Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
I'm going to sound cruel
But his appearance actually physically disgusts me
Purely because I know its self inflicted and hes doing nothing to help
I see absolutely no sign of any form of weightloss

Reactions: 24

GoofyGirl

Chatty Member
They are quite drastic aren’t they. Let’s quit our jobs completely and rely on YouTube. Oh no, Dave, you move away for 2 months. Make it make sense!

Stop with the chaotic decisions, find a job close to home Dave? They live like Uni students, it’s insane. Soaf will not cope with 2 months of lone parenting. She doesn’t enjoy it enough to.

Cleagh

No vlog tonight...she just posted she is feeling poorly. More like feeling sorry for herself

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Agree with everyone saying they should have the zoo, farm, seaside etc booked this week to take Barney! No jobs, apparently unlimited money so they should be taking him somewhere now no excuses.

I will keep my mouth shut if they prove me wrong but I honestly think Sophie will be at Ikea, BnM and the Trafford Center to buy a load of disgusting dresses first. Will probably make out that Barney loves shopping 🤣

Reactions: 23

GoofyGirl

Chatty Member
That’s so sad that the minute she’s alone with her son she goes straight to her mums for me that’s the time I’ve bonded with my daughter the most is when we are alone ☺
No disrespect to Dads (every family arrangement is different) but GENERALLY, the father takes two weeks off and is back to work. From then on in, it’s USUALLY just you and your baby. Which gives you time to really bond and get to know your baby.

She doesn’t have a clue! What does he like? Oh Tangled and his dummy. Soaf, that’s because you have limited his world to make your life easier.

How about actually enjoying time away from Dave? Building your confidence with your only son? She has no clue what real motherhood is because she’s always got 12 hours sleep and a giant Manny on hand to do all the parenting so she can take photos of her granny’s. I’m glad their views are down, FINALLY, their karma is catching up with them.

good luck making a living from scamming people now guys!

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
lola is 100% correct , I probably say this on every bloody thread so I’m getting a bit sick of explaining 🤣 but I’m not surprised if they are getting £1500 for some of the ADs they do , and that is before you calculate revenue from videos , affiliate links , merch etc .. if they are on benefits I will be gobsmacked

I’m sure their ad revenue is less than when they did that Q&A now but they’re still doing a fair few ADs on Instagram and YouTube
disney's please don't ever get tired of telling people this! New people are joining/reading the threads all the time and may not be aware of the frankly ridiculous amount of money these influenzas make for doing sweet FA. The fact that you worked in the industry so understand exactly how it works is super useful and explains how the Bellend pays the bills advertising vaginal discharge. Your insider information is much valued and shines a huge light on how this shady business works. Thank you!

• Heart

GoofyGirl

Chatty Member
They’re getting shredded for their false promises!!!!! FINALLLLLLY!!! Living for the comments!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Laurralove

I'll be too busy to miss you - Sophie(who's day consists of doing fuck all) to her husband 2021

• Haha

XxMrskxx

VIP Member
The Easter egg thing is terrible
It was my nephews first Easter .. he is 2 months younger than Barney and also is allergic to dairy
He got a dairy free chocolate bunny and a few other wee bits
I know it’s Easter and kids don’t need to get toys but he got a trike from his mum and dad , a bunny shaped balloon and some lovely wee Peter rabbit books and a teddy
Barney gets the bare minimum
They bought Barney what I buy my nephew on a weekly basis
Absolute tramps ..... it’s the weans first Easter ffs not even a wee chick 🐥 teddy or anything

edit - sorry I’m just pure raging .... my brother boiled an egg and they painted it with my nephew - took him to a local park and rolled the egg down the hill
Had a little egg hunt in the garden where he found all his gifts , obviously he’s just a baby but they had it on camera and it’s just what you do with your first .......... they dont have a clue about fun parenting because they are too interested in themselves and their followers and their phones .... I mean look at all that content wasted Cos they are lazy as fuck !!!!! Boils my blood tbh

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Squirrel108

I bet when Soph watches that video of Daves “lift” the old vaginal discharge will be turned up to eleven!

• Sick
  • Haha

Peachylace

Chatty Member
I'm sorry but a 30 day challenge to do ONE press up?! Stop. At least this goal is somewhat realistic for Soaf and she won't fail for once...😂😂 let me guess at the end she will be a rockstar and Dave will be so proud! Need to get a life.

• Haha
  • Heart

Donald73

VIP Member
The icing on the cake of his pathetic camp-out at Walmart was that Sophie didn’t give two hoots (gettit? 😂) that he was stranded there for a couple hours. She was fast asleep when he finally got rescued and got back.

• Haha
  • Wow

Jess89

VIP Member
I was watching B&TB last week and when I seen the baker I immediately thought of Dave. I even said to my husband ‘Sophie thinks she’s married to the Beast but she’s really married to the Baker’
Is that the one who says 'Marie the baguettes, hurry up!'
Could now be 'Sophie, the banana bread, hurry up!'

• Haha

GoofyGirl

Chatty Member
What did she claim was his 1st name?
So now we know why they never made a big deal (or vlog title) about his first word. Because apparently they discussed the fact that they felt Barney said Dadada (as in making sounds not meaning to say dad) but clearly in the video, he tries to grab Dave and say Dada. Dave couldn’t even look in the camera when he said it so no doubt the bitch moaned about it.

for a video claiming to talk about his milestones... it didn’t. Mainly about her justifying being shit because ‘shes worked in reception classes before and all kids are different and they hit their milestones at different times. Yes they do dipshit but you delayed your baby. Sadly for them it looks like Barney is going to be one VERY active and mobile baby!!!! Hahahahhahahah

• Haha

Winners_Song

VIP Member
The sad part is that Soaf will be thrilled when he’s rejected, but she’ll manipulate a ‘did he get the job?’ slog and do her sad Mr Bean face.

Also since they were banging on about everything they’ll be doing “when lockdown ends on Monday” (which isn’t even correct) can we assume they’ll be busy busy busy? Doubt it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

XxMrskxx

VIP Member
Also they never ever vlog from that hideously ugly living room anymore since we commented on it
Always laying on the bed like actual scruffs
Bloody look alive ya pair of absolute cabbages

• Haha

Casualobservor

A holiday to WDW would definitely not be for Barney’s benefit but for theirs. Fair enough if people want to go to WDW with a baby but don’t pretend it’s for the baby’s benefit. I am a huge Disney fan and have been to all the parks round the world numerous times. I also have a baby the same age as Barney and there’s no way my baby would benefit from a trip to any of the parks so I will not be taking my baby until I think it the best time for him. I really hope they are not thinking of asking people (using Barney as a means of getting sympathy) to in effect donate to their cause of getting S&D a WDW holiday (even with a pin sale people are not buying the pin because they really want it...they are donating to S&D). If people want to contribute to the happiness of children (which is what S&D are suggeting by getting Barney to WDW) there are child poverty charities in the UK that would use such a donation more effectively. It’s a horrible situation but approximately 4.3 million children live in poverty in the UK and these figures are from 2019/2020 and the situation has been getting worse during COVID. That’s 31% of children!

• Heart