Sophie and Dave #23 Sophs head is all Florida dreams, she’s killing Dave with icecreams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so here is a wacked out idea, Dave is ill fair enough so why not post it tomorrow or Sunday because it's not as though they have to go to work on Monday or any other day is it? God forbid they actually do some "work" on a weekend!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My husband had his jab Wednesday afternoon. On Thursday he woke with nausea, temp, pains throughout his body and a splitting headache. I made him take the day off and rest up with plenty of fluids and pain meds. Friday morning he was up and at it again as normal. I was the same, felt like absolutely crap but then fully back to normal within 24 hours of the symptoms starting.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Well, good luck to them affording a month in Florida next year given how many people have defected the past week alone by joining here. It's only going to get worse if they continue to lie to their fans and also put up lame content.
They must be the laziest YouTubers out there.

Reactions: 13
Well, good luck to them affording a month in Florida next year given how many people have defected the past week alone by joining here. It's only going to get worse if they continue to lie to their fans and also put up lame content.
They must be the laziest YouTubers out there.
Oh but they’ve just earned themselves £2/£3K by doing a Tesco AD for Easter eggs. They’re doing fine to miss vlog days 😉

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I'm Australian and listening to all your vaccine stories, I'm so jealous!!!! Our government has stuffed up our vaccine rollout, it's going at a snails pace. Stay safe everyone 🤗
I’m uk and I’m jealous too, I’m way down the list! My mum and nan have both had it and been fine, my nan felt like tit after her second one for a night

Why would they need to juggle Barney to edit a vlog. Stick him in front of moana like always and watch the footage to find all the best owl eye bits. Obviously didn’t have 5 videos scheduled for this week. Cracked me up when she said ‘so we can upload every day’. Have you yet uploaded every day?

• Haha
Oh but they’ve just earned themselves £2/£3K by doing a Tesco AD for Easter eggs. They’re doing fine to miss vlog days 😉
Is it really as much as that? Insane.

That is crazy business from Tesco. Look at their views, Soaf telling people Tesco have Easter Eggs is not going to generate anywhere near that return in sales.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Imagine if everyone who's had the jab and their partner had a day off because they felt poorly 😂😂 they're bloody pathetic and love any excuse.
Have they actually ever uploaded 5 days in a row?
Loads of people at my work have had it and been really ill and still come into work, someone started feeling really ill at work and almost passed out and still stayed at work, had a drink, 10 minutes sit down and got back up akd continued even though she felt like tit, was luckily off the next day because she got worse and spent the day in bed but 100% she would have went to work if she wasn't off. Its pathetic. There isn't a single person I know that hasn't just got on with it after the vaccine. Dave would be absolutely fucked if he got covid, he's so unhealthy

To be brutally honest (and this is brutal) but if anything did happen she would be better off as he isn't exactly bringing in the cash is he, shopping bill would be a lot less as well!
She'd have pound signs in her eyes. Imagine the content

Reactions: 8
Is it really as much as that? Insane.

That is crazy business from Tesco. Look at their views, Soaf telling people Tesco have Easter Eggs is not going to generate anywhere near that return in sales.
Yep. For ads your paid to do pretty much FECK all and you get free products too 👍🏼. Whereas most normal people don’t even make that in a months worth of wages. I know I don’t. X

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Ok so here is a wacked out idea, Dave is ill fair enough so why not post it tomorrow or Sunday because it's not as though they have to go to work on Monday or any other day is it? God forbid they actually do some "work" on a weekend!
They have a huge sense of entitlement regarding having weekend's off. My job means working weekends is necessary and I think people who work Mon-Fri are so privileged.

What Soaf and Dave don't realise is that with their current CVs it is very likely that in the future they will need to take a job that means working weekends too.

• Heart
Ok so I finally just watched the honest chat video and I can’t get over how embarrassing these people are.

I get so angry at them acting like they are hard done by. They are basically unemployed and being paid for it. Dave keeps saying “ I wish there was something I could do” there was mate it’s called a job!

I still can’t believe these two idiots planned a baby with absolutely nothing to offer him! I feel so sad for Barney. It’s even the fact that Barney didn’t get to go out in a pram for god knows how long as they where waiting to be gifted one. I bet they thought they would want for nothing when Barney was born and I’m guessing this is the reason they thought they didn’t actually have to have anything set in place or buy things for him.

