Sophie and Dave #29 Champagne lifestyle, Irn Bru wages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was the six sleep suits comment a joke or are they really still dressing a year old child like a newborn? Does Barney ever wear actual clothes?

Is he going to go to school in a sleep suit?
Is that all they brought for him to wear? What if it’s a hot night/or day? Why not put him in a cute T-shirt and shorts. There’s loads of Disney outfits out there. Why does she not add a cute pair of dungarees to her order when she’s buying yet another dress from zara for herself?

Reactions: 9
Is that all they brought for him to wear? What if it’s a hot night/or day? Why not put him in a cute T-shirt and shorts. There’s loads of Disney outfits out there. Why does she not add a cute pair of dungarees to her order when she’s buying yet another dress from zara for herself?
I've bought more for my unborn son for summer than I've bought for myself I don't understand at all how soaf doesn't get excited at the thought of buying him cute outfits
Most of the clothes we've bought are from asda and morrisons as well, they're gorgeous and cheap!
Soaf just won't have money spent on anyone but herself

Reactions: 9
Here’s what happened to poor Barney for when the video gets deleted

Awful can you send to social services? Id never normally say this but that was terrible, and they didn't even stop filming to check he was okay. They both look sad and depressed and Barney is clearly bored and stressed!

Reactions: 6
I've bought more for my unborn son for summer than I've bought for myself I don't understand at all how soaf doesn't get excited at the thought of buying him cute outfits
Most of the clothes we've bought are from asda and morrisons as well, they're gorgeous and cheap!
Soaf just won't have money spent on anyone but herself
My LB could be a walking advertisement for asda its reasonably priced and washes well plus some of the cheaper two pound tops I don't mind if they get trashed at nursery like today he came home covered in paint and sand

And I've sussed it out they will delete the live and blame the fact that Barney had a fall in there hotel room which is why they can't go on any rides

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Off topic but meaning to post for a while. I regularly see Dave as he lives near me, he’s always walking to or from co-op with Barney but never Sophie. The co-op is possibly less than 5 minutes walk. Also have never seen them walking Chip 🙈

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Poor Barney, no toys to entertain him, oh my mistake he had a plastic straw waved in front of him & then got to chew on what appeared to.be a plastic bottle top.

Also, surely sucking air our of an empty bottle would give him wind?

Absolute fuffing car crash!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Poor Barney, no toys to entertain him, oh my mistake he had a plastic straw waved in front of him & then got to chew on what appeared to.be a plastic bottle top.

Also, surely sucking air our of an empty bottle would give him wind?

Absolute fuffing car crash!
He has frozen on Sophies phone to watch why would he need toys

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Jesusssssss. I nearly cry (inside) when my child accidentally trips over because i feel so bad for her. Absolutely nothing from them except Soaf asking if it was on camera! Unbelievable. Confirms everything i've ever thought about her not having one maternal bone in her body! And as for Dave, i don't know any dad or man even that wouldn't whisk that poor baby up and check he's okay. I guarantee Dave got a massive telling off for that. I bet she was livid. Don't need to show me you dropping your baby to know you aren't fit to be a mother Soaf! I'm not even mad she dropped him tbh, accidents happen. I'm sure we've all been there but the reaction, not normal! Very worrying.

Reactions: 18
I think accidents happen and nobody should be talking about social services unless they know a child is in danger. It was a carpeted floor and clearly an accident.

They're crappy parents for sure but social services?

Reactions: 47
Yeah
Off topic but meaning to post for a while. I regularly see Dave as he lives near me, he’s always walking to or from co-op with Barney but never Sophie. The co-op is possibly less than 5 minutes walk. Also have never seen them walking Chip 🙈
He must walk there a lot to get his 20k steps in 😂 he must also eat all his shhhnnnaackss on the way back... all on plan though of course.....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah

He must walk there a lot to get his 20k steps in 😂 he must also eat all his shhhnnnaackss on the way back... all on plan though of course.....
And that's where all the doughnuts Sophie wanted have gone
Dave buys a packet eats them by the bins then gets home and says no sorry they are all sold out

• Haha
Reactions: 25
THEY DROPPED THEIR BEAUTIFUL BABY AND THEY DIDNT BAT AN EYELID ABOUT HIM!!!!!!

Neglectful, irresponsible, incompetent, careless arseholes!

I got my period today. My husband and I are TTC and getting more sad as the months drag on. These two imbeciles have been blessed with a gorgeous baby boy who they care so little about. My husband and I have a beautiful home (that we bought and pay for ourselves- wild concept I know), jobs that we appreciate and love, we can both drive and have our own cars (imagine!), genuine family and friends. I wouldn’t trade lives for a second but the fact these two are parents and don’t appreciate any of it. It physically hurts my heart. I feel broken watching them.
Also currently TTC and feeling down about it after a recent (early) loss that has set the process back even more. Sending virtual hugs and sticky dust! ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can’t wait for tomorrow’s click bait photo of Barney with a massive carpet burn on his head.

We all know accidents happen but their reaction to it is the truly horrifying part. How can the flamily not see through that?!

Reactions: 27
The packing video
Good morningkkkk
We are getting ready for a exciting weekend away I've got all my clothes ready
10 dresses
1 pair of gifted jeans
4 frumpy cardies
3 dressing gowns
Ugh slippers
For dave
1 pair of puma shorts
3 tents sorry tops
The sproutfit for eating in the restaurant
Barney
6 sleep suits
All covered in six inches of dog fur.
Now its time to go in the loft and get the suitcase we brought this suitcase for Disney and we just can't wait to get back actually we better take two for all of daves snacks and barneys pouches
See you tomorrow or next week for another video
And a partridge in a pear tree 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
They’re so revolting, my 11year old fell yesterday in Sports Day, bruised his knee and showed me last night when I collected him after a long day on jury duty. He wasn’t badly hurt was just showing off the bruise and I showed more concern than these twats.

Can’t wait for tomorrow’s click bait photo of Barney with a massive carpet burn on his head.

We all know accidents happen but their reaction to it is the truly horrifying part. How can the flamily not see through that?!
I think a lot of the flamily ARE seeing through that. 76 thumbs down on it so far.

Last edited:
I really hope they feel ashamed and guilty as hell if they read here ! That baby should have parents that are concerned for his well being and not parents who only care how they appear on social media !!
Accidents happen but their reaction is truly bizarre 🤔

Reactions: 17
I really hope they feel ashamed and guilty as hell if they read here ! That baby should have parents that are concerned for his well being and not parents who only care how they appear on social media !!
Accidents happen but their reaction is truly bizarre 🤔
Theu won’t feel guilty and ashamed. Just annoyed that they showed themselves like that to everyone. I dread to think what they are like with Barney off camera now 😔

• Sad
Rumour has it they are in the first queue of the day dave got there early to make sure he was would get there first.......
Its breakfast time

• Haha
Reactions: 22
736242B6-8253-4E03-BE73-E03EC90313DB.jpeg
736242B6-8253-4E03-BE73-E03EC90313DB.jpeg
The heating aid comment made me laugh 😂 only just watched and really shocked that all she said was did you show that? And Dave saying he’s fine without even looking🙈 I’m not a parent but I feel like I could do a better job of looking after a baby than this pair of clowns. They are vile. Daves tits look lovely in that t shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.