Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sybil

Chatty Member
As much as I still hate them, that mini upload I felt was the most genuine thing I have seen from them in years. They wont get any money for that as videos have to be a certain length, I believe, before it is monetised. If they were more like this I would be less critical...maybe...however it might be I'm just in a good mood today.
I think the idea is for it to go viral in the Disney community to gain them more subscribers. If they just wanted fans to see it they would have surely kept a < 2 minute Video on Instagram? Also titling it ‘9 month old giggles at Beauty and The Beast’ is to draw in the non subscribers and Disney fans. If this was a genuine video that was to show subscribers their growing lovely boy I’m sure they would have titled it ‘Barney watches beauty and the beast’

Sorry, they’re constant begging for a freeDisney trip is pissing me off

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Donald73

VIP Member
100% Dave was lying through his teeth when he gave all that mumbo jumbo about Dada NOT being Barney’s first word. As someone else already said, he never looked directly at the camera once and it was plain to see he knows that WAS the child’s first word, and that he was absolutely delighted with it.

However, Cruella de C*ntface never opened her mouth in that portion but it was equally clear that he was parroting what she had drilled into him. If it had been Mama this would have been celebrated long and loud. To most people it wouldn’t matter a jot, it’s just great to see them start to talk at all never mind the first word, but it shows her selfishness and childishness and also highlights what a bullying piece of shit she is to her husband.

Sophie I know you read here, you’re a despicable excuse for a human being, and no amount of Origins scrub will ever clean your two faces properly and make you a decent person.

• Sad

Hurrah54

VIP Member
I really wish I could be bothered to find out and list all of the things they claim to start and never follow through with... guess I'm just lazy like them...

Off the top of my head:
- Mummy Monday's
- Chloe Ting challenge
- Walking for an hour a day
- Waking up at 6am
- The Sophie Belle channel videos
- Soaf doing workouts as per her exercise mat photo on IG
- Sunday tradition of writing her goals for for week (lasted one week)
- Dave's 75 day challenge thing?
- Uploading at 6pm Mon-Fri
- Baby led weaning using recipes from that book she bought
- Newest one.. 30 day push up challenge

Please mention more!

I literally rolled my eyes when I saw the title of the new video 😅

• Haha

Munchie2014

Chatty Member
Do you remember when they very rudely replied to someone on their comments that Dave did have a job and it was full time Youtube?
Well if that's true then why has he not done a vlog yesterday or today while Soaf has been ill ?
These two are lazy AF and are just loathsome !

• Haha
  • Heart

Pop!91

VIP Member
How tragic when you have to lie about something as important as your son’s first word, because it doesn’t fit the narrative of your shitty YouTube channel!

• Sad
  • Wow

Winners_Song

VIP Member
The Influencer culture of child exploitation disgusts me. The pair of them are totally naive about the safeguarding implications of social media and children. Their combined lack of intelligence, narcissism and greed is a dangerous combo. Fuming. Hope the channel withers.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

GoofyGirl

Chatty Member
The two of them are absolute twats. Fuck The pair of them. Fucking do something and contribute to society you lazy ASSHOLES.

I work my ass off so me and my partner can go to Disney. We don’t scrounge off people on the internet.
The worst bit.... babies are free!!!! They don’t need a seat on the plane and are free at Disney... so they have no excuse except for the fact they want people to pay for THEM to go to Disney. It’s absoloutely unreal

• Angry
Reactions: 29

Aaaaaaaaa12

6A67688F-F0A7-442E-B333-19A59A6174B3.jpeg

it really gives me anxiety the way Barney’s throat is literally being cut off by the carrier, surely that isn’t right/safe, or comfortable for Barney!!

• Wow
  • Sad

GoofyGirl

Chatty Member
Let’s get him to Disneyworld- yeah maybe if you get jobs and actually pay for it yourself rather than try and use your baby to get a free trip. I actually hate them!
That’s horrendous. How about you work hard and pay for it yourself you stupid cow. And how about, what benefit is it to Barney to be in 30
Degree heat, during a global pandemic being neglected by his parents in Disney because they are too busy stuffing their fat chops!!!!!!
Let’s get him new parents ASAP

• Heart
  • Sad

Laurralove

Judging by the views (they're struggling to get 6k a day now) I think we might get treated to a couple of on time vlogs a week, she's in for a shock when lockdowns lifted in England and they find their views are even worse cos people will have a million other things to do that's more entertaining than 10 mins of these two lying in bed complaining about everything

• Haha
  • Heart

syber32

The bit that got me was how they said the women was rude at the gate cause they were late boarding the flight, no you are the rude ones you are supposed to be at the gate before boarding starts. If they got there 30 mins before take off they were lucky to get on. How entitled can you get.

• Angry
  • Wow

GoofyGirl

Chatty Member
Sophie and Dave - thread 25

Neglecting their son and full time slacking, it’s time to send owl eyes and FatManProtein Scoop packing!

• Haha

Peachylace

Chatty Member
I'm not being funny but i don't care what they earn, whether it's more than me or whatever. Or if they get benefits. Wouldn't swap places with them in a million years. They are so unhappy that all the money in the world couldn't make me jealous of them. Not going to last then what? Soaf will still be sat in a rented bungalow with 3 boys and her (still) obese husband in 5 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

GoofyGirl

Chatty Member
Jade has had her life completely turned upside down and she has handled it with grace. Soaf could NEVER. She’s everything Soaf tries to be but fails because Soaf can’t be anything but lazy.
Soaf tried to be ‘Jade’ when Jade went AWOL (remember the matching exercise set never to be seen again) and her plan is backfired and fucked. And during Jades skincare, she was informative and normal. Not ‘I can’t be bothered so let me slap on some expensive smurf jizz on my face (that my demented covid breaking sister gave me as I’m the poor sister) and add affiliate links.’

Watch Jade get the good adverts whilst Soaf sells her vaginal discharge and talks about her out of control dog-son shitting everywhere

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28