Sophie and Dave #24 horrible to fans, keep pressing delete whenever they can

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They would spend a month stuck inside a villa as Dave wouldn’t be able to drive and Soaf wouldn’t possibly drive over there. I actually hope they do go for a month as it will be pure entertainment of them constantly forgetting the basics like sunscreen 😂👍🏻
And getting stranded at Target or Walmart 😂

ETA: Just seen on his Q and A that he's waiting for another powerbar to arrive :rolleyes:(n)

I just don't think straining to lift weights should be his priority yet. He needs cardio first.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you think he asked himself this question, just so he could shamelessly tag Garmin to try and get a freebie 🙄.
Dave the most cardio you will ever do is walking to the fridge so don't hold your breath

Also Garmin watches range from £180 to £1000, I hope he's not seriously thinking a company that creates fitness watches is going to gift an obese lump a £1000 watch

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dave the most cardio you will ever do is walking to the fridge so don't hold your breath

Also Garmin watches range from £180 to £1000, I hope he's not seriously thinking a company that creates fitness watches is going to gift an obese lump a £1000 watch
Remember dave, you only get the crappy ad’s no one else wants. Like stuff to do with vag discharge etc. 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
A garmin for what? He doesn’t run or ride a bike? Even for fun so what does he want one for?

Reactions: 12
Although those spices are really good 🤓 i bought some on the back of her advert, didn’t swipe up though 🥳
I have brought a couple of items she advertised with a swipe up and there is no way in hell that I would swipe up 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm sure he's set up some of these questions himself somehow 🤪😂 stupid , tame and lame questions about Disney world and Disney world food .... fantasy fuckin land ...the land of Soaf and Dave !

Reactions: 7
She will be sending him questions !!! He’s done loads of q&a’s and it’s always the same questions - he doesn’t even get that many comments on his Instagram posts !
crackpots the both of them

I wonder what marvellous content they have for this Monday’s vlog 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Their inability to upload on time when they have had all weekend drives me crazy 🤣🤣🤣
Surely all their Dino club cronies must be getting sick and tired of them too

Reactions: 5
They’ve uploaded and they’ve been reading tattle as the chip pillow that Soaf was going to give the dog (and i mentioned on here) has magically appeared in barneys cot....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Round up of video
cot still not lowered
dave went up shop to binge eat
barney laughs at soafs face like us all
soaf looks like she’s catching dave up while laying on the bed
no sign of Dave in the gym
they spent 10 secs reading to barney before getting bored
dave nearly passed out bending over and just about fitted through the door
basically hot day they done feck all

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.