Sophie and Dave #23 Sophs head is all Florida dreams, she’s killing Dave with icecreams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the 'I love you so much' and 'Thank you so much' are just to fill silences because they have nothing at all to talk about it in their real live Groundhog Day lives.

Conversations with Sophie, the woman too tired to watch Netflix, must be riveting.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Imagine calling your wife a superhero for doing basic tasks around the house and taking care of your child 😂🙈 also Dave on his Instagram acting like he was on deaths doors from his vaccine! I can’t even cope! Why is he such a drama queen!
Lucky for him he's in the privileged position where he doesn't have to get up and go to work, i bet he's still in bed milking it, big baby! I felt a little crappy after having mine, a couple of paracetamol plus an early night, job done back in work the next day because i can't afford to take a day off.

Dave maybe if you wasn't a million stone overweight and your diet didn't consist of energy drinks and McFlurries, you wouldn't feel so bad 🤔

Reactions: 19
Dave all you need to say is "there you go you lazy cow, here's your tea and coco pops, no need to thank me" :ROFLMAO:
They would be so much more relatable to most normal people if they were like this. I don't understand the fakeness in these type of vlogs do people really believe that life is all pixies and fairy dust with any couple?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's out walking and saying he's almost 100% again so he didn't milk it as much as I figured. I wonder if they'll vlog tomorrow..

Reactions: 7
The fact that Soaf is even willing to bring Easter Eggs into the house shows she clearly doesn’t see that Dave has a food addiction. He MAY be on a stupid plan that lets him eat shitloads within his “maaaacroooooooooooos” but eating massive Easter eggs is a joke?! And he never ever ever ever shows what he eats or cooks does he?

We saw how they got through the massive chocolate bar Soaf got for her birthday within a few days.

We knew the drama over the vaccine was coming. Dave wouldn’t know real struggle if it smacked him in the face. This is what makes these two such a joke!!

- complaining about the ‘impact of lockdown’ when they’ve been seeing her mum, siblings and been going round each weekend. and let’s not forget that her dad comes round to ‘bring Barney food pouches’... wtf.
- complaining about wanting their next holiday and bragging how extravagant it will be because they are so hard done by. Morons.
- Lying and manipulating to the imbeciles that are the ‘flamily’ to get money and attention from them.
- The absolute sham of parenting. Poor poor Barney who will never have a good diet, who will no doubt struggle with weight because these two idiots are scared of some salad and vegetables.
- The constant spending when they are unemployed. I’m sorry but flogging some Easter eggs once in a blue moon isn’t work. They have done duck all to help in a global pandemic and still begged for free money. Low life’s.
- Barney will look back at those videos and say they couldn’t be arsed to feed me properly, dress me properly, buy me the essentials, couldnt be bothered to play with me or put me before the dog. Never took me to the park or out unless it was to force me to sleep and couldn’t even be bothered at nearly 9 months to let me sleep in my own ‘pastel museum’ of a bedroom.

(side note: I’m so shocked that Barney has hardly been sent Anything in the PO Box! I know loads of small you tubers have got shitloads...yet they have sent tit for the dog. just shows that people are more interested in the depressed dog than the baby!)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The PO Box probably hasn't been checked for ages again, however I suspect they do check it for the AD stuff coming through and just hoard all the other shite to make it look like they have loads of stuff sent through. Having a quick look on social blade (I know it's not that accurate) but looks like their monthly views are down 11.7% this month and probably growing even more, especially as a lot of it would be us hate watching.

Reactions: 11
If Soaf's a rockstar for the little she does then what the hell does that make the rest of us ??
My husband has worked 7 days this week, I work 30 hours in a school and look after our son and house the rest of the time. There has been clean washing and a home cooked meal (we take it in turns) on the table every night. Our house is relatively clean and tidy and our dog is walked twice a day also.
Soph couldn't even manage to get out a crappy 10 minute slog on Friday because she was too busy with her immobile 8 month old, who by their own admission will sit and watch Moana 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I genuinely hope they spend a load of money on a pin and another form of merch and they sell the tiniest amount

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The PO Box probably hasn't been checked for ages again, however I suspect they do check it for the AD stuff coming through and just hoard all the other shite to make it look like they have loads of stuff sent through. Having a quick look on social blade (I know it's not that accurate) but looks like their monthly views are down 11.7% this month and probably growing even more, especially as a lot of it would be us hate watching.
I've often thought about sending them some gifts........ a pack of brussel sprouts and a nose hair trimmer for Dave, decent shampoo and a bottle of anti blink medicine for Soaf and a massive blue indoor Teepee for little Barney (just so he can hide from Mummy, Daddy and Chip)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone know where the lounge wear is from that soaf just posted. I like it but I don't want to click on the link and fund her lazy ass.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else fed up with all the swipe up affiliate links! The amount Soph does a week comes across as desperate. It’s like she roams around buying crap that she can somehow get money back out of it. If I do see something that I like from “influencer” I never click on the link and go and find it myself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whilst I agree they’re bone idle, all of us NW based need to be careful what we wish for and hope to god none of us end up managing them at work. both of them would be absolute fff kin lazy nightmares... so let’s keep them at home 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Whilst I agree they’re bone idle, all of us NW based need to be careful what we wish for and hope to god none of us end up managing them at work. both of them would be absolute fff kin lazy nightmares... so let’s keep them at home 🤪
They wouldn't make it through their probation in my workplace, their absence rates would be far too high.

She'd be sitting in the car, vlogging herself, giggling at how her shift "actually started 5 minutes ago and I'm running a bit late". 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hey soph and dave I know this will be revolutionary for you to hear but..

I'm 24 weeks pregnant and I've already got numerous outfits for my little boy, ordered his nursery furniture set and a full tommee tippee bottle and steriliser set
And my partner and I bought it with our OWN money that we make from our actual JOBS that we work really hard at.
I didn't wait for things to be gifted so I was able to save for them and get them.
You know... like normal people...

• Heart
You know what, they lie, exaggerate so much they have started to remind me of the Inghams

Reactions: 8
Guys I just had to come on and let you know I gave birth this morning to my daughter. And I did it on just gas and air, just call me a Rockstar 🤣
In all serious though I was back home by 9.30 with my 3 year old tidying the house, hubby hasn't made a social media post thanking me yet , who does he think he is?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Guys I just had to come on and let you know I gave birth this morning to my daughter. And I did it on just gas and air, just call me a Rockstar 🤣
In all serious though I was back home by 9.30 with my 3 year old tidying the house, hubby hasn't made a social media post thanking me yet , who does he think he is?
Huge congratulations! Ahh we’ll see we don’t get it, Soph is obv some amazing legend.... who does nothing 😆. Maybe he loves her so much because she’s ok with him not having a job and earning money for his FAMILY. I know for sure i certainly wouldn’t be ok for my hubby to sit down and do 🦆 all.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.