Sophie and Dave #23 Sophs head is all Florida dreams, she’s killing Dave with icecreams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chip isn't a horrible dog. What an awful thing to say. Chip is a poor animal who is entirely a product of his training and upbringing. He was dragged into that family as a puppy and every single thing "wrong" with him is their fault. I actually applaud them for keeping him when Barney came along. As much as BOTH of their dependents would be better off in different homes, it's so reassuring to find people who DON'T just ditch the pet the moment they spread their legs. I'll give them that, if nothing else.
This ^ I feel like all things considered chip has actually turned out way better than he could've considered his first year of life he lived in one bedroom and then got dragged all round the country with no stability or training. He could be a door frame chewing, nippy thing but hes just a mellow sad dog who needs something to do most of the time. I honestly thought they'd rehome them, just like Ourtinytribe did, bought a puppy while pregnant and then shipped it off when their children came along.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The way they favour him over Barney (Mainly Soaf) annoys the hell out of me. I do think he deserves better, when the lockdown lifts it would be nice if Slaves dad could share custody of chip with the rotten pair! I have rescue dogs which I love a lot! But I don’t call them my first born!
And we know they hide a lot of his behaviour, they’ve admitted he reactive barks, was a nightmare when they were filming the name reveal video etc but they never show it on the vlogs as they portray the perfect life!
I am entitled to an opinion, just because I don’t like chip doesn’t mean I know he doesn’t deserve a better life!

• Angry
I can't stand the Yellow Beast either. I know it's not rational; he's just a poorly trained dog, who was landed with two incompetent owners through no fault of his own. But there you go 💁‍♀️ It gives me the rage when he's crashbangwalloping around, knocking into everything, and on top of Barney when he's trying to play or eat.

Reactions: 7
I can't stand the Yellow Beast either. I know it's not rational; he's just a poorly trained dog, who was landed with two incompetent owners through no fault of his own. But there you go 💁‍♀️ It gives me the rage when he's crashbangwalloping around, knocking into everything, and on top of Barney when he's trying to play or eat.
I have to agree, I really can't stand him. However, it's 100% not his fault and I do believe he deserves a better life. Whilst I feel very sad for him I also find him dreadful. But unfortunately, he doesn't know any better due to his awful owners.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They’ve changed the click bait photo on yesterday’s vaccine one. I wish I could report these videos but I’m not logged in

• Wow
Reactions: 10
First time poster long time lurker here just posted this comment got taken of within 2 mins, these two are so vile it unreal
Yep this is them all over, don't worry about it, believe me they delete tons of messages, all they want to see is comments where the flamily suck up to them and any type of constructive criticism is a big no no too 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Ah poor chip! I understand why he annoys people but please realise it’s his crappy lazy owners fault for how he is. He is a young Labrador and should be having the time of his life on nice long walks and getting played with. Instead he’s stuck in beige bungalow 24/7 with them two dickheads. Once Barney is a bit older they might actually become buddies and be friends for each other. Planning their escape from their parents 😂😂

I do hate when they call him first born son. I’m absolutely nuts about my dog she’s my baby but I know when I have kids I won’t be calling her my first born.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm not even going to comment on that last clickbait piece of crap, I know let's ask the internet even though we have already phoned the docs. What I have noticed though is that their last Disney vlog is the worst viewed of all their vlogs in the last week. Looks like the dream of a free Disney trip is slipping away.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If they didn’t block comments I’d put ‘omg your poor arm it’s so swollen it’s like 3 times the size it should be...oh wait....no that’s the gainzzzzzzz’

I hate the way they allow the dog to behave but not the dog himself. I can’t stand the first born son thing...if he didn’t come out your foof then he’s not your child end of. The fact she favours him over her child sickens me

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Dave is just the most pathetic human being. Maybe go get a job, lad, instead of lazing around all day ‘worrying’ about yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Not one single negative comment yet 29 thumbs down 🤣🤣🤣
I smell shite .... so much for come at me SOAF
You are both an absolute joke
Your boring as duck
Neither of you are relevant and ......
This time next year you will have no management company but Dave will have one thing .......... DIA..bleeping..BETES
If he hasn’t already!! How come his local dr knows he’s obese (given that they called him to say he’s eligible for the vaccine). I think he goes to the drs for more obese related issues than he lets on.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Seeing Barney in the high chair gives me the fear big time! In this vlog you can see him push himself up and to the side with his head and shoulders rising above it, he WILL fall out of it sooner or later. I commented that in the hope they actually read it (even though they won’t publish it) to give them a lightbulb moment. Poor child.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Sophs new post on insta watching tv and pretending to check the baby monitor all the time, it’s so set up I hate it. . So smug. In actual fact I tried to put my little on in their own room a few weeks ago and I ended up sleeping on the floor in their room cos I couldn’t hack it. In the end they’re now back in my room 😃. You actually don’t give a 💩 that he’s not sleeping in your room, it’s all for social media, again with a smug look. 👀

• Heart
Ahahahaha that was her pretending to be interested in Barney?! I seriously thought it was her reading her Tattle thread.

Good luck sweet Barney, taking your first step in breaking free from your moronic parents, we're rooting for you.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.