Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laurralove

I literally called it that soph would be round her family's if she was left with Barney, as soon as Dave got the audition it's the first thing I thought, no way she'd watch Barney herself 🤣 she even made a point to say she'd go after his nap, proving my point she'll only be alone with his when he's asleep, I swear us tattlers could write their life out for them before it happens

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Barbie2020

VIP Member
The video has only got 2.7k views. Don’t think it’s going to be the viral video they expected. Loads of babies have videos that they watch and their face lights up and they laugh. Most people just see them as precious happy moments though and don’t feel the need to post it for the world to see to exploit their baby and get a free holiday.

Sophie and Dave if you are reading here (I’m sure you will be) you are the biggest scroungiest beggars I’ve ever met. It’s really embarrassing, you don’t love Disney at all. A lot of people I speak to on Instagram also find you a joke and this is people who used to think you were ok.

ETA *ive ever watched/seen. Thank god I haven’t had the pleasure of meeting them 🤣

• Haha

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
There is no way their amount of ads and declining views amount to much. Not for two grown adults with private rent etc....

And even so, it’s very very short sighted and irresponsible when they have a child to provide for. We’ve already hit the low of spices and vaginal discharge, what an earth is she going to try and flog out of desperation now?
It's a far cry from the halcyon days of gifted engagement and wedding rings. The channel is collapsing faster than Dave getting through a light snack of 20 chicken nuggets.

• Haha

TheSocialFlower

VIP Member
Did he not go to wallmart to buy like 48 bottles of water ? I just don’t get it ..... surely you just buy water as you go or it just shows how skint they actually are that the have to bulk buy water ... I’ve said a million times they are the most bizarre people and make the most bizarre decisions
To be fair, Jade & (Matt) used to go and bulk buy water too. It is so expensive at the parks.

Insta update, Sloth & Lazy can’t go out till the end of the week or next week because they’re ‘busy’. After all the moaning about not being able to do anything and having boring content.... nows your chance babe. JOKE!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

XxMrskxx

VIP Member
Right so I’m defo not a Dave fan and his laziness and attitude towards his diet is absolutely atrocious, however, he lived in London on his own for 12 years which would be tough for anyone and especially coming from where he lived which is not Glasgow it’s basically a village type place.
He obviously does think he is punching with sOAF and he will do anything and say everything to please her probably for the fear of losing her
But saying all that , he is now 34 and needs to get a backbone and put her in her place. Getting this job will be good for him if he gets it as it puts him back into his comfort zone and he will hopefully lose a bit of weight too.
Dave also has work ethic as he was working before lockdown and I’m pretty sure him leaving his job to be a full time YT was all Sophie’s idea and selfishly she would be thinking about herself getting more help with Barney

• Heart

nahm8

Dave being stuck at Walmart is still one of the most hilarious things on any of their slogs (not difficult I know).

How much of an utter waste of skin do you need to be to not have the brain power to go back into the store and ask them to ring a cab for you?
Especially when American customer service is known for going above & beyond for you! Most Walmarts/Targets even have a little freephone inside directly connected to a cab service. I can't imagine just... giving up & sitting outside with seemingly no plan at all like what would he have done if they hadn't gone past?? Even just asking a passerby to use their cell phone, guarantee within 5 mins someone would have been happy to help, especially if you milk the British accent.

• Haha

disneys

VIP Member
So how did Dave get to Walmart in the first place then? I have to go watch it now, never seen it before :ROFLMAO:
He got an Uber , then while he was in Walmart his phone died so he couldn’t call another Uber back to the hotel .. the dummy didn’t think about asking inside if anyone could call a cab so he just sat outside the shop glumly until someone recognised him and offered him a lift

• Haha

_Chatterbox_

I am LOVING their reduction in views, literally by 50%! 10k to 5k, 12k to 6k. I hope it continues...obviously the flamily have much better things to do than to watch them during the first week of being able to go out more.

• Haha

Venom

VIP Member
Thought I'd jump over here as seen these two mentioned in the Brogan Tate thread. The whole thing where she has the basket and was giving the dog the sardines before Barney got his treats was very odd, Chip is not your son sOAF! anyway from what I've seen so far the nappy bag part is a brilliant metaphor for their channel, a bag of sh*t !

