Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GoofyGirl

Chatty Member
IT 🙌🏻 IS 🙌🏻 NOT 🙌🏻 STRANGERS 🙌🏻ON 🙌🏻THE 🙌🏻INTERNETS 🙌🏻RESPONSIBILITY 🙌🏻TO 🙌🏻PAY 🙌🏻FOR 🙌🏻YOUR 🙌🏻CHILD 🙌🏻YOU 🙌🏻LAZY 🙌🏻JOB 🙌🏻SHY 🙌🏻MORONS.

Imagine your child’s first holiday being because you scammed some vulnerable/naive or just plain insane people on the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Project no more Sophie And Dave AKA SAD.

Project un subscribe on the 15th of April I want any of you subscribed to unsubscribe.

I want you to stop hate watching as well.

We are going to force them to close there shitty channel.

Let's see what happens when they start to see the huge decline.

Tattlers we are strong together we can kill the channel follow the above steps and we will come out on top.

Spread the word!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Winners_Song

VIP Member
Graph representing the "reacting to our Disney World honeymoon" views from slog 1-4

1617705307270.png

Some ideas for Soaf's next insta bio edit (due this week); Fan of saying not doing, 👏 procrastination enthusiast 👏Lover of stew 👏 full-time slob, 👏 Klarna Kween 👏 Basic Bungalow Beggar 👏 Hoover once a year 👏 returns policy princess 👏 delete button darling 👏 Owl eyed oaf

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

_Chatterbox_

2E721CC8-E05B-41E4-9054-ED54428EE868.png

I am dying, laughing at HOW BAD the photoshop skills are! 😂😂 Sophie and Barney were put in quite well, but Dave however.....has a whole arm and the top of his head missing and it looks like something from the shop is balancing on his head??? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Lily Rose

Hello👋🏼 I am new here. Anyone else noticed how every Sunday she was going to start something new and post on Instagram her weekly goals and that only lasted one week! Just another false promise 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Jess89

VIP Member
Watching new vlog - had to come here when I got to the bit where she's giving her sister some of her old maternity clothes, and one of them a black dress covered in dog hair 😂😂😂 I'm sure she will love that
20210416_190424.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Yaaaaaaaaasssssss

Dave : guys I’m on a weight loss journey, here are my before pics, I’ve got weight loss charts, watch me build my gym, follow this healthy food plan, do this exercise video, I’m on a mission to lose 150lbs, join me on my journey 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

viewer : how much weight have u lost Dave ?

🚫BLOCKED🚫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

flyingfish93

SEE this is the problem - lardarse is saying on his stories he's been keeping his calories as high as possible - with all due respect, someone of his build needs to NOT be doing that.

I'm overweight - I've cut down my calories to 1600 a day and increased my steps - I lost 5lb last week (not a huge amount, but I'm really chuffed because it was pretty much no effort at all, just being mindful of what I was eating). No GAINZZZZ no lifting, just trying to get myself a bit healthier. Dave really should work on getting some of his excess weight down BEFORE starting on the strength workouts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Donald73

VIP Member
I think they have a shock coming to them tbh.

Think back... they pleaded poverty and joblessness through no fault of their own and being homeless while pregnant with nothing for their baby.

It worked - they sold pins by the bucketload and got a rented house from it.

They then proceeded to spend the rest of the proceeds on overpriced tea towels, and equipment for the kitchen which they’d have already owned since they have had homes before - they just wanted new stuff. A lot of their sheep copped on at that point.

It then transpires that they DO have everything for their baby (basics at least) provided as gifted by companies and from her sister’s cast offs. I’m sure that opened more eyes.

Then, around the same time, they decided to CHOOSE to remain jobless and live off YouTube and simultaneously announce their intent to buy a Loaf. Funded in part by more pins. Not as many as they’d like though, more eyes opened.

They fill the gem with highly expensive equipment. She buys 100quid hair oil. Multiple parcels of clothes for her. Many others which I’m not remembering too I would imagine.

