Sophie and Dave #23 Sophs head is all Florida dreams, she’s killing Dave with icecreams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor little Barney
About that Easter egg crap ad - why did Barney need to be in the photo with her? He doesn’t even need chocolate at his age! Oh yeh they exploit their baby for likes and 💰
She has no morals at all! Not surprising when you see the family she comes from, they all look materialistic and like they’re waiting to meet a rich man to look after them!
Poor little Barney is the money maker for them. Tim Trackers son gets nicknamed Jackpot tracker for similar reasons. Barney will be front and centre as their Bonanza Brown

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I honestly think it would do them the world of good to each pick up a few shifts per week at their local Co-Op. It would give them the opportunity to earn a bit of extra cash, to implement a routine and some kind of work ethic, and to mix with people other than each other. They may even be able to take home a reduced mac 'n' cheese ready meal at the end of their shift!
Dave ‘hey boss I’m here to collect my wages’
Co-op Manager ‘About that Dave, we discovered a pile of empty Monster cans and food wrappings stuffed down the back of the shelving in the loo roll aisle, the pet food aisle, the sweet aisle and behind the freezers. We tallied the cost factoring in your staff discount and deducted your pay for those two shifts you’ve done so far and actually you owe us 150pound’
Dave ‘Oh’ (uncharacteristically lost for words)
Manager ‘Also, can you ask your missus to please lint roll both your uniforms before shifts and to please wash the chip fat from her hair before hers and tie it up, here at Co-op we do have standards to maintain and I had many complaints about the ‘cow-eyed new girl with the dog fur uniform swishing her greasy hair everywhere’ Thanks Dave.’
Dave - doesn’t reply but makes a beeline for the scnackkkkkkkkks area

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The irony of them talking about booking Disney to try to gain followers when really this is turning them away as they are probably all questioning how on earth they can afford it????!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There is no way there are getting £2/3k for those ADs!!! If that’s the case then why are we all working full time jobs
And .... if they were getting that kind of money they would defo be showing it
It’s obvious they are skint at r they would have a new living room sofa and tv !!
I’m happy to be proved wrong in regards the ADs money xx

Reactions: 13
Oh but they’ve just earned themselves £2/£3K by doing a Tesco AD for Easter eggs. They’re doing fine to miss vlog days 😉
id be shocked if they were paid that much , a grand at most I’d say !

There is no way there are getting £2/3k for those ADs!!! If that’s the case then why are we all working full time jobs
And .... if they were getting that kind of money they would defo be showing it
It’s obvious they are skint at r they would have a new living room sofa and tv !!
I’m happy to be proved wrong in regards the ADs money xx
When I worked in influencer marketing we’d pay an influencer of their size £650-1000 for an AD like that , no way they’re getting 3k per ad. Someone with 250k would be able to get that much , but not someone with 30k

Reactions: 16
Im pretty sure they get given gift cards to pay for the items purchased - you can see it used on soafs receipt where she hasnt quite folded her receipt properly to hide it 😉
Unsure as to the ad money paid for the stories or posts though

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Im pretty sure they get given gift cards to pay for the items purchased - you can see it used on soafs receipt where she hasnt quite folded her receipt properly to hide it 😉
Unsure as to the ad money paid for the stories or posts though
Yes , they will have been given a gift card in order to purchase the items and then a fee on top of this .. as they’ve gone a few ADs with Tesco I would imagine they’re in some sort of contract of x amount of posts for one big lump sum

id be shocked if they were paid that much , a grand at most I’d say !

When I worked in influencer marketing we’d pay an influencer of their size £650-1000 for an AD like that , no way they’re getting 3k per ad. Someone with 250k would be able to get that much , but not someone with 30k
Interesting, how does this type of marketing work, does the influencer pay the marketing people money each month or do they just take a cut from what is set up for them?

