Sophie and Dave #29 Champagne lifestyle, Irn Bru wages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what was the point of showing us those shorts and tops for Barney in the packing vlog, as in the live he was in his pjs and it looks like he went to legoland in a sleepsuit.

Reactions: 17
To be honest i'm glad they did go and all is ok, with all the silence on socials i was getting a tad worried about Barney, wish he had a little rain coat on tho :(

Reactions: 9
just came to say this, did you notice the pointy finger on knapps post, poking daves tummy 😂
DAVE JUST SMILE NORMALLY ONE. FACKING.TIMEEEEEE. shut your mouuuthhhhh.

I find it weird that they don't dress Barney in cute little outfits..he's nearly one!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As a trained teacher her reading skills are dreadful. She wizzed through every page trying to get a reaction. Everything she does is for effect and repetitive - so annoying. If he laughs or reacts to something she repeats it over and over………..……
Bedtime stories should be soothing, dimmed lighting, gentle interaction pointing or feeling appropriate object, not rushed!!!
Their parenting skills are something to be desired, so sad for Barney 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 25
so shocked they went , bet they are tired this morning 😂

the best present for Dave was apparently meeting crappily ever after. Is that because they are hoping for a few new followers from them?

hope little Barney had a good day.

just came to say this, did you notice the pointy finger on knapps post, poking daves tummy 😂
Shut your mouth Dave omfg it might be quite a nice photo if he was smiling, S looks better in jeans than if she had worn her Amish attire. Yet Dave has to make sure we get a look into the cavern.

• Haha
Dear god not even a coat on that wee boy. He’s flipping nearly one and in little infant baby clothes. She’s wearing a rain coat but they’re carrying Barney with no coat with a blanket wrapped round his legs?!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
THEY TOOK AN (almost) ONE YEAR OLD CHILD TO A THEME PARK IN THE PISSING RAIN IN A SLEEPSUIT.

I don't take my kids to the supermarket in a sleepsuit.
How embarrassing.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I've taken a while off the Sophie And Dave thread, been more focused on Jade Billington. But mainly because they have bored me so so much. Thought I'd try catch up, I've missed loads of their slogs but I couldn't help but watch their packing one after seeing the comments on here 🤣 I don't know what to say... RUBBER WEDDING RINGS?!! 😂why is it other professional weight lifters who are married can still wear their wedding rings? & not have to buy a RUBBER RING on their wedding finger 😆I'd be absolutely livid seeing my husband take off his actual wedding ring for a rubber Christmas cracker ring! But to be fair, his actual ring before was hideous anyway so I guess that's why she is so chill at looking at something so disappointing. They've not even scraped past 4k views..... YIKES 🥶I bet they are doing anything in their power to get to Disney just to get those views 😂 cause these views are TRAGIC!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
so shocked they went , bet they are tired this morning 😂

the best present for Dave was apparently meeting crappily ever after. Is that because they are hoping for a few new followers from them?

hope little Barney had a good day.
thing is, Knappily don’t have that many followers on YouTube or Instagram so are they hoping to piggy back off of S&D? 🤷🏻‍♀️
i think Knappily would love to be more successful and i know she has now started getting gifted stuff/ads.

i would love to know the true story behind the Brown’s visit to Windsor. They appeared to have stayed in a top notch hotel/spa and i find it strange that Soaf would spend her own money on the GF smelling facial 🧐
Knapp’s stayed at a Premier Inn for example.

🤷🏻‍♀️🧐🤨

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I've taken a while off the Sophie And Dave thread, been more focused on Jade Billington. But mainly because they have bored me so so much. Thought I'd try catch up, I've missed loads of their slogs but I couldn't help but watch their packing one after seeing the comments on here 🤣 I don't know what to say... RUBBER WEDDING RINGS?!! 😂why is it other professional weight lifters who are married can still wear their wedding rings? & not have to buy a RUBBER RING on their wedding finger 😆I'd be absolutely livid seeing my husband take off his actual wedding ring for a rubber Christmas cracker ring! But to be fair, his actual ring before was hideous anyway so I guess that's why she is so chill at looking at something so disappointing. They've not even scraped past 4k views..... YIKES 🥶I bet they are doing anything in their power to get to Disney just to get those views 😂 cause these views are TRAGIC!!!
With the wedding ring, I suspect the original ring no longer fits him and rings don't go up to his size, hence the one size fits all rubber rings. Who would choose to wear a rubber wedding ring?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
With the wedding ring, I suspect the original ring no longer fits him and rings don't go up to his size, hence the one size fits all rubber rings. Who would choose to wear a rubber wedding ring?
Very true point! Do you really think he's putting the lbs on then? I mean, in no way saying he looks slimmer 😂but to me he looks just the same as before. I honestly don't see WHERE he's lost 20lbs?! 🥴

Reactions: 10
I thought the Loaf was purchased for story time?! Alas they’re too lazy to even sit in a chair 😂😂😂

As if Soaf would stay in a premier inn. Only the best top notch for the god tier wife!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Very true point! Do you really think he's putting the lbs on then? I mean, in no way saying he looks slimmer 😂but to me he looks just the same as before. I honestly don't see WHERE he's lost 20lbs?! 🥴
There’s a thing in weight loss forums called the “paper towel effect”, where when someone’s really heavy it’s almost impossible to tell they lost weight right away, because it’s like taking one sheet off a kitchen roll, it just looks the same at first. He says he fits into T-shirts he grew out of, so he’s the same as he was in 2018 basically.

I think he got the rings because he’s such a professional power lifter he needs to have special gear for lifting. But not shoes though, he can do that barefoot 😂

Reactions: 14
1) are those the T-shirt’s from the bin bag that he was bought for their Disney trip? 😹
2) I bet they were given a bit of cash from Dave’s parents after their visit/for his birthday and this is where the cash has gone, on the fancy hotel. Also that’s why Soaf said that they’d be celebrating Dave’s birthday on Saturday. I have a feeling Dave gets spoiled see. Because didn’t his mum buy him hundreds of pounds worth of gym equipment for his last bday?

• Heart
1) are those the T-shirt’s from the bin bag that he was bought for their Disney trip? 😹
2) I bet they were given a bit of cash from Dave’s parents after their visit/for his birthday and this is where the cash has gone, on the fancy hotel. Also that’s why Soaf said that they’d be celebrating Dave’s birthday on Saturday. I have a feeling Dave gets spoiled see. Because didn’t his mum buy him hundreds of pounds worth of gym equipment for his last bday?
ooh that’s a good shout about Dave’s mum/parents. Makes sense when you think that a few weeks ago they were saying how expensive the zoo was!

knappily has an online shop as well and designs disney mugs etc i wonder of she will be helping S&D with “merch” 🧐

Reactions: 11
ooh that’s a good shout about Dave’s mum/parents. Makes sense when you think that a few weeks ago they were saying how expensive the zoo was!

knappily has an online shop as well and designs disney mugs etc i wonder of she will be helping S&D with “merch” 🧐
They don’t need help with sellling mugs, they’re pro’s at that already 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Meeting someone for the first time is “the best birthday present” - really Dave? It’s also your first Fathers Day - no mention of that Dave!!
We all know what yours and Sloths priorities are don’t we? and it’s not your Son is it? You never cease to amaze …………

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.