Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Supern0va

Chatty Member
Dave screaming when Barney bumps into his jab arm vs dave happily leaning a good few stone of his own weight on the same arm... with no problem. Make it make sense.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Tonight vlog is barneys first time on a swing? But I thought he had been on a swing every single day this year when they took him out but were unable to film as their legions of fans could find them?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Winners_Song

VIP Member
Loving the fact there are newbies. Welcome guys, now you’ve seen the light I hope you will join us in wondering what the fuck these two dipshits are doing with their life.

THIS has finished me off today 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Well I’ve been on web support chat with Loaf today to enquire how much weight their crumpet loveseat can withstand. They’ve passed it on to the design team and have promised to get back to me - so there’s that to look forward to 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I think one of the reasons she’s posted her new goals for the week because she’s been reading here and seen a lot of now ex flamily members are popping up daily as they have finally been able to see through them. And she’s maybe trying to keep them sweet. I’m a bit embarrassed that I was one of them and yes I bought her 1st two pins 😡. I’ve been following them since 2017 and in 3 years I made around 12 comments to Sophie’s stories or messages(I’m embarrassed about that) she never even acknowledged one of those messages let alone reply. One of which was me thanking her for sending the pin my little girl received and a picture of her with it. Not even so much as an acknowledgement let alone a thank you for buying it. She really does not care about her followers at all. I can’t believe I was sucked in for so long.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

Jess89

VIP Member
Love when he says about getting the vaccine early that he 'assumes its because of his weight' Erm I think that's pretty bloody obvious why Dave!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Donald73

VIP Member
Hey Soaf’s sister, I have a question for you too... what the FUCK are you and your family thinking by allowing the shitshow that is known as the Brown Family life to unfold the way it is without some major intervention from you lot??

Do you not see what is going on or do you all just not care?

Your darling sister does the following:

Prioritises a dog over her child
Didnt do tummy time til Barney was at least 5 months old thus stunting his development
Shows very few maternal instincts whatsoever (unless towards the dog)
Feeds Barney almost exclusively sachets and pouches, she made a 2 day effort with veg and we’ve not seen one since
Is 💯 suffering from gender disappointment and is making Barney suffer from it too

You all are partly to blame for all of this, also because she says she had you and her mum advising her... so is it you lot giving shitty advice then?

Sophie & Dave #24 Babyfood pouches and overpriced couches, what a pair of twatty slouches!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
My Mrs watches these TRAMPS Daily, as someone who enjoys weight training, nothing gets me annoyed more than seeing this deluded fat prick Dave claim to be a Powerlifter/Bodybuilder. Give it a rest, you are past the point of no return, if you do finally lose some weight you are going to be left with loose skin galore and probably hate yourself more! Just put the fork down its that simple. Eat less move more. Your channel is dead look at the stats. Best t shirt ever EY Dave is that because it was free or that your wardrobe has just doubled in size? I could go on for ever with YouTube's biggest scruffs but I will close here, give up get a real job and sell the gym gear, you seem like a decent guy but your Mrs is a basically a busker with a YouTube channel and you will never be a bodybuilder/powerlifter maybe try competitive eating you could put that in your bio and people would believe you, fuck you Soaf. Imagine when Barny is telling all his mates my dad's a bodybuilder/Powerlifter and fat fuck walks in behave yourself you fool. Ps I love that the acronym of your channel is literally SAD!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lisasmith

Guys I just had to come on and let you know I gave birth this morning to my daughter. And I did it on just gas and air, just call me a Rockstar 🤣
In all serious though I was back home by 9.30 with my 3 year old tidying the house, hubby hasn't made a social media post thanking me yet , who does he think he is?

