Sophie and Dave #23 Sophs head is all Florida dreams, she’s killing Dave with icecreams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s bizarre behaviour from him and the so called PT
So aye dave you work on your arms and shoulders and we will just ignore that huge mass on the middle of your body and those two things hanging from your arse which resemble tree trunks
If that PT was a doctor he could be getting reported for negligence
And if Dave had lost any significant weight there would be a vlog all about it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Really do you think they are the worst on you tube ? Of all the vlogs and you tubers I have seen I have certainly haven't seen worse . Certainly none that have made me cringe so bad .... Their stupidness knows no bounds ! I mean vaginal discharge ads and of course husky Dave has to like the post. 🤮.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Hahaha at her story saying she can't wait for him to grow up.

Sophie, you can't be bothered with Barney right now and that it is before he can move, backchat you or require greater stimmulation than just the telly. I also can't wait to see how you get on. I imagine lots of sleepovers at Grandma Belle's.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Dave is so vein!!! If he’s not always checking himself out in the viewfinder going on about his hair then he’s showing us his hairy titties and saying about his muscles, I’m still trying to look for evidence of that Dave. I would love to know what he sees in the mirror because it’s not what the rest of the world sees

• Haha
Dave is so vein!!! If he’s not always checking himself out in the viewfinder going on about his hair then he’s showing us his hairy titties and saying about his muscles, I’m still trying to look for evidence of that Dave. I would love to know what he sees in the mirror because it’s not what the rest of the world sees
Starting to wonder if lifting weights is giving him.body dysmorphia

Maybe he really really do think this is all muscle now

• Haha
Reactions: 16

This is what Dave sees.

• Haha
I bet Soaf is hastily on her way to the post office return her mouldy undies and latest purchases!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
He thinks he’s a right catch! Must have a lot of confidence.

Anyone else nervous we are going to get a vlog of owl eyes stood in her M&S undies waxing Daves hairy back? 🤣🤣🤣

I’ll be dead if she starts promoting sex toys like some influencers have. My mum would tell me to sort myself out if I was putting videos and pictures up like Sophie does. Gruesome twosome 😂

Praying for Barney and Chip to get away everyday!

• Haha
  • Sick
I reckon Dave's lost half a stone and thinks he's amazing. He's delusional, I don't for one second believe he's going to keep off any weight he loses

Reactions: 11
He thinks he’s a right catch! Must have a lot of confidence.

Anyone else nervous we are going to get a vlog of owl eyes stood in her M&S undies waxing Daves hairy back? 🤣🤣🤣

I’ll be dead if she starts promoting sex toys like some influencers have. My mum would tell me to sort myself out if I was putting videos and pictures up like Sophie does. Gruesome twosome 😂

Praying for Barney and Chip to get away everyday!
She probably needs them after trying to play, as another tattler put it, find the buried peen 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I reckon Dave's lost half a stone and thinks he's amazing. He's delusional, I don't for one second believe he's going to keep off any weight he loses
Unless he’s lost a limb, I can’t see the man has lost anything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just watched the despicable 3 assumptions and they were earning less than £300 a month in 10k per vlog views... How is s&d on 3k?!

ETA every single penny they've earned from YouTube they've put in a bank account for the kid when he's older, exactly how it should be, sloth take notes and stop spending Barney's hard earned money!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Just watched the despicable 3 assumptions and they were earning less than £300 a month in 10k per vlog views... How is s&d on 3k?!

ETA every single penny they've earned from YouTube they've put in a bank account for the kid when he's older, exactly how it should be, sloth take notes and stop spending Barney's hard earned money!!!
I adore The Despicable 3!! Both hard working parents have had good YouTube success but have still the integrity and family values to keep their jobs and home life for them. They have even stopped the weekend vlogs so it enables them real life time with their boy.

Then we’ve got Lumpy and Lardy. Who want to sit on their arses whilst earning money. Doing the bare minimum and who cannot even be bothered to be good parents to their son. Barney has been so badly let down by these two it’s a disgrace. No toys, no activities, no stimulation, no encouragement to develop and I’m sorry but the chaotic and disgraceful approach to weaning is truly grounds for neglect under the children and families act.

There are some really crappy people on YouTube who exploit their kids (saccone and fathering autism) but at least some appear to be decent parents who put theirs kids first.

Soaf and Dave, your end is near. I just hope you get noticed served on your house because you don’t deserve anything in this world. In a time where people have died because selfish arseholes like these two have gone around without a care in the world, and where they have done ZERO to help any other people in this epidemic, I can’t even hate watch and see their demise unfold. Their parents should be ashamed, truly ashamed.

Soaf, you can edit the comments but maybe it’s time for a little Twitter campaign since you can’t hide that!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I adore The Despicable 3!! Both hard working parents have had good YouTube success but have still the integrity and family values to keep their jobs and home life for them. They have even stopped the weekend vlogs so it enables them real life time with their boy.

Then we’ve got Lumpy and Lardy. Who want to sit on their arses whilst earning money. Doing the bare minimum and who cannot even be bothered to be good parents to their son. Barney has been so badly let down by these two it’s a disgrace. No toys, no activities, no stimulation, no encouragement to develop and I’m sorry but the chaotic and disgraceful approach to weaning is truly grounds for neglect under the children and families act.

There are some really crappy people on YouTube who exploit their kids (saccone and fathering autism) but at least some appear to be decent parents who put theirs kids first.

Soaf and Dave, your end is near. I just hope you get noticed served on your house because you don’t deserve anything in this world. In a time where people have died because selfish arseholes like these two have gone around without a care in the world, and where they have done ZERO to help any other people in this epidemic. Their parents should be ashamed, truly ashamed.

Can't wait for when they get a notice served abd have no where to go becayse a pin sale what make even half as much as last time

Reactions: 6

Various factors affect CPM , S&D could just have better CPM . They also do ads , affiliate links , have merch etc

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.