. Why would you do that to the most precious wee thing youā€™ll ever be trusted with?
Yeah, all these bloggers who put their children on the internet donā€™t realise what trouble it can get into. Even when they post pics of them naked but scribble over it or put a sticker on the private area, all the dark webbers apparently know how to remove it. Itā€™s just sick.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Now I'm beginning to think they daft comment about SAD deserving a gifted Disney trip is a set up ! This guy commenting surely can't be that mad!
All views ,comments , likes or dislikes count right ? So it's a set up hahaha

Reactions: 12
If they have booked a trip, why have they kept it so quiet... especially when a week ago Daveā€™s insta was full of ā€˜just book it thenā€™....

They are either praying a pin sale or have taken out a loan/credit card. Dumb dumb dumb especially since they have no housing security. And Iā€™m sorry but if you are stupid enough to buy a pin from them knowing what we know now, the flamily can only blame themselves when the scammers get to go on holiday from their sad pitiful lives!!!

Yeah, all these bloggers who put their children on the internet donā€™t realise what trouble it can get into. Even when they post pics of them naked but scribble over it or put a sticker on the private area, all the dark webbers apparently know how to remove it. Itā€™s just sick.
The sad thing is they all must realise how dangerous it is to post these things, I think itā€™s more that they are more interested in money and free things to care about the safety of their own children. The Saccones have proved this by admitting they know paedophiles most likely watch their kids but itā€™s all about the money and affording a nice lifestyle for the kidsā€¦ i know if I were their kids Iā€™d rather a modest life safe from paedos than being plastered all over the web. The kids havenā€™t asked to be used like this, why canā€™t these parents just do what the rest of us do and GET A JOB šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Butā€¦butā€¦but if S&D make a vlog/post about having booked a Disney trip how on earth will a company ever know to gift them one? šŸ˜±šŸ˜‡

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Itā€™s sounding like theyā€™ve been gifted one already but your not allowed to talk about it or say it until nearer the time!?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
It made me feel awkward, like he doesnā€™t know how to move or what is expected of him. My youngest is not quite a lockdown baby but even she is a bit more sure of herself and capable

I sometimes think it would be nice to exploit my kids on social media for some free spices then realise I just canā€™t do it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
One of the things I found strange was that when Soaf lowered Barney, heā€™s instinct wasnā€™t to put his arms out in front. Also, Barney has already begun to show signs that he has no eye contact with his parents because if you watch closely, he doesnā€™t quite look them in the eyes, but slightly off to afar. Their neglect is starting to show in his behaviours.

Also; why in Soaf the frumps photos does Barney look blonde and yet in Daves heā€™s a full ginger?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
They've been through a lot?! I'M SORRY LIKE WHAT?!?! Nathan is completely off his head if he thinks they deserve anything! These two aren't good for my blood pressure i swear, i literally rage even thinking about them.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I canā€™t believe they were gifted a trip? How ā˜¹ Such a pair of a lazy credits.

Theyā€™ve surely booked their own Florida trip! Deposit on credit card, pin sale incoming. Honestly disgusted with them. I hope they are struggling and not rolling in cash anymore. šŸ˜”
Whether theyā€™ve been gifted a trip or cough up for it themselves, the truth is that looking after a small child in a hot country thousands of miles away and trying to vlog will absolutely kill them. They canā€™t vlog/edit when they are at home doing absolutely nothing. I hope they do get to Disney as it will be a very long time before they will get to go again! Plus, they didnā€™t have any spending money last time and this time will be no different. All in all, it will be a disaster

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.