• Heart
  • Haha

KayleighA

I won a giveaway of a reusable nappy as they had been gifted a load. It never arrived and I don’t think they’ve ever tried the reusable ones either 🤷🏻‍♀️
I didn’t bother chasing it up.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

Peachylace

Chatty Member
I am LIVING for all these new people who have finally realised what a joke these two are! Welcome welcome!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Miss C

Been watching this post and can I just say, I think every comment they get is full deserved. Something's that really bother me mostly around the beautiful baby who never seems to get the basics. 1. The way he's held, never towards them even when drinking his milk(this really upsets me) . 2 .Hardly ever out of a sleepsuit. 3. Shoved in front of a TV cause noone can be borthered. 4. Having ready meals, cause again they can't be bothered but yet they made fresh food for a dog. 5. Barney's nursery 6. They don't buy him anything, I'm sure if he was a girl, she would have a million little dresses.7. The whole gender thing in general, it's very clear if she would of had a girl things would be different. 8. The dog with withe baby..huge huge issue and is allowed too close, to pick his toys up 🤮 and comes before Barney. I don't see a connect at all especially from soph. Sorry I know that's all been said before but just wanted to rant and Dave if your arms hurting why would you do your arms in the gym 🙈🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Lena22*

Just found this page and I can't believe how much I agree with alot if the comments made here ! I had been watching S&D vlogs for awhile but omg ! I honestly can't stand them any longer! Why do I feel like this over this pair of absolute losers ...there are so many great you tubers who work so hard and don't sell their kids privacy online for a bloody Disney holiday. Sometimes I hardly believe what I'm watching ...self deluded, bone idle , deceiving , arrogant, selfish , horrible , boring twats! Her smug face ( probably one of the main reasons I can not watch anymore !) the prancing about in horrible dresses and the absolute moron of a dog ( they way she kisses it on the mouth gives me the boak ) one month in Florida???!!! What a joke and a slap in the face to all decent hard working people trying to take their family on holiday and this pair hoping to get gifted one! Let's just hope any company sees them for what they really are. ...oh and plz don't get me started on the flamily ...... Thanx for the rant ....

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Reader130987

VIP Member
Her sister's another self-obsessed individual, who thinks the world is waiting with baited breath for her birthing plan. Obviously, I would wish her, like any other woman, a safe and healthy delivery, but I couldn't give one tiny toss whether she gives birth at home, in hospital, or even in a pig pen. She can give birth standing on her head in a birthing pool full of custard for all I care!

Why do these women assume strangers are so invested in their (deeply personal) life decisions?!

• Heart
  • Haha

RoniRoo

😡😡 4 minutes into the vlog and they’re talking about something they haven’t researched at all! “The AstraZeneca will give you bad symptoms” “that’s the bad one” NO ITS NOT YOU FOOLS any vaccine COULD give you mild to moderate symptoms not just one. And you would have to wait 15mins for a rapid onset allergic reaction not just cause you might feel poorly. Their flamily may not want their vaccine after seeing this dopey twat with his dog hair t shirt talk about it!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

Donald73

VIP Member
I honestly think it would do them the world of good to each pick up a few shifts per week at their local Co-Op. It would give them the opportunity to earn a bit of extra cash, to implement a routine and some kind of work ethic, and to mix with people other than each other. They may even be able to take home a reduced mac 'n' cheese ready meal at the end of their shift!
Dave ‘hey boss I’m here to collect my wages’
Co-op Manager ‘About that Dave, we discovered a pile of empty Monster cans and food wrappings stuffed down the back of the shelving in the loo roll aisle, the pet food aisle, the sweet aisle and behind the freezers. We tallied the cost factoring in your staff discount and deducted your pay for those two shifts you’ve done so far and actually you owe us 150pound’
Dave ‘Oh’ (uncharacteristically lost for words)
Manager ‘Also, can you ask your missus to please lint roll both your uniforms before shifts and to please wash the chip fat from her hair before hers and tie it up, here at Co-op we do have standards to maintain and I had many complaints about the ‘cow-eyed new girl with the dog fur uniform swishing her greasy hair everywhere’ Thanks Dave.’
Dave - doesn’t reply but makes a beeline for the scnackkkkkkkkks area

• Haha
Reactions: 34