I truly believe that sooner rather than later this is all going to come crashing down for them as there is only so long you can live a lie! Pretending you have money when it’s quite obvious due to the state of your home you definitely don’t! But I’m guessing Sophie has her mum to fall back on doesn’t she!

When I’ve watched some of their vlogs my boyfriend has commented before and said it’s like a comedy of someone’s life falling apart but it’s actually their real life!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If Dave's 'ill' this will probably be another excuse why he hasn't lost any weight, and will probably put more on if they're scoffing Easter eggs
Also, how ill would you have to be to not even be able to help look after your child? Like he was when he had that sinus infection or whatever it was, he was just in bed all day (till the banana bread emerged) Its pathetic as there are parents out there who I am sure would still care for their children even if they felt at deaths door, with or without help.

Reactions: 16
This is the thing, if the ad does pay that much, these two would blitz through that money super quickly. They are very short sighted and live in the here and now.

They planned a baby, without any thought or consideration of where they were going to live, how they were going to buy the essentials and how they were going to afford to pay bills etc. How immature and stupid is that.

Soaf thinks she’s can click her fingers and a baby appears whenever she wants. No regard for viewers who may have fertility issues or suffered pregnancy loss, you know Soaf, those people you laughed at by ‘donating’ to a charity you couldn’t give two fucks about and haven’t mentioned since!

The worst thing is, they have made themselves a laughing stock by claiming to be full time you tubers yet can barely manage an hours work between them in a whole week. Barney will have no positive role models. He has work shy parents who feed him processed pouches and junk whilst his gross dog sits there with fresh meals each day.

Look, we know they read here. So here’s what you can do guyyyyyzzz to stop being such a joke;

- ONE of you needs a real job. These tesco ads won’t last forever.
- Stop uploading. Just stop. You are exploiting your baby and using him to lure viewers to your channel with your thumbnail. Get your tit together, get a plan in place and record some sit down filler type videos that you can use between these so called vlogs. Don’t promise 5 days, don’t lie and say see you at 6pm. Just stop with the bullshit.
- Get a reality check. You two are clearly surrounded by enablers who think it’s okay to watch their grandson be exploited, have duck all and be neglected by lazy parenting. Wake up, you are 30 and 34. You are parents, it’s isn’t about you anymore.
- PUT BARNEY BEFORE CHIP. The worlds most annoying dog. It’s a matter of time before chip does something seriously bad to Barney.
- Finally stop with the fake bullshit. Soaf, stop trying to be a Cheshire housewife and be a normal person. Stop pretending you’re flush with cash 😂😂😂😂 we know you are skint and use Klarna and credit cards and finance for everything. The ad money might help here and there. You might make enough to ‘get by’ with YouTube but houses costs actual money. Children’s futures cost actual money. What are you going to tell Barney when is is older and you are having to move for the 10000th time?!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes, I always think this! What on earth is stopping them from uploading on a weekend? If they miss a vlog, get it up on the weekend??? Why are they so entitled about not uploading on weekends anyway we all know they are constantly on a a day off anyway!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This is the thing, if the ad does pay that much, these two would blitz through that money super quickly. They are very short sighted and live in the here and now.

They planned a baby, without any thought or consideration of where they were going to live, how they were going to buy the essentials and how they were going to afford to pay bills etc. How immature and stupid is that.

Soaf thinks she’s can click her fingers and a baby appears whenever she wants. No regard for viewers who may have fertility issues or suffered pregnancy loss, you know Soaf, those people you laughed at by ‘donating’ to a charity you couldn’t give two fucks about and haven’t mentioned since!

The worst thing is, they have made themselves a laughing stock by claiming to be full time you tubers yet can barely manage an hours work between them in a whole week. Barney will have no positive role models. He has work shy parents who feed him processed pouches and junk whilst his gross dog sits there with fresh meals each day.

