Sophie and Dave #23 Sophs head is all Florida dreams, she’s killing Dave with icecreams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been watching this post and can I just say, I think every comment they get is full deserved. Something's that really bother me mostly around the beautiful baby who never seems to get the basics. 1. The way he's held, never towards them even when drinking his milk(this really upsets me) . 2 .Hardly ever out of a sleepsuit. 3. Shoved in front of a TV cause noone can be borthered. 4. Having ready meals, cause again they can't be bothered but yet they made fresh food for a dog. 5. Barney's nursery 6. They don't buy him anything, I'm sure if he was a girl, she would have a million little dresses.7. The whole gender thing in general, it's very clear if she would of had a girl things would be different. 8. The dog with withe baby..huge huge issue and is allowed too close, to pick his toys up 🤮 and comes before Barney. I don't see a connect at all especially from soph. Sorry I know that's all been said before but just wanted to rant and Dave if your arms hurting why would you do your arms in the gym 🙈🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
If he hasn’t already!! How come his local dr knows he’s obese (given that they called him to say he’s eligible for the vaccine). I think he goes to the drs for more obese related issues than he lets on.
At my doctor we had to put our weights on the registration form

Reactions: 5
Dave if your arms hurting why would you do your arms in the gym 🙈🤷🏼‍♀️
Because he’s an aspiring power lifter dontcha know and he can’t afford to lose any form he’s gained on his journey. And no rona vaccine is gonna stand in between him and his gym!! (But can stand between him and looking after his baby)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Haha a bleeping bagel?! Honestly, that is literally the worst kind of carb you can put in your body. Bet he’s eating them for breakfast lunch and dinner too. It really is no surprise he’s got to this size is it? 😂😂😂😂

Wearing a cap back to front doesn’t make you a gym bod, hun.

Reactions: 19
My thoughts exactly, I've done tattoos in the past and Dave's arm looks like when someone gets dog hair in a fresh tattoo. Completely his fault an irresponsible to suggest it was the vaccines fault
did you seethe state of that black topple was wearing , if I was magical day apparel , I would be fuming

Haha a bleeping bagel?! Honestly, that is literally the worst kind of carb you can put in your body. Bet he’s eating them for breakfast lunch and dinner too. It really is no surprise he’s got to this size is it? 😂😂😂😂

Wearing a cap back to front doesn’t make you a gym bod, hun.
looked more like a doughnut lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
1) Anyone walking past the gym will think some unsightly activities are going on in that garage/shed 😂. From the noises that are coming from there.

2) Please borrow one of Soph’s bra’s, those bad boys are bigger than mine 😱.
Those tities tho

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My god. Pulling that band didn't look like it was burning alot of calories. He was barely moving! Pulling some rubber bands does not warrant a bagel especially at night time. He actually has no idea what he's doing.

Imagine how embarrassing Dave is to his PT.
"So, who are you training just now?"
"Eh, Dave from Sophie and Dave"
"What, the morbidly obese guy who has been on a weight loss journey for years and keeps putting on weight?"
"Yep."

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I always eat a bagel at midnight when I'm trying to lose weight. Who is this trainer? I'll train him for free
Breakfast- porridge or overnight oats with fruit (no dollop of nutella)
Lunch - chicken and salad wrap with more veggies on the side
Tea - chicken or salmon with brown rice and you guessed it more veggies.
Snacks - handful of cashews, fruit, protein shake(not a bulking one) rice cakes.
It's really not that hard to devise a healthy eating plan. But he only likes the ones where you still have naughty stuff, but not when you have that much to lose.

• Heart
I think he’s lost a bit of weight and that’s why we’ve got the joy of looking at his boobs in every pic. And hairy back who the f wants to see that 🤢

In his mind he probably has the physique of zac efron now.

Dave naked and Sophie’s vaginal discharge 🤢 they are helping me with my “weight loss mission” anyway cos combined they have put me off my food.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I would be FUMING if i was their neighbour and he decided to “work out” at frigging midnight, grunting away!

No consideration for anyone 😡

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Sometimes I feel sorry for Dave and then other times I can’t get my head round how delusional he is when it comes to his weight. Like that picture on his Instagram story what’s that all about! Or the time he said “his calves what he is most proud of” can’t fit on a ride 🙄 ok Dave ok!

I’ve never seen someone in such denial and it’s actually scary!

• Haha
I would be FUMING if i was their neighbour and he decided to “work out” at frigging midnight, grunting away!

No consideration for anyone 😡
I was thinking exactly the same. I actually feel sorry for their neighbours.
Imagine living next door to these two and you're going out to work, knowing they don't work and everydays their own.
If they kept me awake at night they'd be getting told and if that didn't work I'd be straight onto their landlord.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If you look at how he actually does a lot of the exercises he compensates a lot with his body. On his stories the Banded single arm rows he done he is twisting his body round when you should be staying still and only working your arm, he’s using his body to help bring his arm back. I don’t know if that makes sense but if you go to the gym for weights you’ll know what I mean! He does it with loads of other exercises to. His form is truly terrible

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh God. Owly's now decided to start a new Sunday tradition of sharing her goals for the week.

JUST STOP, WOMAN! You can't stick to the things you've already committed to (i.e. like your ACTUAL JOB of uploading 5 vlogs a week, M-F, at 6pm).

Will the pair of them ever learn to stop over-promising and under-delivering?!
Sophie and Dave, please read my words slowly and carefully: Do not EVER EVER EVER tell us another goal you have made for yourselves. EVER. There is no going back, we will never believe you again so why waste the time it takes to tell us? JUST DO IT and then point it out to us afterwards. PLEASE. I desperately want to be pleasantly surprised .

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.