Sophie and Dave #23 Sophs head is all Florida dreams, she’s killing Dave with icecreams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be so embarrassed if I was Dave. His "friends" are so talented and actually doing something with their lives while he's just getting fatter and less useful to the world. He's obsessed with these 2 people who have more talent in their pinky than he has in his entire massive body. I'm always someone that is right there with my friends celebrating their success' and bigging them up but It would honestly make me so depressed seeing people I know go out and enjoy life and do the thing I love doing while I'm stuck with the most hated Disney villian of all time.

Reactions: 17
Do we think Dave is secretly holding Matt hostage in the GEM (or the procrastination station as I like it be called haha)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Daves wants his baby back baby back baby back ribs...

And halo top, and bagels, and mcflurry, and banana bread

And a serving of sausage from Matt

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Soafs exploiting her vaginal discharge, but where’s Dave? Oh in the gem getting ‘well hench and large.’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wonder what excitement we can expect tonight from them if they upload. Please dont show us your hairy back Dave...same goes for you Soaf 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder what excitement we can expect tonight from them if they upload. Please dont show us your hairy back Dave...same goes for you Soaf 😂😂
Nothing? Because they can’t hack putting out 3 in a row on time and it’s essentially a Friday for most Norma working people

• Haha
  • Heart
She’ll have her boobs out soon! I’ve only looked on her Instagram today and I’m a bit surprised at how many underwear shots there are. I’m sorry paid ad or not but I don’t understand why people are having to get their bodies out.

Dave with his top off as well it’s disgusting try and stay classy guys!

• Sick
I don’t think they’ll be a vlog tonight! They’ve been quiet today! 🤔
She might surprise us and release a AD, a swipe up affiliate link, a 6pm slog 🦕 and the relaunch of the Sophie belle channel all at the same time!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is what p's me off that they can moderate the comments like that to only show the 'love' they receive.
Its a false perception of the channel.
Absolutely - if any actual abuse is received should rightly be gone but comments that call out covid rule breaking, BS, anything slightly negative, aka the truth etc should be published.
Especially the poor girl's comment who reached out & was just deleted off, still cant believe that even by their standards 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Guys, can’t wait to hear her justify taking off the bank holiday days... Soaf, every day is a bank holiday for you!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Daves wants his baby back baby back baby back ribs...

And halo top, and bagels, and mcflurry, and banana bread

And a serving of sausage from Matt
CHILLLLIIIIISSS BABY BACK RIBS

(Sorry I can never resist and office joke)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is what p's me off that they can moderate the comments like that to only show the 'love' they receive.
Its a false perception of the channel.
Absolutely - if any actual abuse is received should rightly be gone but comments that call out covid rule breaking, BS, anything slightly negative, aka the truth etc should be published.
Especially the poor girl's comment who reached out & was just deleted off, still cant believe that even by their standards 😱
This SO much.

That kind of censorship should not be allowed on a public platform like YouTube. I have said it many times before, but they are advertising a dangerous and unsustainable lifestyle and people should be able to call that out in order to protect vulnerable, impressionable people. Also, people who do have doubts about these two will possibly start thinking maybe they are in the wrong when they see that everyone else supposedly are full of praise for t hem.

That poor girl, already feeling lonely, and now she will be confused feeling as though she has done something wrong. A very blatant example that these two do not care about others at all. I think Dave is probably quite smug and perceives himself as a better person than Sophie (not exactly hard) with his lovable oaf persona but it speaks volumes that he has allowed this viewer to be treated this way.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Woop woop no vlog. These two wouldn’t survive in a normal job, they’d be sacked from the get go. They probably can’t be bothered with filtering out the comments so will leave the vlog for next a Tuesday maybe have the weekend off? They won’t give two 💩‘a about that girl who was reaching out to them.

Reactions: 16
Woop woop no vlog. These two wouldn’t survive in a normal job, they’d be sacked from the get go. They probably can’t be bothered with filtering out the comments so will leave the vlog for next a Tuesday maybe have the weekend off? They won’t give two 💩‘a about that girl who was reaching out to them.
Maybe they are off showing Barney the world now that 'stay at home' has been lifted. It is what they've been waiting for after all... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.