Look, we know they read here. So here’s what you can do guyyyyyzzz to stop being such a joke;

- ONE of you needs a real job. These tesco ads won’t last forever.
- Stop uploading. Just stop. You are exploiting your baby and using him to lure viewers to your channel with your thumbnail. Get your tit together, get a plan in place and record some sit down filler type videos that you can use between these so called vlogs. Don’t promise 5 days, don’t lie and say see you at 6pm. Just stop with the bullshit.
- Get a reality check. You two are clearly surrounded by enablers who think it’s okay to watch their grandson be exploited, have duck all and be neglected by lazy parenting. Wake up, you are 30 and 34. You are parents, it’s isn’t about you anymore.
- PUT BARNEY BEFORE CHIP. The worlds most annoying dog. It’s a matter of time before chip does something seriously bad to Barney.
- Finally stop with the fake bullshit. Soaf, stop trying to be a Cheshire housewife and be a normal person. Stop pretending you’re flush with cash 😂😂😂😂 we know you are skint and use Klarna and credit cards and finance for everything. The ad money might help here and there. You might make enough to ‘get by’ with YouTube but houses costs actual money. Children’s futures cost actual money. What are you going to tell Barney when is is older and you are having to move for the 10000th time?!
I watched Zoe Suggs latest video and she took the time to say how she appreciated how her pregnancy content may not be for everyone and she's thinking of all the people who may be struggling etc. I actually thought she was very classy and informative about that and when she did an ad with the video she was very caring about affordability and making sure she had products everyone can afford. I can't imagine Sophie and Dave even considering this.

Reactions: 12
As I’ve said before, Soaf displays all the signs and symptoms of Narcissistic behaviour.
She has absoloutely no genuine compassion for others.

People, people, people.

Stop thinking of this pair as caring for their flamily. They do NOT. They only care for money!

Case in point - every time they film an ad, they don’t bother putting up a vlog. This is because they got a few bob from the ad. If they cared about their brand and channel and viewers, they’d see the ad as an extra, save that cash for a rainy day (which is coming don’t kid yourselves!) and still upload as per their promised schedule.

Instead they are sporadic, slapdash and when the vlogs do come they are boring as duck! I don’t have the most interesting life but even I could put out something better than them! Hence the views dropping.

I bet their day yesterday consisted of dressing gowns, slobbing, Moana and scoffing easter eggs.

Mine consisted of an early morning supermarket and B&Q run, working from home for the day, bringing my kid for COVID test as we found out he’s a close contact, dinner (a S&D McDonalds treat cos test and Easter hols) and then me spending the evening painting the walls in the loo. I bought us one Easter egg each which were put away til next week not scoffed and now we are battening down the hatches in case he tests positive. I meanwhile won’t use that as an excuse to slob about, I have a flat to run, cleaning and cooking as ever and hope to also paint both the bathroom and kitchen on my week off....and I’m an inherently lazy arse.

It’s not hard to do things and be proactive, they just can’t be bothered.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
People, people, people.

Stop thinking of this pair as caring for their flamily. They do NOT. They only care for money!

Case in point - every time they film an ad, they don’t bother putting up a vlog. This is because they got a few bob from the ad. If they cared about their brand and channel and viewers, they’d see the ad as an extra, save that cash for a rainy day (which is coming don’t kid yourselves!) and still upload as per their promised schedule.

Instead they are sporadic, slapdash and when the vlogs do come they are boring as duck! I don’t have the most interesting life but even I could put out something better than them! Hence the views dropping.

I bet their day yesterday consisted of dressing gowns, slobbing, Moana and scoffing easter eggs.

Mine consisted of an early morning supermarket and B&Q run, working from home for the day, bringing my kid for COVID test as we found out he’s a close contact, dinner (a S&D McDonalds treat cos test and Easter hols) and then me spending the evening painting the walls in the loo. I bought us one Easter egg each which were put away til next week not scoffed and now we are battening down the hatches in case he tests positive. I meanwhile won’t use that as an excuse to slob about, I have a flat to run, cleaning and cooking as ever and hope to also paint both the bathroom and kitchen on my week off....and I’m an inherently lazy arse.

It’s not hard to do things and be proactive, they just can’t be bothered.
👏🏻 this 👏🏻

Reactions: 2
About that Easter egg crap ad - why did Barney need to be in the photo with her? He doesn’t even need chocolate at his age! Oh yeh they exploit their baby for likes and 💰
She has no morals at all! Not surprising when you see the family she comes from, they all look materialistic and like they’re waiting to meet a rich man to look after them!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I honestly think it would do them the world of good to each pick up a few shifts per week at their local Co-Op. It would give them the opportunity to earn a bit of extra cash, to implement a routine and some kind of work ethic, and to mix with other people. They may even be able to take home a reduced mac 'n' cheese ready meal at the end of their shift!

ETA: Of course, they wouldn't actually entertain this idea as they'd see it as beneath them.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.