Sophie and Dave #29 Champagne lifestyle, Irn Bru wages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone confirm if the trip is gifted? Sorry if it has already been said. I assume it is otherwise why go at the weekend when it'll be so busy?! Make the most of doing things in the week before he's at school, always quieter! Not like you're busy working all week!

Reactions: 10
Hmmm something odd is going on. Wonder if they left Windsor yesterday morning? They might just mention barney was too unsettled? I feel an excuse coming....

Reactions: 19
Can anyone confirm if the trip is gifted? Sorry if it has already been said. I assume it is otherwise why go at the weekend when it'll be so busy?! Make the most of doing things in the week before he's at school, always quieter! Not like you're busy working all week!
nothing to confirm whether its gifted or not tbh.

Its Mrs Knapps birthday today , she hasn’t labelled anything ad/gifted and I think she’s quite good at that. Also they stayed at a premier inn so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7

Its Mrs Knapps birthday today , she hasn’t labelled anything ad/gifted and I think she’s quite good at that. Also they stayed at a premier inn so 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m surprised Sophie hasn’t done a gushing ig story wishing her happy birthday like all the other insta Disney mums have

Reactions: 8

Ohh ok! I can assume they went at the weekend rather than mid week to try and mix with the other 'influencers' to try and boost themselves. God only knows they need it!
If Soaf comes to the same pool as me (live locally) now she knows Barney likes swimming... 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Here’s my theories - knappilly ever after haven’t mentioned anything about the trip been gifted which makes me think it’s not but I think Sophie found out about them going and booked a trip the same time and was all like “oh we are going f the same day let’s meet up” hoping to piggy back off of them and try and reach out to knappilly ever afters audience to gain more viewers.

Also as no Disney trip has been gifted and the more people ask them when their going to book and because they don’t have the money it bet they use Legoland as an excuse- something like oh after Legoland we have come to realise Barneys just not ready. Should said trip be gifted at any point then Barney will miraculously ready. 😂

Should Dave not fit on any Legoland rides the ‘on que’ tooth ache will reappear or they didn’t vlog as Barney wasn’t well or camera issues😂

Reactions: 16
I’m going for:

- silence because they think that it’s going to drum up even more interest in the vlog tonight (even tho it’s just tattle frothing at the mouth to watch the tit show unfold)

- tooth ache/barneys not well/someone’s got covid symptoms and they’ve gone home.All because they can’t cope with their child.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't believe they are intelligent enough for there to be any calculated reasons behind this trip. No thought or effort has gone into the channel for a very long time, why would they out of nowhere plan a self-funded trip (to somewhere they have never shown any inclination to visit), in the hopes of drumming up attention for the channel by piggy-backing off other vloggers!?

At this point I don't even think they do anything for views, they do nothing at all, they just exist.

There's definitely friction following on from the car-crash live and this is what has brought about the radio silence. They like to 'punish' the flamily following on from any controversy in the hope it will all be forgotten when they finally grace us with their appearance.

Reactions: 19
wow I missed this new thread completely -
Sorry everyone !! I promise to do a Disneys recap next time ♥

Reactions: 15
I rarely watch them anymore so rely on the hilarious recaps here. When a “must watch“ video is talked about here I do this so they won’t get the view. Make your own decision on whether it’s right or not.

If you’re watching on a device where you may copy/paste and edit the url:
copy the video url
open a new tab and paste the url to it
edit the url by adding a - sign after the t in youtube

Reactions: 5
Considering they were soooo looking forward to this I can’t believe the silence ! That live last night has deffo ruined the weekend for them because the mask slipped and we saw how all they care about is appearances for the camera ! I just hope poor Barney isn’t hurt ☹

Reactions: 15
The packing video has gone up but that was scheduled I think? Still nothing on either Insta. I wonder if they have gone home early in a huff.

Reactions: 6
To me I thought of it as: If i didn't know either of them or what they've done (or lack thereof) if i had to sit in a room with either of them which one would I get on with better and although Dave can be insufferable, the idea of sitting in awkward silence with Soph while she looks down her nose at me whilst sat there in a baby food covered top, I think Dave would be easier to hold a conversation with. Same as if you bumped into them at Disney, I imagine after a long day the sickly sweet smile and owl eyes would be gone and she'd be over it, but Dave seems to make more of an effort with strangers.
I used to really like them both, especially Dave, I went to see his show three times and I met him twice, the first time he was lovely and we stood and chatted for a wee bit, then I met them both and he was totally different, she was an ignorant cow (ofcourse) but he was so standoffish with me but really lovely to my partner. My impression was he isn't allowed to speak to woman which I find strange because hes soooo flirty and she seems OK with it (the insta happy birthdays etc) this was back when he seemed like a lovely person, I don't think he ever was I think he was just better at hiding it I think the dave we're seeing now is the real dave. He's posion but he's definetely the lesser of the 2 evils

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
658 views in 2 hours... 😬

I would love it if they forgot to actually book it and turned up to be turned away! I would still be shocked if this wasn't gifted and almost certainly would be to jump on the Kanpps. I quite liked the Knapps until I saw a chink (much like SAD) and then started to read the horror stories of the Knapps in DLP on here. My wife just shrugged and said she didn't like her anyways as there was something odd about her.

Reactions: 5
Maybe there's no Instagram stories as dave is still stuck in the turn style going im a weight lifter with big calves

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So for anyone who didn’t watch, Dave was proudly showing of how his T-shirt’s which have been shoved away on top of the wardrobe fit from their 2017 trip? Or something. Aka you can see all his rolls and nipples very clearly

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
658 views in 2 hours... 😬

I would love it if they forgot to actually book it and turned up to be turned away! I would still be shocked if this wasn't gifted and almost certainly would be to jump on the Kanpps. I quite liked the Knapps until I saw a chink (much like SAD) and then started to read the horror stories of the Knapps in DLP on here. My wife just shrugged and said she didn't like her anyways as there was something odd about her.
There’s something about the knapps, I did used to like them. It seems they have just accelerated their apparent love of Disney to cash in on IG and YT. There’s no doubt they work had and that I admire, however can you really parent that well when you have your finger in every pie? Also all the Disney friends they now have, just seems all these Disney people claim to be friends but all they are after is a bit more exposure for themselves. I find it weird. Do these people not have any normal friends that are nothing to do with Disney?

Reactions: 4
I can see how they might be vaguely interesting if it’s for a Florida holiday and there might be some useful tips of things to take.

Watching soaf cram the sproutfit and daves mumu into a case covered with cheps hair doesn’t fall into that category.
omg ‘CHEP’ That’s hilarious! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.