Sophie and Dave #23 Sophs head is all Florida dreams, she’s killing Dave with icecreams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think they might have a problem with tonight's lack of vlog. It would probably have been a Disney yawnfest reaction vlog but considering the last one tanked in comparison to their others they have put up and which wouldn't look good for the free Disney trip they obviously sooo do not deserve.

Reactions: 9
Anytime they get criticism or negative comments etc they go away and sulk! Then they will come back to say people are trolling them

Reactions: 17
I don’t think they’ll be a vlog tonight! They’ve been quiet today! 🤔
She might surprise us and release a AD, a swipe up affiliate link, a 6pm slog 🦕 and the relaunch of the Sophie belle channel all at the same time!! 😂
Hey it’s almost Easter...miracles happen 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel it's time for an "honest chat" video or "we are making some changes (which we wont)" I can feel it coming. Even they are bored of their own flogs!

They were also replying to comments 2 hours ago, so where is the apology for not uploading...?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Well i'm hoping their management company have told them "sorry but we don't want the Sophie and Dave shitshow on our books anymore because your views are plummeting, too many thumbs down and we concluded that you're a pair of nasty b**stards and nobody likes you, so ta-ta" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well i'm hoping their management company have told them "sorry but we don't want the Sophie and Dave shitshow on our books anymore because your views are plummeting, too many thumbs down and we concluded that you're a pair of nasty b**stards and nobody likes you, so ta-ta" :ROFLMAO:
We wish.... oh I’d love to be a fly on a wall when they have to get normal 9-5 jobs and juggle their baby too.

• Haha
Before I came here. I thought I was the only one who started to think negatively towards them. Because all the comments showed smoke blowing and no negative comments. Now we know why. I think YouTube should not let creators delete comments.

Reactions: 21
You must have read my mind as I was just checking but they are still listed :mad:

Before I came here. I thought I was the only one who started to think negatively towards them. Because all the comments showed smoke blowing and no negative comments. Now we know why. I think YouTube should not let creators delete comments.
Genuine trolls, fair enough delete but deleting because it's not what you want to hear is just wrong!

Reactions: 14
Cant wait to just not turn up to my job next week cos someone was mean to me online or just felt sad! duck off, ive got so irritated by them the last couple of days

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The girl they deleted only has 2.5 k subs it’s a shame that she doesn’t have more cos I’ve watched a few of her videos and she seems down to earth and a fairly normal mum who puts her baby 1st. She could teach them a thing or two or 10.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just looked at them on the influencer page on their management page. I’m sure Dave must be photoshopped in the pic. He’s still huge but not as huge as what he normally looks.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The girl they deleted only has 2.5 k subs it’s a shame that she doesn’t have more cos I’ve watched a few of her videos and she seems down to earth and a fairly normal mum who puts her baby 1st. She could teach them a thing or two or 10.
Yeah i had a little look earlier, bless her and her baby girl is beautiful 🥰 who knows, maybe ole smug face is a tad jealous? Either way you don't treat someone like that, i hope Soaf has been mulling over what she did last night, because it was absolutely disgraceful....... you're one nasty woman SOPHIE BROWN!!!!!!!

• Heart
Yeah i had a little look earlier, bless her and her baby girl is beautiful 🥰 who knows, maybe ole smug face is a tad jealous? Either way you don't treat someone like that, i hope Soaf has been mulling over what she did last night, because it was absolutely disgraceful....... you're one nasty woman SOPHIE BROWN!!!!!!!
What's her name?

Just happened to look again at Tuesdays vlog comments ( you know Im soooo missing tonight's slog) and noticed they've had the finger on the delete button there also. I saw a comment the other day ,where someone was saying they were worried about comments where people were questioning why have the vaccine if it makes you so poorly. They mentioned that it might be a good idea to address this in another vlog . 24 hrs of being poorly is worth it to prevent serious illness from covid especially those that are nervous. Got a load of likes and someone commented that was good idea and the comments were worrying . All people needed to be responsible when discussing this matter ! Surprise surprise it has been deleted. Why do they think they are beyond reproach ? Pissed me off big time these so called influencers refuse to take responsibility for the crap and damaging things they spout.... People don't like you because you are arrogant and horrible and pretty fecking stupid .....

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Just watched the vlog where Barney has his first night in his cot. What an absolute darling Barney is. Do they actually realise how lucky they are to have such a gorgeous little boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Brace yourselves for a sob story video or insta story tomorrow about one of them being ill or people being horrible to them ! They make so much stuff up that even they are struggling to keep up with the lies 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What’s her YT channel called?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.