Sophie and Dave #24 horrible to fans, keep pressing delete whenever they can

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snobby Sophie accepting freebies from Facebook marketplace whilst simultaneously talking about a month in Florida.. are we so sure now that she wouldn't accept government handouts???

That made me really mad, I've put things for free on marketplace before with the full intention of them going to someone who otherwise couldn't afford them themselves, to help someone out in need. Obviously I don't do background checks but it makes me mad that people like soph swoop in, possibly with a sob story about being a struggling first the mum, and take something they could EASILY afford to buy. I bet any money when it comes to getting new drawers or when they move she'll sell them on for cash too. Selfish cow

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Forgive me tattle for I have sinned and watched the vlog...

Firstly, OMG Dave is even bigger after being away for a week and he seriously is in a really bad place with his weight.
The pic her sister drew I felt like Rachel in friends "I can't see it!"
Musical montage to changing drawer knobs...seriously???
"I'm wearing a dress!" said in surprise but isn't she a dress lover?
Were they really walking on Fri but wanted to make out it was Sat? Really odd!
GO Barney for biting her! She didn't tell him off though, I see another Chip in the making.
LOWER THE FREAKIN COT YOU LAZY ARSES!
He really is huge I can't get over how wide he is in the doorway!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Snobby Sophie accepting freebies from Facebook marketplace whilst simultaneously talking about a month in Florida.. are we so sure now that she wouldn't accept government handouts???

That made me really mad, I've put things for free on marketplace before with the full intention of them going to someone who otherwise couldn't afford them themselves, to help someone out in need. Obviously I don't do background checks but it makes me mad that people like soph swoop in, possibly with a sob story about being a struggling first the mum, and take something they could EASILY afford to buy. I bet any money when it comes to getting new drawers or when they move she'll sell them on for cash too. Selfish cow
getting some furniture for free on Facebook to upcycle with some farrow and ball paint is a very middle class pastime so yes , I do still think she believes she’s above claiming benefits 🤣

Reactions: 15
Soph & Dave I know you read here. Get that cot lowered now or you’ll face huge regret when Barney swings himself over the bars and lands splat on his face. Honestly I’ve never known such lazy arses you two do nothing every day, just bleeding lower the cot!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can change drawer knobs for no reason but can’t lower her sons crib to keep him safe.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
So much for them finishing the gifted cupboard they got, in the "next video". I'm sure the brand appreciates that

Reactions: 16
So if Barney got bought that lovely Joules top for Christmas. Why have you not washed it? Just ripped the tags off it and put it straight on him. Oh and yes like others have mentioned lower the cot for gods sake he’s actually standing up by himself now! I mean it’s great for Barney but honestly I don’t know how they don’t see danger when it’s staring them in the face 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
So lockdown has started to lift, we’ve had a week of lovely weather and the best content they can create is of a pair of creased curtains🤔 what happened to all the plans they had... oh yeah more false promises to go with the press up challenge, the Weekly goals, weight loss... the list goes on.

I don’t think Dave will be sharing a weight loss update anytime soon either by the look of him in tonight’s slog he’s lost nothing, honestly the boy has all the gear and no idea!

No update from the audition either..Something else we won’t hear any more about.

They also need to realise that blocking people who ask a genuine question or by not publishing the negative comments from their slogs doesn’t make the problem go away. They should start putting as much effort into keeping their promises as they do hiding the negative comments!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
6A67688F-F0A7-442E-B333-19A59A6174B3.jpeg

it really gives me anxiety the way Barney’s throat is literally being cut off by the carrier, surely that isn’t right/safe, or comfortable for Barney!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
They haven’t done duck all for Barney once again. No parks, trips, swimming, anything that is remotely Barney focused. They are both self obsessed pigs who don’t deserve this gorgeous boy. I would never say that lightly but all he is a big inconvenience in their Florida delusions.

So much for waiting for lockdown to be over 😂👍🏻 She’s a demented liar and actually believes her own lies.

View attachment 537277
it really gives me anxiety the way Barney’s throat is literally being cut off by the carrier, surely that isn’t right/safe, or comfortable for Barney!!
And Dave looks so bleeping huge

• Sad
Reactions: 19
They haven’t done duck all for Barney once again. No parks, trips, swimming, anything that is remotely Barney focused. They are both self obsessed pigs who don’t deserve this gorgeous boy. I would never say that lightly but all he is a big inconvenience in their Florida delusions.

So much for waiting for lockdown to be over 😂👍🏻 She’s a demented liar and actually believes her own lies.

And Dave looks so bleeping huge
I’d love to know what Soph actually thinks when she looks at Dave like on the walk.... I wonder if she thinks ‘ooooppfffhhh he’s fit’. 😆

• Haha
I’d love to know what Soph actually thinks when she looks at Dave like on the walk.... I wonder if she thinks ‘ooooppfffhhh he’s fit’. 😆
🤪😂😂 Laughed a bit too loud at this ! Maybe she does ....🥴😜🤭 Or more likely she's thinking about how she'd rather snog Chip than Dave's big rubber lips 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Does he not realise that DLP hasnt moved? Its still in France and not some sparkling sunshine make believe world, The weather can still be trash! he shouldnt make out like DLP is like WDW because it is its own beauty! They will NEVER appreciate that! Because they will fully expect it to be like WDW

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Does he not realise that DLP hasnt moved? Its still in France and not some sparkling sunshine make believe world, The weather can still be trash! he shouldnt make out like DLP is like WDW because it is its own beauty! They will NEVER appreciate that! Because they will fully expect it to be like WDW
This screams ‘Soafs wants to go so
I suppose I’ll have to squeeze myself into those tiny french turnstiles, ignore our son and spend hours taking photos of Soaf in various flowery dresses’

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.