Sophie and Dave #23 Sophs head is all Florida dreams, she’s killing Dave with icecreams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I just had to come on and let you know I gave birth this morning to my daughter. And I did it on just gas and air, just call me a Rockstar 🤣
In all serious though I was back home by 9.30 with my 3 year old tidying the house, hubby hasn't made a social media post thanking me yet , who does he think he is?
Congratulations hun hope hubby brings you a mcflurry

Reactions: 9
This is what I don't understand about the lack of vlogs when there's an ad. If it was me, I'd still post the 5 videos as well as the ad. Then bank all the ad money in my savings and use the normal vlog money for normal bills etc. It's like they just want to earn the minimum to get by? How are they going to afford a mortgage doing this. It's so bizarre.

Reactions: 15
Oh God. Owly's now decided to start a new Sunday tradition of sharing her goals for the week.

JUST STOP, WOMAN! You can't stick to the things you've already committed to (i.e. like your ACTUAL JOB of uploading 5 vlogs a week, M-F, at 6pm).

Will the pair of them ever learn to stop over-promising and under-delivering?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I've just seen a vlog of them looking at Bellway houses. Someone asked on the comments how they expect to buy a house when neither of them have jobs and Soph has replied "this is our job"😡. Also there is a pink bedroom and Soph is there gushing how fab it would be for twin girls... thought you were all about the gender neutral Soph? 🤔 just shows it was all BS.😡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Just some of the dross Soaf has been babbling on about that she never committed to, from recent memory:

Clearing the house and decluttering
Walking an hour a day
Getting up at 0600 daily
Using protein powder & almond butter for breakfast smoothes
Relaunching the Sophbellendbrown channel
Home workouts

Boring Soaf! Nobody’s interested in your self serving deficient “what we are going to do” lifestyle!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why oh why oh WHY??????

Do they keep making goal posts/videos/stories

Yet never actually DO IT!

duck up or let us know when you have actually accomplished something decent!

Reactions: 12
He has such a smug face...you'd honestly love to give him a good slap

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
So what do we think the new goals in Soaf’s special journal might be?

Have sex with your husband?
Review your CV and employment skills?
Read about parenting techniques and interact meaningfully with your baby?
Review your finances and make savings?
Do something to help others?

of course not!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So what do we think the new goals in Soaf’s special journal might be?

Have sex with your husband?
Review your CV and employment skills?
Read about parenting techniques and interact meaningfully with your baby?
Review your finances and make savings?
Do something to help others?

of course not!!
Nah the goals she has written down are...
Take.
Take.
Take.
Take.
With no thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The Goals of the week idea has been pinched from the despicable 3, who are really entertaining and tell everyone how they did the following week and were honest ! The parents also manage to hold down jobs . Have an original idea owl eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m
Looking after a 2.5 year old and newborn alone as my husband passed away. Am I a super hero dave?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.