Sophie and Dave #24 horrible to fans, keep pressing delete whenever they can

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This screams ‘Soafs wants to go so
I suppose I’ll have to squeeze myself into those tiny french turnstiles, ignore our son and spend hours taking photos of Soaf in various flowery dresses’
He will not fit through them! Im a 20/22 at my lowest i was a 16/18 going and they have all been a struggle! Like duck will he manage to get through. He will also use barney in the pram to get through them in the pushchair! I 100% bet!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I’ve said it befor and will say it again. I’d be so annoyed to be sat next to Dave on a flight, even a 50 minute one to Paris.

Reactions: 22
I would love to see them go to DLP because Soaf would hate it, crappy food, crappy weather, queue jumping, people smoking in queues and Dave being to big to even join the queues :p bring it on!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would love to see them go to DLP because Soaf would hate it, crappy food, crappy weather, queue jumping, people smoking in queues and Dave being to big to even join the queues :p bring it on!
I reckon she’d be forced to drive too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else think dave should follow chips diet two portions if low fat mince and veg a day plenty of water and two walks or runs a day

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Title 25: Dave’s weight loss isn't great and must not be spoken about other than for click bait. Let the post lock down adventures start but will a new job mean they will be living apart?

Reactions: 8
Haha I just started singing Sophie & dave, Sophie @ dave in the Rosie and Jim theme tune 😂

🎶 ‘Sophie and Dave, Sophie and Dave
Chugging down all the monster
Sophie and Dave, Sophie and Dave
And poor little son Barney.’ 🎶

Last edited:
I don’t have kids myself but a lot of people I know do, and this week Facebook has been full of parents taking their young kids to the park, going for walks, etc, in the sunshine. It’s really nice to see grins on faces and people starting to get outside. I bet it will be months before Barney gets to go for a proper day out somewhere.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I don’t have kids myself but a lot of people I know do, and this week Facebook has been full of parents taking their young kids to the park, going for walks, etc, in the sunshine. It’s really nice to see grins on faces and people starting to get outside. I bet it will be months before Barney gets to go for a proper day out somewhere.
Maybe they were hoping for #ad #gifted days out? Who knows. These freeloaders have screwed themselves over by being so horrendous. YouTube is their so called job but they can’t reply to comments? It’s not like they get many 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Enjoy:

Any other vlogs they've deleted? All you need is the YouTube link (they may have tweeted it or shared it at the time)...

Reactions: 5
Sophie and Dave - thread 25

Neglecting their son and full time slacking, it’s time to send owl eyes and FatManProtein Scoop packing!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sophie & Dave #25... Sophie's not interested in her son or her husband... Dave do a runner with the kid back to Scotland

Reactions: 6
I just cringed watching Dave on his Instagram using his new power bar

Go for a walk Dave.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
😱😱😱😱 @ dave doing that dead lift 🥴 someone is going to do himself an injury!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's a video story but got a screenshots for those not using Instagram. Looks painful. 😬

Seriously though, Dave, come on!

Screenshot_2021-04-20-13-01-53-05.jpg

Screenshot_2021-04-20-13-02-13-70.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
How long before he’s injured... 😳😳

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.