Sophie and Dave #23 Sophs head is all Florida dreams, she’s killing Dave with icecreams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Jess is so preachy now about home births and all that goes with that. Does she not realise that hospitals are not the devil? Some of the comments on the post she shared are very close to being conspiracy theory- like about doctors and health service. Your not a band mum for giving birth in a hospital Jess. I’ve had two lovely hospital births actually. You do you. Don’t preach that hospitals are awful. They save lives as we all know well
Also a lot of women and their babies would be dead if they weren’t in hospital, it’s disgusting, so many midwives and doctors have to act on instinct and everyone is there for the same reason, to keep mum and baby safe, actually makes me wonder what tit she spouts off to sophie

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Jess is the sort of woman that has so many expectations and a birth plan as long as her arm that there’s no scope for deviation . And if the need to change her plan arises her expectations will be difficult to manage. She’s a midwifes worst nightmare.

also we don’t all have mansions to host illegal third birthday parties and home births in love

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did anyone else notice the blob Dave say “just the three of us again” when they were on the bed with Lardo the blunderdog?

I hope for their sake Barney never sees that the poor lad.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Shoving the camera right in baby’s face when he wakes up 😡. Poor little guy. Also, it’s like they pick & choose which comments deserve a reply. Most don’t, it’s so darn rude. Their flamily deserve to be treated better.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
With the rate of Slave’s rapid weight gain (which neither of them seem concerned about in the slightest) he won’t fit in a car, so this is pointless. He will become one of Britain’s “shut-ins” if he doesn’t change.

Reactions: 13
I just done a YouTube earning calculator based on if they were getting 8k views a day (for 7days lol) the highest CPM you can get and 100% engagement (hahaha) and it came out at less that 1000 dollars a month, so I don't understand their 2-3k what so ever
I’ll keep saying this until I’m blue in the face , those calculators are so inaccurate and it also doesn’t take into account all the ads they do , affiliate links , money from merch !! I’m 99% sure they’re not lying about their income ..

Reactions: 19
With the rate of Slave’s rapid weight gain (which neither of them seem concerned about in the slightest) he won’t fit in a car, so this is pointless. He will become one of Britain’s “shut-ins” if he doesn’t change.
God forbid he gets in a car crash, emergency services will have a really hard time getting him out

• Sad
Reactions: 12
God forbid he gets in a car crash, emergency services will have a really hard time getting him out
Once they have two children I genuinely wonder how Dave will fit in the car, he won’t be able to recline the seat into the boot like he does currently.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That Jess is so preachy now about home births and all that goes with that. Does she not realise that hospitals are not the devil? Some of the comments on the post she shared are very close to being conspiracy theory- like about doctors and health service. Your not a band mum for giving birth in a hospital Jess. I’ve had two lovely hospital births actually. You do you. Don’t preach that hospitals are awful. They save lives as we all know well
I’m telling you. It’s because Soaf made such a song and dance about having a ‘perfect Hospital water birth’.... these two are clearly very competitive with each other which is why I think now ole ratbags is trying to one up her with this home birth stuff. What an embarrassment of a family.

• Wow
Would Dave actually be able to have driving lessons at the weight he is? I’m only little bit there’s hardly loads of room in the driver seat.

Reactions: 13
Would Dave actually be able to have driving lessons at the weight he is? I’m only little bit there’s hardly loads of room in the driver seat.
I can’t imagine he can get to the steering wheel and turn to check blind spots well... wonder if this has been the reason he hasn’t got his licence....

Reactions: 10
I’m telling you. It’s because Soaf made such a song and dance about having a ‘perfect Hospital water birth’.... these two are clearly very competitive with each other which is why I think now ole ratbags is trying to one up her with this home birth stuff. What an embarrassment of a family.
I agree, during Soaf’s breastfeeding struggles snobby sis was posting about her successful breastfeeding journey and how she’d been feeding Wilf for X amount of days, seemed an odd thing to put on social media when your sister has seemingly struggled so much with it. Obviously wanted to one-up her since her birth wasn’t what she’d hoped for.

Bet Jess will feel like a bit of a knob if she ends up being transferred and needing intervention during the birth.

Reactions: 11
Tonight’s vlog.... such a game of two halves for me.

I hated:

That absolute cretin Sophie going in, switching on the lamp and ‘good morninggggk-ing’ poor Barney till he woke up. Then she says she needed to so she could bring the car for MOT...that’s fair enough but go in the room in the dark, move him as little as possible into the car seat and let him sleep on, you absolute tool!!

The ‘just the three of us again’ absolute shite when Barney napped. tit like that will widen the absolute chasm between their actual child and the dog. Yes he’s a dog and not your child. And the dog picks up on it too, so they’re making a rod for their own backs.

I loved:

The honesty... Dave and Soph both saying that he’s got no friends. Neither have you Soph!

Dave admitting what a useless twit he is that he’s spent the last 12 years being ferried around by his missus and not learning to drive

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Why are they always lounging on the bed in the middle of the day? I literally leave my bedroom in the morning and don't go back in till bedtime ! They've got a lounge FFS !

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.