Last edited:
  • Haha

Supern0va

Chatty Member
Was just looking again as someone in comments mentioned damp on the sitting room wall to see it - noticed the snazzy pod is now in the sitting room. I hope they’re not having him nap in that, he’s far too big and mobile for it...also look at the dirt of the bottom of it!! Two total scruffs.View attachment 519501
They claim they had a leak recently which caused the mark / damp but if they are making Barney nap right next to damp then maybe that's why he's had a 'cough' for months.

They’re so gross.

Honestly, she better hope all that prancing around in her granny pants and borrowing clothes from ASOS for videos (and swiftly returning them) is going to get her some ads because Hun, your YouTube is going down the toilet. Just as predicted. You got lazy, arrogant and rude and now you’re left with a shambles of a channel.
Notice how she drags Barneys cot away from the wall every time she wants to film an underwear / ASOS prance around so she can have an aesthetic background to film against, she has the energy to move furniture but not to do much else. Imagine when Barney's 10 and has friends round playing in his room "Barney can you get out so I can just take a quick underwear pick against your wallpaper" ...

• Haha
  • Wow

disneys

VIP Member
I'd love to hear people's thoughts on where Dave would be without Sophie, do you think he'd lose a bit of weight as she's a bad influence? Would he be working? Or would he be just the same regardless?
Married to a man

• Haha

XxMrskxx

VIP Member
Please forgive me for being cynical but I do not believe a word she’s says
So she was sick and now Barney !!
Even so why can Dave not vlog ?? As we said it’s his job too
She’s full of shite

• Heart

Beckyfreckles

Sorry I couldn't even hate watch the latest slog. It's clear that they have zero content other than talking about Barney, which I couldn't be less interested about.
He's lovely, but I find babies boring!
So glad I unsubbed from them months ago.

• Heart

XxMrskxx

VIP Member
And also hello to all the newbies on the thread
This pair are the biggest joke on YouTube and slowly but surely they are being found out
I’m honestly waiting for it to come out one day that they are both amazing actors and this is all one big scam Cos I’m telling you this .. there is not one loving, romantic or family bone in either of their body’s and it’s a shame because Barney and Chip are basically props

• Heart
  • Sad

VanillaxMoon

He is on his way to become Britain’s injured man at this rate.

Dave DON’T lock your knees and the fact your bending backwards means you’re lifting too heavy!! Take it down a notch, lifting smaller doesn’t make you any less of a man and actually helps perfect your form, which is HORRENDOUS by the way. You will cause so much damage if you continue.

Reactions: 20

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Oh grow up Sophie the amount of time you spend doing fuck all you should be able to do about 1000 push ups a day now.

They don’t stick to anything they are a couple of weirdos.

TheSocialFlower

VIP Member
Time for everyone to cast their votes...
👍🏼 There will be a slog today
🤢 There won’t be a slog today
My vote: 👍🏼 but it will be a very boring one as usual.

• Sick
  • Haha

GoofyGirl

Chatty Member
This is exactly it. Who wants to see new parents fail? Absoloutely nobody. Being a parent requires you to have the ability to put someone else completely before yourself and not everyone can.

To be making these kinds of chaotic decisions in their 30’s is worrying. They chose to have a baby, chose to leave their home and chose to quit their jobs. They thought they could milk the new baby content and people would lap it up but no, because somehow Soaf and Dave you have attracted a strange mix of Disney fans and dog obsessed weirdos.

The PO BOX was so telling.

If they were REAL, I’d be so supportive. But they aren’t. She’s ordering shit left right and centre from stuck up brands that real parents wouldn’t waste their money on, he’s spending thousands on getting fit but can’t seem to understand he has a massive binge eating disorder that is only being exasperated by his new ‘fitness plan’.

And whilst Mummy and Daddy are busy worrying about their image and prancing around half naked on the Internet, Barney is left out. No focused play. No activities that are baby focused. And now lockdown can’t be their excuse so what’s next?!

EDIT - They are Saccone Joly wannabes - where they are both at home making millions of pounds, where the children are cared for by nannies and exploited on the internet

• Sad