Sophie and Dave #23 Sophs head is all Florida dreams, she’s killing Dave with icecreams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always eat a bagel at midnight when I'm trying to lose weight. Who is this trainer? I'll train him for free
Breakfast- porridge or overnight oats with fruit (no dollop of nutella)
Lunch - chicken and salad wrap with more veggies on the side
Tea - chicken or salmon with brown rice and you guessed it more veggies.
Snacks - handful of cashews, fruit, protein shake(not a bulking one) rice cakes.
It's really not that hard to devise a healthy eating plan. But he only likes the ones where you still have naughty stuff, but not when you have that much to lose.
The thing is though, he can eat as much Nutella as he wants as long as he is in a calorie deficit. Yes it wouldn't be the healthiest but at his weight he would be able to eat a fair few calories and still steadily lose weight. So it's even more worrying that he can't seem to

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So I decided to go on Diabetes UK official website
I entered daves supposed height, his age and his weight from the last time he was honest about his weight
If dave didn't want to lose anything and just wanted to maintain he can eat 2872 Calories a day.
So if he is not losing anything when he is supposedly exercising, there is no way in hell that he is eating less calories.
The general rule of thumb is 3500 calories deficit = 1 pounds
(So dave just eating wise would just need to eat 500 calories less a day to lose a pound a week, before exercising)
In reality dave could actually cut down to 2000 calories, and say he exercises enough to burn even just 200 calories a day
This isn't taking into account his size, and the fact that you do lose weight faster when you are bigger, the 3500 is based on someone who is average weight.
Basically minimum he should be losing is 2.5/3 pounds a week and that is literally minimum if he is doing what he says hes doing.

So basically Dave

Stop lying, cause something ain't adding up

Just to put this is into perspective, I'm 28, 5ft 5 and weighed 14 stone 10, I reduced my calories to 1800 a day and went to HIIT classes 3 days a week and swam 5 days a week, burning an average of 800 calories a day and I was losing 2/3 pounds a week

• Wow
Reactions: 22
This will be Soaf and Dave in Orlando....
As long as Dave doesn't start an Only Fans like Nikocado Avocado has.........

Mind you, the way Soaf and Oaf are going with their current content, they would probably start a joint one!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Dave if be actually focused on the weight loss side instead of "gainzz", if he lost the minimum that people tend to lose when dieting (which for a healthy level is around 3 pounds a week) would lose his 150 pounds by the 15th of March next year.
That again, is if he doesn't lose bigger amounts than that on some weeks.
So if he actually did the work he could lose the weight for a trip to florida next year.

Also Dave, if you are part of the only 20% that can't fit onto flight of passage, I hate to tell you, but it ain't the calves that are the problem.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
As long as Dave doesn't start an Only Fans like Nikocado Avocado has.........

Mind you, the way Soaf and Oaf are going with their current content, they would probably start a joint one!
I do agree with previous poster that said she will start selling sex toys. Let’s be honest, the work ain’t exactly rolling in.
Ad wise they’ve had a couple of tesco ones, some vaginas discharge sanitary pads (hardly little Miss eco like she tried to claim a while ago) and spices. That’s literally it.

Dave is binge eating and his new food plan enables him to do that by giving him loads of calories. Hes so delusional.

Reactions: 11
What’s everyone having for tea/dinner?

Bagel with jam or are we saving that til midnight?

Wonder what thrilling vlog we are in for today. If Dave tits are out I’ll lose my mind.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Wonder what thrilling vlog we are in for today. If Dave tits are out I’ll lose my mind.
Week old rotting stew for me. GAAAAINZ YAAAAS.

• Haha
Does anyone know what natty means?

Dave used it in his half naked story about his shoulders and just noticed that his coach is doing a giveaway with a t-shirt that says 'sorta natty, sorta not'

Is this 34 year old Dave trying to be cool and keep up with a 19/20 year old by using the same words.....(although it is defo not cool)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone know what natty means?

Dave used it in his half naked story about his shoulders and just noticed that his coach is doing a giveaway with a t-shirt that says 'sorta natty, sorta not'

Is this 34 year old Dave trying to be cool and keep up with a 19/20 year old by using the same words.....(although it is defo not cool)
natty (plural natties) (slang, bodybuilding) Someone whose muscle gains are natural and not aided by the use of steroids.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Week old rotting stew for me. GAAAAINZ YAAAAS.
I’m having some cherry tomatoes and mozzerella on a pitta bread and grilled , and I’m going to upload it to the internet and pretend I invited pizza

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Pregnancy cravings is saying fajitas for tea for me.
Probably too exotic for soph and daves palettes

• Heart
Reactions: 4
💥Definitely banana sandwiches with white bread and the crusts cut off for me💥 because #bodyconfidence

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dave is so delusional. His form when he works out is so terrible. He should focus on keeping his body still. His shoulders down from around his ears, back straight and his elbows pinned to the side when doing arm workouts for maximum effort for the “gains” that muscle he pointed out is from him pulling his neck muscle while lifting. A look that looks awful on both men and women.

sorry for the rant I do weight lifting myself and it makes me cringe and worry for Daves body. I have talked about Dave to my brother in law who IS a professional bodybuilder. He laughed at him and said A Bagel. At Midnightl!!!! I would just eat a large plate of Chicken and broccoli after a workout not carbs on carbs. Dave you need to sack your PT
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Just reminds me of Karen from mean girls, is butter a carb
But for Dave is a bagel and jam protein

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I reckon Dave's lost half a stone and thinks he's amazing. He's delusional, I don't for one second believe he's going to keep off any weight he loses
1/2 stone for him is like throwing a deckchair off the Titanic isn't it

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Cannot unsee the stain on her new pink loungewear in the latest vlog. And it just cuts off at the end? Pro editing there.

Oh and the big dig towards people critiquing her parenting!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.