Sophie and Dave #23 Sophs head is all Florida dreams, she’s killing Dave with icecreams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MummyMeetsMatilda
Thank you. Just had a look and she is doing loads bless her. Also found her on insta and her baby is an IVF baby too ❤ I really dislike Sophie even more for shouting out how she is there for her subscribers but as soon as anyone asks for help or for a chat she ignores them And deletes their comments 😡 She is the scum that lives on the bottom of YT’s floor.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I assume Sophie calls herself Belle because she sees herself as a Disney princess. Well something for Sophie to ponder over...one of the Disney princesses Cinderella has a motto - Have Courage and BE KIND. Also being kind to others would be a great example to set for Barney.

Reactions: 11
I assume Sophie calls herself Belle because she sees herself as a Disney princess. Well something for Sophie to ponder over...one of the Disney princesses Cinderella has a motto - Have Courage and BE KIND. Also being kind to others would be a great example to set for Barney.
She’s FAR from a Disney princess 😆 isn’t she!

• Haha
She’s FAR from a Disney princess 😆 isn’t she!
She is the Villain. Mother Gothel

Mother Gothel is a vain, self-centered, manipulative, sinister and shrewd woman who only cares about herself and her good looks, even willing to abandon her biological daughter Cassandra in favor of Rapunzel because of the latter's magic hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thank you. Just had a look and she is doing loads bless her. Also found her on insta and her baby is an IVF baby too ❤ I really dislike Sophie even more for shouting out how she is there for her subscribers but as soon as anyone asks for help or for a chat she ignores them And deletes their comments 😡 She is the scum that lives on the bottom of YT’s floor.
Aww that’s cute, I just took a look too, some nice posts there, can tell she loves her little one loads. Read the one with the photo of her baby’s embryo, she’s a donated egg through IVF. Such a special story. Puts shame on Soph & Dave and parenthood and them talking about having another child, for some it isn’t as easy as that.

• Heart
Seriously is there a bleeping bandwagon these two won't jump on? What will crop up in Daves story next? These two are just the worst

Reactions: 7
Guys your all being so mean, I think they look great in their new management photo
138CAFD9-D6A8-4E2F-B506-6342C956D9F9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Once again, no vlog and no explanation for no vlog. I would get it if they both had full time jobs and they were doing YT as a hobby. BUT THIS IS MEANT TO BE THEIR FULL TIME JOB 😂 I think they are so up themselves, they think they don't need to give their fans an explanation or an apology as they should be grateful at whatever tit content they upload.

What bandwagon is Dave on.... I cant see
Thanks x
Trans rights and racial inequality I think. To be fair to him, he does seem clued up on social justice issues. Sophie however, doesn't say anything as it doesn't match her princess/fairy-tale aesthetic. x

Reactions: 8
Just seen these comments on Sophie’s last Instagram posts.... firstly, sounds like Dave received some “exciting “ news which sounds like a job opportunity which implies another relocation....
also, someone has commented on them deleting posts again.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Just seen these comments on Sophie’s last Instagram posts.... firstly, sounds like Dave received some “exciting “ news which sounds like a job opportunity which implies another relocation....
also, someone has commented on them deleting posts again.
An opportunity? :coffee:

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.