Views have dropped, the flamily are leaving bit by bit and so many coming here. They’re questioning them on their lack of keeping to things they promise to do.

A pin sale will be unlikely to raise enough for a taxi to the airport at this stage.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

Donald73

VIP Member
Got blocked because I asked how much weight he’s lost and then also gave advice to get lint rollers in their lives...quite useful and friendly advice I thought!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

MrsUnicorn

I never thought I’d be the kind of person to write on these kind of forums, I’ve always thought they were pretty mean BUT Sophie & Dave wtf!🤦🏻‍♀️
I used to like them but aren’t they just soooo daft & irresponsible aren’t they!
I don’t get it. My husband and I earn about the same as they claim to and in the past year we have managed to buy a nice 3 bedroom house, a new 2020 family car & had our first baby who is now 6 months old. Because we had to grow up & get our lives together after finding out we were pregnant last January!
I’m currently on maternity leave so earning less but I’ve still managed to buy everything for my baby and our house. We have her booked in for swimming lessons, ballet lessons, a trip to the zoo tomorrow & the aquarium next month. Why have Sophie & Dave got no plans!! She said she has nothing booked in on her stories, but has been banging on about going places and doing things with Barney for months.
also wtf was that baby led weaning and cooking a whole brocolli!!!
I’ve been weaning my baby that last 2 weeks and found it very easy and very enjoyable to steam her up some veggies with our dinner & have her at the table with us each dinner time at least. She’s tried home made purées & finger food! Made some lovely home made pancakes for her today. - it’s not hard!!
& there’s 2 of them at home all day!!!!!!
I consider myself not super hands on and god knows I do love baby’s nap time🤣 but they do make me feel good about myself as a parent!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

GoofyGirl

Chatty Member
“I’ve managed to wake up before Barney” - MUMS EVERYWHERE ARE LIKE WTF. Your son sleeps until 9am and you can’t manage to get up before that. There really is no hope for lumpy and lardy.

Barney smacking her in the face proper hard was comedy gold

• Haha
  • Angry

disneys

VIP Member
Thread title thanks to @Chadders312 with the most likes.

Can someone do a round up of the last thread please.

And also welcome to all the newbies.
I am happy to recap !! (Though what is there to say really about these 2 🤣)

- most notable thing to happen to these boring buggers over the last few weeks is that Dave got his Covid vaccine and my god did he make a song and a dance about it
- firstly , Dave didn’t know why he got it .. he thought perhaps it *might* have something to do with his weight .. gee Dave , ya think ? 🙄
- he then had a reaction to it and put up a vlog which many people took issue with because it could have swayed people not to get the vaccine as Dave talks about his “terrible” side effects
- Barney finally slept in his own room !! Soaf make a ding dong about it but it went well because he’s a good baby really
- Barney has also started to crawl , Soaf and Dave throw him pegs like he’s a dog and he scrambled to collect them .. he’s practicing for his life of cleaning up after his grotty parents clearly
- Soaf and Dave are on a diet of exclusively air fryer chips , they seem to be having them everyday .. I’m sure that fits in well with Dave’s strict diet plan for his GAINNNNZZZZ. Who wants to tell him chips aren’t a protein ?
- speaking of Chip , he seems ok ! Still underwalked but he’s lost some weight .. still deserves better though !
- Dave ordered some expensive gym equipment
- Soaf has turned into a manic body positive instagrammer and is now a “dress enthusiast” , posting lots of pics of her in her undies or tapping her arse in some jeans on a reel .. very odd behaviour
- they change their bios more frequently than Dave changes clothes
- still lazy beggars who want to do a month in Florida in the spring
- chip and Barney still deserve better

Also , I’m pretty sure my title suggestion had more likes but it doesn’t matter

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Venom

VIP Member
There is hardly a trace of Dave on her insta, must not be as lovey dovey as it seems, he was in 'the play that goes wrong' but now it seems he's in 'the marriage that isn't strong'

• Haha
Reactions: 32