Sophie and Dave #23 Sophs head is all Florida dreams, she’s killing Dave with icecreams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, derp. You know what it probably is? Someone taking the "we're gonna move out to florida for a month" thing as a gospel truth. Mentioning how the weather is lovely there, and opportunities?

Reactions: 17
Who wants to take the hit and reply to her as a flamily member asking if she'll spill the news? 😂 I would but pretty clear I'm not a fan and would get told to mind my own business

Oh, derp. You know what it probably is? Someone taking the "we're gonna move out to florida for a month" thing as a gospel truth. Mentioning how the weather is lovely there, and opportunities?
I thought so at first too but it was a bit specific with Dave's awesome news and opportunity, sounds like he specifically has said something, surely if she'd just got the news from a vlog she'd be congratulating them all and not just Dave

Reactions: 9
Yeah that's what I'm thinking. Looks like the poster is from Georgia, unless Dave has got a job for a short acting stint in the US and they think they could then spend a month in Florida afterwards, which actually would make more sense than them just randomly saying let's spend a month in Florida.

Reactions: 5
I reckon that poster has offered them a house in Florida for a month or someone else she knows has. Sophie won’t reply as she won’t want to add fuel to the fire, and she’s won’t delete it out of rudeness. I am gonna be pissssssssed if that’s actually what’s happened. But these 2 have some crazy fans. She’s probably a friend of Mary’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haha imagine his news is that he went a walk on a sunny day LOL. They would need help with the logistics of him getting from point A to point B without a stop in McDonald's maybe

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just done a YouTube earning calculator based on if they were getting 8k views a day (for 7days lol) the highest CPM you can get and 100% engagement (hahaha) and it came out at less that 1000 dollars a month, so I don't understand their 2-3k what so ever

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. Looks like the poster is from Georgia, unless Dave has got a job for a short acting stint in the US and they think they could then spend a month in Florida afterwards, which actually would make more sense than them just randomly saying let's spend a month in Florida.
Oh The Walking Dead is filmed in Georgia, maybe Dave has been cast as an extra in that?..........um no second thoughts, zombies are all skin and bone so that's out of the question :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have just found a random website which must have been trolled for Dave:
David Kristopher-Brown was born in United Kingdom on June 20, 1986. Actor and social media star who has gained fame for his Sophie and Dave YouTube channel.Blah Blah

Height4 Feet 8 Inches
Weight111 lbs (50.3 kg)
:ROFLMAO:

Dress Size14 (US)
Shoe Size5.5 (US), 3.5 (UK)
Relationship StatusSingle
Net Worth 2020 (Approx.)$1 Million
😂
Carhe has a luxurious car.
😂

Favorite Food
Shabu-shabu
🤪😂🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have just found a random website which must have been trolled for Dave:
David Kristopher-Brown was born in United Kingdom on June 20, 1986. Actor and social media star who has gained fame for his Sophie and Dave YouTube channel.Blah Blah

Height4 Feet 8 Inches
Weight111 lbs (50.3 kg)

Dress Size14 (US)
Shoe Size5.5 (US), 3.5 (UK)
Relationship StatusSingle
Net Worth 2020 (Approx.)$1 Million
😂
Carhe has a luxurious car.
😂

Favorite Food
Shabu-shabu
🤪😂🤪
Height and shoe size may be accurate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Could it be one of those American fat camp programmes🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well I think as he is still doing auditions and for mostly adverts it sounds like there isn't any big exciting news. Also tells me that they aren't making the money they need just through Youtube.

Reactions: 8
So, Dave's been going for auditions, his theory test is been moved to the end of June, he auditioned for the Listerine donkey, soph wants iced buns but can't get them (obviously she went back judging by Instagram) and that sums up the vlog.sooo do we reckon Dave actually got a job overseas??? I'm actually happy that reality must be hitting them a bit that they can't sustain themselves as "full time YouTubers" cos they don't put the work or effort in, at least Dave having a job would mean he's actually earning his money

Breaking news (lol) Barney had told soph he's a bit sick of Moana now and has moved on and asked to be sat in front of tangled several times a day.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So, Dave's been going for auditions, his theory test is been moved to the end of June, he auditioned for the Listerine donkey, soph wants iced buns but can't get them (obviously she went back judging by Instagram) and that sums up the vlog.sooo do we reckon Dave actually got a job overseas??? I'm actually happy that reality must be hitting them a bit that they can't sustain themselves as "full time YouTubers" cos they don't put the work or effort in, at least Dave having a job would mean he's actually earning his money

Breaking news (lol) Barney had told soph he's a bit sick of Moana now and has moved on and asked to be sat in front of tangled several times a day.
Well if this is true, their beloved 1st son will be dumped somewhere. Poor Chip. 🍟

• Sad
The pair of oafs are eating milky bar snacks in bed, but it’s ok because they’re “low calorie”.

Wittering on about his theory test but admit they haven’t looked in to when/where driving lessons will be available.

Slave going for some itty bitty two-line job auditions. Soaf fuming she had to look after Barney for once while he did a recording earlier.

horrendous miscellaneous hodge podge hairball of a slog.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That Jess is so preachy now about home births and all that goes with that. Does she not realise that hospitals are not the devil? Some of the comments on the post she shared are very close to being conspiracy theory- like about doctors and health service. Your not a band mum for giving birth in a hospital Jess. I’ve had two lovely hospital births actually. You do you. Don’t preach that hospitals are awful. They save lives as we all know well

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.