Sophie and Dave #24 horrible to fans, keep pressing delete whenever they can

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yip still have the month long Disney dream in their head. Couldn't think of any people less worthy than that pair of clatties. Honestly f*#£@#g boils my blood that they even earn anywhere enough threw YT for doing FA .hes only answering the questions that doesn't make him look like the complete twit he is ...

And poor underweight Chip .... Funny how the dogs losing and Dave ain't 😳

Reactions: 8
So he replies to people asking about chips weight loss but when they ask about his weight loss they get blocked?! 🧐

Reactions: 12
Yip still have the month long Disney dream in their head. Couldn't think of any people less worthy than that pair of clatties. Honestly f*#£@#g boils my blood that they even earn anywhere enough threw YT for doing FA .hes only answering the questions that doesn't make him look like the complete twit he is ...

And poor underweight Chip .... Funny how the dogs losing and Dave ain't 😳
Why didn’t he do this Q&A for their YouTube channel last week rather than miss REVENUE and income? I don’t get it.
Dave YOU should have lost 22lbs by now if you had started your ‘journey’ when you told the world you had in OCTOBER 2020.
That’s 6 months. (Even at 4LBS A MONTH, you’d have lost 22lb by now) Instead, your binge ate your way to Christmas and beyond and now are annoyed when people call you out after telling them you were on this journey ‘we are in it together GUYS’ ‘let’s support each other’ ‘buy these affiliated items!’

LAZY AND LARDY STRIKE AGAIN. The fact they have 38k viewers and SO MANY THREADS ON HERE when others have millions and not as many says it all. People aren’t buying into their bullshit.

Once again, their son continues to be an afterthought. It’s unacceptable.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I asked him if he was waiting on losing a significant amount of weight before updating everyone on his weightloss journey ? Surprise surprise he wouldn't answer me. If they read here then I have a feeling they will block me but I couldn't care less

MAN UP DAVE let everyone of the flamily know you haven't lost a f@#&ing ounce!! Flop about in the Gem all you want but stop the BS weightloss journey crap.... The subscribers are catching on quickly that you're full off it !

Reactions: 9
I wonder when he will book his driving lessons as they all resumed on the 12th. I have my practical test on the 29th and have been busy with lessons. Also you can book your theory test now. Isn’t his in June? So no excuse Dave it’s time to actually start driving

• Heart
Driving ! ... It's more fecking walking he needs first to fit into the car to drive it ! Realistically it must hamper him ,all that belly fat, behind the wheel . Can't be comfortable.

• Haha
Dave : guys I’m on a weight loss journey, here are my before pics, I’ve got weight loss charts, watch me build my gym, follow this healthy food plan, do this exercise video, I’m on a mission to lose 150lbs, join me on my journey 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

viewer : how much weight have u lost Dave ?

🚫BLOCKED🚫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Barney will get his licence first 😂

Glad to see they are still as delusional as ever. I hope Soafs Only Fans account is doing well 😂😂😂😂 A month without Chip? Soaf won’t cope
Be funny if he gets back to back jobs, indicates he’s willing not to pick up an acting job to be Sophie’s slave

Reactions: 3
Barney will get his licence first 😂

Glad to see they are still as delusional as ever. I hope Soafs Only Fans account is doing well 😂😂😂😂 A month without Chip? Soaf won’t cope
They can hope all they want, it’s not going to happen 😂😂

Reactions: 3
They can hope all they want, it’s not going to happen 😂😂
They would spend a month stuck inside a villa as Dave wouldn’t be able to drive and Soaf wouldn’t possibly drive over there. I actually hope they do go for a month as it will be pure entertainment of them constantly forgetting the basics like sunscreen 😂👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.