Sophie and Dave #24 horrible to fans, keep pressing delete whenever they can

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think Sophie has been reading here? That Instagram story showing the hoover out and the camera showing Barney's feet as if she's showing he is at the right height whilst sitting in the jumparoo, followed by lots of dress pictures to further reinforce she is now a dress inthusiast! :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
Think Sophie has been reading here? That Instagram story showing the hoover out and the camera showing Barney's feet as if she's showing he is at the right height whilst sitting in the jumparoo, followed by lots of dress pictures to further reinforce she is now a dress inthusiast! :unsure::ROFLMAO:
Yep she most certainly is a regular of this thread 😝 x

looks like they’re taking a day off today 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Dave blocked me on Insta...funny thing is I didnt even follow him. They must be sulking again, probably about the crap viewing numbers

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
There is hardly a trace of Dave on her insta, must not be as lovey dovey as it seems, he was in 'the play that goes wrong' but now it seems he's in 'the marriage that isn't strong'

• Haha
Reactions: 32
There is hardly a trace of Dave on her insta, must not be as lovey dovey as it seems, he was in 'the play that goes wrong' but now it seems he's in 'the marriage that isn't strong'
Wonder if she will post anything on their anniversary.

Reactions: 5
Just absolute dick and dumb in the bungalow.. I can’t even hate watch

• Haha
Reactions: 25
New vlog's up, looks like Soaf is starting another challenge to fail at. How's the getting more organised going Soaf? 50mins late!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh grow up Sophie the amount of time you spend doing duck all you should be able to do about 1000 push ups a day now.

They don’t stick to anything they are a couple of weirdos.

Reactions: 20
Only just starting the vlog... already straight away moaning about how ‘early it is’ if you had a real job you’d be up before 7.00am I tell you. And also moaning about how tired they are, it’s because you do 🦆 all every day other than sit on your bed.

they have been reading here ‘you guys SUGGESTED that he may be too low to bounce’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
God I am embarrassed for them. If Sophie got out walking with the pram every day she would get her fitness up an could do a very simple at home workout.

No words for Daves attempt.

Reactions: 15
Lol. The comment is surely sarcastic ‘Wow you two are so motivated! Well done for starting another challenge. Love how you have that get up and go to make plans and stick to them. Inspiring. Xx’ 😂😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Lol. The comment is surely sarcastic ‘Wow you two are so motivated! Well done for starting another challenge. Love how you have that get up and go to make plans and stick to them. Inspiring. Xx’ 😂😅😅
That will so get deleted once they realise (may take a while as they are the bluntest in the block)....and it's gone oh well maybe sharper than I thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Burst out laughing when Dave came shuffling in to complain about how hard his workout was... Its only bloody 20 minutes long 😂🤦‍♀️ Also why would you *have* to eat after a 20 min workout it's not like your going to faint in your sleep

• Haha
God I am embarrassed for them. If Sophie got out walking with the pram every day she would get her fitness up an could do a very simple at home workout.

No words for Daves attempt.

Couldn't be doing that she got a new coat for walking with the pram everyday but it was a winter coat we're in spring now 🥴

Reactions: 9
Ok. Place bets on how long this ‘30 day challenge’ will last for. . .

3 days is my bet

also, they are seriously monitoring the comments they only have 9

• Haha
  • Wow
Ok. Place bets on how long this ‘30 day challenge’ will last for. . .

3 days is my bet
You're optimistic! I would say one more IF it get's some views otherwise it will go the way of the Disney reaction vlogs and all the other crap they jump on.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.