Sophie and Dave #24 horrible to fans, keep pressing delete whenever they can

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will say it’s already done going by the way she couldn’t even do 1 push up. We will never see her do it again.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She didn't even try with that first "real" push up. Oh let's flop for pathetic comedic value, just like the other workout they did when, to be fair, Dave looked like he was giving it a real go and Sophie was just flopping around and laughing. Idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is jumping on the exercise bandwagon now and she let Dave have more airtime as she has realised the videos featuring him are actually doing better than all the other dross, even though a month ago she didn't want them on the channel and was apologising for weight loss videos.

What really got me is when Dave "convinced" her to make chips...THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE EATEN FOR A WEEK!!!

Reactions: 9
Does anyone follow Lawrence on TikTok? I can’t remember his full name but he has lost a HUGE amount of weight just by eating better.
I absolutely read that as “eating butter” and I thought that seemed like something Dave would do.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What a show...a shitshow

Dave doing the shortest workout ever in a heavy hoody, defo doesn’t work up a sweat or he wouldn’t wear that! He then says to her the HIIT isn’t happening...or words to that effect.

Chip has lost SO much weight - how can they not see that a strict diet did that and that Dave should be also on a very strict diet too for results.

Girly leggings on Barney... he’s a boy ffs

Jumperoo altered but STILL not high enough to have him on his tiptoes. Defo watching here.

Dave mentions he’s tried making himself chips 2-3 times but not as good as Soph’s... diet going well eh.

Dog is hanging out of her while cooking their very nutritious fried chicken and chips from Nando’s.

She is sat on the mat holding the baby and the dog creeps closer and closer and nudging in...again. He looks distinctly unimpressed then.

Dave instructing her on how to do the ‘girl’ push ups that he does...in his dreams!! He does belly flops. Why didn’t he demonstrate...oh yeah because he can’t do them! She then can only do one...kind of. The dog keeps butting in, that dog is trying to exert authority over her and they don’t reprimand him properly at ALL!

Barney trying to climb on the pouffey thing, soother in his gob yet again and then she takes it and says he can’t have it every second - had we had a discussion on that in here?? I know the dummy was bugging me but not whether it was mentioned.

She is acting a bit more lovingly to Barney while changing him for bed...and there’s the dog sticking his snout in again.

VERY worrying that they don’t ever seem to have quality time with the child without the dog being right there on top of her or almost in between her and Barney. There is BIG trouble ahead with that dog, I can just see it.

Reactions: 25
I really wish I could be bothered to find out and list all of the things they claim to start and never follow through with... guess I'm just lazy like them...

Off the top of my head:
- Mummy Monday's
- Chloe Ting challenge
- Walking for an hour a day
- Waking up at 6am
- The Sophie Belle channel videos
- Soaf doing workouts as per her exercise mat photo on IG
- Sunday tradition of writing her goals for for week (lasted one week)
- Dave's 75 day challenge thing?
- Uploading at 6pm Mon-Fri
- Baby led weaning using recipes from that book she bought
- Newest one.. 30 day push up challenge

Please mention more!

I literally rolled my eyes when I saw the title of the new video 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I really wish I could be bothered to find out and list all of the things they claim to start and never follow through with... guess I'm just lazy like them...

Off the top of my head:
- Mummy Monday's
- Chloe Ting challenge
- Waking up at 6am

Please mention more!

Disney Fridays was a thing! Eating at the dinner table together. Family walks.

Reactions: 15
Breakfast smoothies for Soaf with collagen powder, clearing out clothes, family dinners because Slave couldn't do the PT's diet plan? Never seen or mentioned again 🤔

Reactions: 14
Wonder if they’ll answer these Q’s about their ‘workouts’ that never got done on their new vlog. There’s quite a few comments that are digging them this time 😂 anyone else gonna leave one? Their flamily are slowly getting the message...
Q about chips food
Q’s about their Chloe work out
Q’s about SophieBelle channel

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Getting more organised, weight loss (100lbs now 150lbs), weight loss charts, keeping the house clean/tidy, Disney reactions, learning to drive...

Reactions: 15
So if i buy myself an air fryer, will i become a "domestic goddess" like Soaf :ROFLMAO: new edit to her bio maybe? Watch out Nigella, she's coming for ya!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
From watching the slog, they really need to set rules with Chip, you can just tell he gets jealous and those 2 seem to laugh it off !

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Jade Billington vlog has been up 2 hours and she has 7.6K views :). Love her channel, she’s so down to earth and normal, unlike these guys.I bet they’re so jelly of her tho. What a shame lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Off the top of my head:
- Mummy Monday's
- Chloe Ting challenge
- Waking up at 6am

Please mention more!

Remember when they both spent like £90 on new planners for their new organised life 😂 Theyre probably on the trash pile in her garden. Along with her pink desk chair and MAC PC 😂👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.