Reactions: 1
I think theyll both really struggle to get work once any employer Google's them lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just complained to Tesco about them supporting someone who continues to break lockdown rules and exploits their baby online. Was that a bit much do you think? I don’t even shop in Tesco’s anyway but pisses me off when big brands work with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just complained to Tesco about them supporting someone who continues to break lockdown rules and exploits their baby online. Was that a bit much do you think? I don’t even shop in Tesco’s anyway but pisses me off when big brands work with them.
It's the only thing we can do to let brands know they're making bad choices, it's not like enough people are going to boycott Tesco for it to make the slightest bit of difference so all we can do is complain.

I think brands approach their management rather than the influencers themselves so they don't get a complete choice of who is advertising, if we complain the best we can hope for is that in future the brand will be more specific about who CANT do the adverts for them

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Probably sounds petty but I'm not using Tesco to buy Easter eggs this year or groceries for that matter...it's the principal of the thing ( I'm actually just disgusted that Tesco would use people , who consistently break lock down rules and who have questionable morals , for ads ...did their people do any background checks or did they just believe corner Londons Sophie and Dave speel?! There's also the fact that the husband is super morbidly obese and they're advertising giant chocolate Easter eggs for duck sake! Also. Noticed that Mrs Hinch has hit back at someone trolling her son which I think is crossing a line.Hes a baby !! I know nothing about her or her vlogs but she chose this career so should be big enough to handle the criticism that she receives not her baby... and it's one thing I've never came across here.... Gorgeous Barney never asked for parents who use him for money !

• Sad
Reactions: 11
This!!
Probably sounds petty but I'm not using Tesco to buy Easter eggs this year or groceries for that matter...it's the principal of the thing ( I'm actually just disgusted that Tesco would use people , who consistently break lock down rules and who have questionable morals , for ads ...did their people do any background checks or did they just believe corner Londons Sophie and Dave speel?! There's also the fact that the husband is super morbidly obese and they're advertising giant chocolate Easter eggs for duck sake! Also. Noticed that Mrs Hinch has hit back at someone trolling her son which I think is crossing a line.Hes a baby !! I know nothing about her or her vlogs but she chose this career so should be big enough to handle the criticism that she receives not her baby... and it's one thing I've never came across here.... Gorgeous Barney never asked for parents who use him for money !
I said basically all of this is my email to them, how irresponsible it was to use a man with a severe weight problem to advertise chocolate eggs. What a joke

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Interesting, how does this type of marketing work, does the influencer pay the marketing people money each month or do they just take a cut from what is set up for them?
I assume you mean their management , their management will take a percentage of their earnings from ADs , and I know of some who also take a % of money made from YouTube views etc

I worked on the brand side at a PR company as a manager , so know more about how it works from a brand perspective rather than management / influencer side

Reactions: 7
I've got a Tesco Metro near me. Rarely go in. Won't bother at all now. I think voting with your feet is the only way that companies will reconsider who they work with.

Is it really as much as that? Insane.

That is crazy business from Tesco. Look at their views, Soaf telling people Tesco have Easter Eggs is not going to generate anywhere near that return in sales.
When I have to buy things in bulk I always check out the best prices online. I'm not loyal to any supermarket or business, it's all about what fits my budget. I don't need some so called scummy influencer trying to sway where I shop.

When I have to buy things in bulk I always check out the best prices online. I'm not loyal to any supermarket or business, it's all about what fits my budget. I don't need some so called scummy influencer trying to sway where I shop.
They aren't loyal to them either so dunno who they think they're bullshitting 😂😂

• Haha
Is Sophie having a laugh she’s been told multiple times to stop treating barneys cot as a playpen prison and just posted him in there with his one interactive toy. Integrating him into his own bedroom is going well then...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Is Sophie having a laugh she’s been told multiple times to stop treating barneys cot as a playpen prison and just posted him in there with his one interactive toy. Integrating him into his own bedroom is going well then...
Thought the exact same thing 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I assume you mean their management , their management will take a percentage of their earnings from ADs , and I know of some who also take a % of money made from YouTube views etc

I worked on the brand side at a PR company as a manager , so know more about how it works from a brand perspective rather than management / influencer side
Thanks, exactly what I meant and very interesting for someone who knows nothing about how all this works. Thanks again!

That would actually mean her following through with one of her promises. I don't think they have stuck to any of their recent pledges, or anything for that matter!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.