Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geetbo

VIP Member
Only because they "saved" Dave when he was stuck at Wallmart and happened to be there! Some are only "friends" because it suits the you tube viewer count. I have only just started with Helena and Martyn and watched their WDW vlogs last weekend and thought what a difference compared with Dave as they are both theatre types (think they worked on cruises). She has got a job at Legoland and he is also at work as well during these crazy times unlike Dave.
Dave being stuck at Walmart is still one of the most hilarious things on any of their slogs (not difficult I know).

How much of an utter waste of skin do you need to be to not have the brain power to go back into the store and ask them to ring a cab for you?

• Haha
Reactions: 28

GoofyGirl

Chatty Member
What changed for me, is when they actively planned a pregnancy and then pleaded poverty/homelessness. That was bad enough but then a couple of months, quitting their jobs and later flashing the cash constantly and buying a £1500 chair was the absolute end of it for me.

Fast forward to Barney being born and wow, they really showed their true colours. Dave is a good dad, he interacts well but Soaf, she’s just a bag of owl eyed rats. When it comes to providing for their son, they are both equally failing at that.

• Heart
  • Sad

GoofyGirl

Chatty Member
Their Disney content is great..... at teaching you what not to do! 😂

- Stay at a deluxe hotel but hate any kind of culture or food.
- Get a Savannah view but spend the whole time sleeping
- Fuck knows what they ate as all I remember seeing was chicken nuggets 99% of the time.
- Go to Walmart, buy shit loads of squash supplements and prance around with a suitcase looking like you’ve escaped from a mental institution.

The only cardio Dave really needs is an urgent appointment with a cardiologist!!! The man is doing all this PT shit without a GP or medical professional. At nearly 30 stone, the pressure on his heart, joints and organs is unreal and necking protein powder and monster energy drinks is going to add more pressure. I bet he’s actually gained weight with this ‘plan’. High calories?! Wtf. Says it all. The man needs to shed some serious weight first by calorie control but he is such a gluttonous bastard he physically can’t cut back can he?!

• Haha
  • Heart

XxMrskxx

VIP Member
The fat and the furious
Flight of the fatigator
Some mothers do calf them
2 and a calf men
Magic Mike xxxxxxxl

right I’ll stop there 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Scapier88

VIP Member
Anyone else think dave should follow chips diet two portions if low fat mince and veg a day plenty of water and two walks or runs a day

• Heart

XxMrskxx

VIP Member
This is the thing
Even if she’s poorly why does dave not vlog his london journey or just anything .... it’s because she is a control freak and she controls his whole life
Maybe he has got the job and she’s went into meltdown
I think now she’s maybe realising that she’s not so popular as it seems more ppl are interested in dave more than her

• Heart

Chadders312

Chatty Member
So i have just googled 'how to make a YouTube video go viral' answer.......... keep it short and sweet, create a catchy thumbnail, focus on a single message and use a powerful headline.
Sophie and Dave you are a pair of attention seeking, scrounging b**stards, shame on you!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Negative feed is sadly an occupational hazard when you have a public platform.
Well quite. But the Bellend doesn't have the critical thinking skills to realise this. She chose to make her life public and then moans because people criticise her? Just illustrates how immature and ignorant she is. Criticising people in the public eye has been happening since civilisation began. And her frankly bizarre behaviour leaves her wide open to criticism.

What concerns me is that Barney has not chosen to make his life public. So that poor boy will be teased senseless when he starts school because of the stupid things his parents do, like prancing around in underwear or lifting weights in Crocs. We stopped sending children up chimneys years ago but we're happy to exploit them by showing the whole world every tiny embarrassing aspect of their life so that their parents don't have to go to work?

• Sad

GoofyGirl

Chatty Member
Desperately clutching at straws. Their lazy content has finally caught up with them and people aren’t having any of it.

Yeah she did use her student loan to take Dave to Florida.

4K views, minimal engagement. I bet she’s bloody fuming that James and Carys new baby GIRL videos are hitting 80k! The thing is, by now if their channel hasn’t grown, which it barely has in a year than maybe they need to look at themselves.

I still feel that if they did the following, they wouldn’t be so disliked;
- Stop the fake middle class life. Accept you aren’t quite where you want to be in life and that you made a massive mistake by relying on YouTube. If Dave had kept a part time job during this last year, he would be healthier because he would have HAD to move about BUT you would have maybe banked enough for a florida trip...
- Stop pretending that you are this earth mother who is ‘going with the flow of her child’. Admit motherhood isn’t the sunshine and rainbows you saw, that you find it unbearable to be on competition with your much wealthier sister (because that’s what most people would feel) and that you truly haven’t had a clue what you’re doing.
- Stop trying to flog shit to pay for your holidays. Get some integrity and work hard.
- Make your spare room (aka Daves bedroom) an office so there is an element of PROFESSIONALISM and a space for sit down videos as this is what brands want.
- stop being so defensive. I know online hate isn’t nice and it does make you want to constant defend yourselves however coming across as argumentative and arrogant isn’t winning you anything.
- Stop hiding the real comments people make. It’s cowardly.
- and finally, accept that your life as new parents isn’t about you. It’s about Barney. Not your body, not your dresses, not your mould undies but your BABY. Put him first and get some boundaries with chip.

corner london are clearly missing a trick here!!!! I don’t get it, surely they’d want these guys to earn as much as possible for their cut?

• Heart

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
Omg would he stop locking his god dam knees!!!
His form is absolutely awful, he would actually benefit going to an actual gym and getting a real personal trainer

Reactions: 26

Reader130987

VIP Member
686 views in 3 hours....surely thats a new low for them.
That's got to be the lowest it's ever been, surely? 😄

It's almost like the 12th April has hit and people are more interested in actually getting out there and making plans of their own, rather than being bored to tears by the latest slog from this pair of sadsacks. Funny that.

• Haha

Loz222

Did I hear that right on Daves instragram story? He’s trying to keep his calories as high as possible..? No wonder he’s not losing anything 😅🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

Venom

VIP Member
Sorry but I’m really struggling to see how this pair have as many subscribers as they do, basically their Easter basket was a pack of melt sticks and 2 tins of sardines for the dog, watching the reactions to the Disney slogs but all I see is a barn owl and Peter Griffin talking at the camera with a Disney park in the background, and an occasional shot of food 🙄 not much to react to, good cure for insomnia though !

Last edited:
  • Haha

user5609

if they had put 'cant wait until we can take him to Disney' then fair enough, but let's get him to Disney??? Deplorable. Implying that strangers on the internet paying for a LITERAL BABY to go to Disney is the most important thing in the world right now. Fucking disgrace

• Sad

Lena22*

Instead of " Let's get him to Disney " ( which by the way is an absolute disgrace!)
How about...
" Let's get some gainful employment" or
" Let's lose some serious fat so I don't die "
" Let's clean our pigsty of a house "
" Let's follow threw on one of our many many goals " " Let's stop scamming and begging for a living "
Offft could keep going with this but you get my drift. Honestly isn't a red neck in that woman . Begging for people to pay to get them on holiday . Get a F@#£ing job pair of losers ...F*#@ing so sick of them that I don't think I can even read in here about their shit !

• Heart
Reactions: 25

TheSocialFlower

VIP Member
Hi, I’m Soph, I’m a Easter egg fanatic, hoover expert, Chip air fryer pro, Jean type of woman, with 3 males in my life & not much else going for me. Interested?

• Haha
Reactions: 25