Sophie and Dave #23 Sophs head is all Florida dreams, she’s killing Dave with icecreams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soafs probably bleeping fuming that she’s going to have to actually parent Barney alone if Dave has got a job... so he takes a year to finish the gym and now they move 😂😂 biggest joke ever these two! Good luck finding a house to rent with a dog, baby and a shitload of gym equipment mwahahaha I really hope this is true!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
OMG. I wonder where they are moving to? I wonder if it's abroad seeing as this person mentioned they will enjoy the sunshine?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Soafs probably bleeping fuming that she’s going to have to actually parent Barney alone if Dave has got a job... so he takes a year to finish the gym and now they move 😂😂 biggest joke ever these two! Good luck finding a house to rent with a dog, baby and a shitload of gym equipment mwahahaha I really hope this is true!!!
I don’t think they’d manage to rent again, they are both unemployed and probably wouldn’t pass the credit check.
I think the only reason they got the bungalow was because they used the pin sale money to probably pay 6 months upfront and either her mum or dad acting as a guarantor.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OMG. I wonder where they are moving to? I wonder if it's abroad seeing as this person mentioned they will enjoy the sunshine?
Omfg please god don't tell me the opportunity is someone's actually given them a home in florida for a month

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
The person who commented I think is American but lives in Uk or has American family ( my detective skills not up to some here 😂) It did sound like it was an opportunity just for Dave though, they cant manage to dress most days so moving anywhere would be a challenge

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Guys your all being so mean, I think they look great in their new management photoView attachment 510520
This looks more like Sophie and Dave than the actual Sophie and Dave 😂

Oooh where are they off to? So many questions..

What will happen to the bungalow / GEM
Will they take Chip?
Has Dave actually got off his arse and found a job?
Will they keep the LOAF seen as they normally like to buy brand new stuff every time they move?

Would be typical of these two lazy scroungers to get some amazing opportunity for doing duck all this past year.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone seen sophs job list for the day? Could have been more interesting specially from a jobless duo .. this is a normal day for me.
Bless her it’s a busy day... let’s hope she can get them done in time. Do we have a vlog tonight or don’t they “work” bank holiday either?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
#24 Sophs in her undies, Dave's in the Gem, the vlogs are still missing, their house is mayhem

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Dave talking about getting better sleep 😂😂 but what about your late night snacks
Just seen these comments on Sophie’s last Instagram posts.... firstly, sounds like Dave received some “exciting “ news which sounds like a job opportunity which implies another relocation....
also, someone has commented on them deleting posts again.
Honestly wouldn't put it past them to get someone from their management or something to post that comment to make them sound interesting. How would this person know about this so called opportunity? I hope its true I think Dave really needs it and would be hilarious to see them have to move. It'll be a gifted Disney trip though if anything

ETA ive just reread it and it's far too vague to be anything. It's 100% made up. They've also deleted the ones calling them out so they've definetely seen that one. If I had an exciting opportunity I wasnt sharing yet I would delete it, she's already handy with the delete button. They're just seeking attention which is exactly what they're getting haha. Notice none of their minions have commented though 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Nice to see sophs still rubbing cakes in Dave's face. So supportive

Screenshot_20210402-154748__01.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Dave talking about getting better sleep 😂😂 but what about your late night snacks

Honestly wouldn't put it past them to get someone from their management or something to post that comment to make them sound interesting. How would this person know about this so called opportunity? I hope its true I think Dave really needs it and would be hilarious to see them have to move. It'll be a gifted Disney trip though if anything

ETA ive just reread it and it's far too vague to be anything. It's 100% made up. They've also deleted the ones calling them out so they've definetely seen that one. If I had an exciting opportunity I wasnt sharing yet I would delete it, she's already handy with the delete button. They're just seeking attention which is exactly what they're getting haha. Notice none of their minions have commented though 😂😂
I noticed how SAD dont follow the account too, so strange how someone randomly knows about this personal info - big opportunity, location, offer of help, etc 🤔

Reactions: 9
How would some random know about this opportunity for Dave? If she's family/close friend then surely you would delete their comment until they've done a "Surprise! We're moving to Florida" vlog. Why else would that person mention sunshine? So weird. God I hope it's just another acting job and Soaf has to look after Barney by herself. Would wipe that smug smile off her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's got one hand on the delete button and one on an Easter cake today, comment didn't even last half an hour

I hope the sunshine comment is real, I want them to move abroad, Dave to get a real job and for them to live like real adults, worst comes to worse they can go scrounge and scam in some other country (sorry to anyone not in the UK) cos quite frankly I'd be happy to be rid of them

Last edited:
Hmmm looking at that insta account, it's private (not that I have insta as I'm old and it confuses me) but is written in Afririkaans...maybe South Africa then? Knowing some South Africans personally they would get eaten alive out there! Still think it's all bull as she would have deleted it if real.

Edit ahh maybe not as she replied to someone else saying she lives in the US...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.