Sophie and Dave #24 horrible to fans, keep pressing delete whenever they can

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is on his way to become Britain’s injured man at this rate.

Dave DON’T lock your knees and the fact your bending backwards means you’re lifting too heavy!! Take it down a notch, lifting smaller doesn’t make you any less of a man and actually helps perfect your form, which is HORRENDOUS by the way. You will cause so much damage if you continue.

Reactions: 20
He is on his way to become Britain’s injured man at this rate.

Dave DON’T lock your knees and the fact your bending backwards means you’re lifting too heavy!! Take it down a notch, lifting smaller doesn’t make you any less of a man and actually helps perfect your form, which is HORRENDOUS by the way. You will cause so much damage if you continue.
I'm not a weightlifter so forgive my ignorance but surely his legs shouldn't be that far apart either?

Reactions: 11
I'm not a weightlifter so forgive my ignorance but surely his legs shouldn't be that far apart either?
For dead lifts your meant to be shoulder width apart with soft knees and hes also lifting completely wrong, probably due to the fact that he's lifting a weight that is way too heavy for his level, he'd actually benefit from interval weight training, starting at a heavier weight for one set, then another set on a lighter weight and then back on the heavier weight.

What I don’t get is WHY does he not want to lose weight the normal way e.g. eating less moving more? What’s the fascination with weightlifting?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What I don’t get is WHY does he not want to lose weight the normal way e.g. eating less moving more? What’s the fascination with weightlifting?
Because with weight lifting he can blame the scales numbers not changing or rising on him gaining muscle.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Because the proper body builders bulk and he could have an excuse for not doing things aka my weights haven’t arrived... I’m bulking... my coach has told me....

Reactions: 5
I think possibly he thinks weight lifting means 'big and strong' (🤢) and requires high calorie food, so he can say he is 'bulking'. He can do that, but after he's no longer obese. He's trying to bulk yet loose weight at the same time but I think that's not going to work... It's like saying you want to do more for the environment and cut down pollution yet sign a lease hire for a massive truck at the same time. Which is it, Dave?

Reactions: 8
I've got to the point where I have no sympathy for him, I'm looking forward to the train wreck that will be the next florida trip where he won't be able to even go in the dumbo ride with Barney

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
The man is determined to be some kind of bodybuilder. I can’t imagine that Soaf would be attracted to some muscled up guy...

He’s not even following his trainer as he was supposed to have a rest day today.... I bet his trainer just looks at Dave like a cash cow.

Sorry but he’s now pushing 30 stone 10000000%. Look at him in that video 🤢

Yes he may have his 20,000 for a single day but surely this shows he barely hits 2000 steps most days? 😂😂😂😂😭👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Hmmm garden chat after it was mentioned here....showing off gifted items after it was mentioned here.... hmmmmm

AND BARNEYS COT IS STILL NOT BEEN SORTED!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Yes he may have his 20,000 for a single day but surely this shows he barely hits 2000 steps most days? 😂😂😂😂😭👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Hmmm garden chat after it was mentioned here....showing off gifted items after it was mentioned here.... hmmmmm

AND BARNEYS COT IS STILL NOT BEEN SORTED!!!!
Oh no that’s the hour in the day he’s showing you, there will be a reason why he isn’t showing the week

Reactions: 4
Loved that one min Barney was crawling in the house and the second after he'd been for a walk with Dave who had an ice lolly...

Reactions: 3
Seriously they are now on the beg for garden furniture, landscaping etc. That garden is a mess, sort it out, neither of you work you have plenty of time😡. What's the betting if they don't get any freebies it'll still be like that in 6 months.

• Angry
I've just watched some paint dry and I can confirm it was more interesting than the slog 😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That vlog may as well have been dedicated to Tattle!!
LOWER THE BLOODY COT BEFORE HE LANDS ON HIS HEAD.
I am stunned and amazed at their complete and utter stupidity.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.