Sophie and Dave #23 Sophs head is all Florida dreams, she’s killing Dave with icecreams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she’s given him a love bite on the arm ..... that Dave is nothing but a bleeping weasel !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My thoughts exactly, I've done tattoos in the past and Dave's arm looks like when someone gets dog hair in a fresh tattoo. Completely his fault an irresponsible to suggest it was the vaccines fault

• Sick
Reactions: 16
DE5340CA-928E-4114-BDB2-C6BD5A6CF70B.png

She’s disgusting calling that horrible dog her first born! She doesn’t deserve that baby!
Matching double chins for them both though👍🏼

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Thank you so much

You’re so welcome

duck OFF I’ve just skipped through it they are so boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have an image of Dave grunting, "You're so welcome" with every bedroom thrust. Building to a "YAAAAAS, QUEEEN!" climax. :sick::ROFLMAO:

Followed by tears. Obvs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Chip isn't a horrible dog. What an awful thing to say. Chip is a poor animal who is entirely a product of his training and upbringing. He was dragged into that family as a puppy and every single thing "wrong" with him is their fault. I actually applaud them for keeping him when Barney came along. As much as BOTH of their dependents would be better off in different homes, it's so reassuring to find people who DON'T just ditch the pet the moment they spread their legs. I'll give them that, if nothing else.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Not one single negative comment yet 29 thumbs down 🤣🤣🤣
I smell shite .... so much for come at me SOAF
You are both an absolute joke
Your boring as duck
Neither of you are relevant and ......
This time next year you will have no management company but Dave will have one thing .......... DIA..bleeping..BETES

Reactions: 14
I don't think they have once considered how people who have actually suffered with covid are feeling. Never mind Dave's sore bloody arm that hurts when his baby son accidentally hits it ,there are people who are left seriously ill fighting for their lives with a tube down their throat!!! Like my 78 year old uncle who never had the chance to get a vaccine! You should both be ashamed for using content like this and scaremongering ( YES that's what you did...going on about side affects!) 🤬 but then again you don't feel shame do you Soaf and Dave . Stop making it all about you and put out a serious responsible vlog on matters this important 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I have an image of Dave grunting, "You're so welcome" with every bedroom thrust. Building to a "YAAAAAS, QUEEEN!" climax. :sick::ROFLMAO:

Followed by tears. Obvs.
🤣🤣🤣
Nearly spat out my gin when I read this!!

Chip isn't a horrible dog. What an awful thing to say. Chip is a poor animal who is entirely a product of his training and upbringing. He was dragged into that family as a puppy and every single thing "wrong" with him is their fault. I actually applaud them for keeping him when Barney came along. As much as BOTH of their dependents would be better off in different homes, it's so reassuring to find people who DON'T just ditch the pet the moment they spread their legs. I'll give them that, if nothing else.
Each to their own! I love dogs more than humans and have some myself and a baby. Just them saying he’s the first born son which they have many times means they’d never get rid of chip!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.