Sophie and Dave #23 Sophs head is all Florida dreams, she’s killing Dave with icecreams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're not the only one who noticed
Nothing better to do than filter out comments, how sad at 12.30pm. They live in coocoo land, what their flamily see in them I don’t know, all the support comments on yesterday’s vlog. All of which they either delete or don’t respond to. They don’t deserve to be influencers if they don’t have the balls to reply and say they’re not interested in chatting to flamily or just acknowledge the comments and messages, it’s not like they have much else to do, as were reminded of in practically every video. Like you say, someone could be reaching out for help, specially in times like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Precisely 11 seconds my comment lasted! At 1:18am! Well done on keeping up the going to bed early and together and doing better. Low life scum

• Wow
Reactions: 19
What did you write that was so ‘offensive?’
That a member of their "flamily" was trying to reach out to them after they said they were "always there" yet they go ahead and delete her comment, so get a real job, stop spending their money on crap, look after their son properly

Reactions: 11
Someone needs to message this page to that girl who kept trying to comment

Reactions: 4
I think they keep this thread open and just automatically delete anything that’s on here

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Are we really shocked at her deleting these comments? She could not give a toss about anyone . People on their vlogs giving genuine , heartfelt, comments of support or reaching out to them and they could not care less. Why doesn't she just let our comments threw and we will tell the flamily a few home truths about Princess Sophie and her ten ton beast 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why they’re always so tired! They haven’t been taking shifts with Barney they’ve been taking shifts with the delete button

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This has completely crossed the line. Ignoring comments is one thing but saying you are there for people as a ‘support system’ yet ignoring them when they reach out is so disgusting.

Isn’t it funny how when the comment was made about her breaking lockdown for the party, she soon allowed that comment to sit there pinned ‘defending’ herself yet hasn’t allowed A single comment that isn’t blowing smoke up her arse to get through. She’s bleeping demented.

Soaf, you are a coward. People have a right to comment an opinion and you are scared because people will soon start to see the truth about your fake life

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Barney is literally the only element of their pathetic lives that I can comment positively on. He is such a good-natured little baby, just takes everything in his stride, even sleeping in his own room for the first time. 😭

Let's hope she gets the brown-haired princess she always wanted, and she's an absolute devil child 😄

Reactions: 20
have you been hitting the gin? 😂
What I meant to say was now he thinks he’s thin.

Just to clarify Dave you are definitely not thin 😂

I’m sick of seeing Barney in every thumbnail they are disgusting parents 😩

I know quite a few people struggling to have babies at the moment who would make lovely parents and to see these two doing not even the bare minimum for Barney makes me really sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
can’t wait for her video of “TrOLls AtTack mY bABy” where she makes up lies and says people have been commenting and messaging her ‘hate’ about her baby when in fact we all know that would be a complete lie. Nobody here would ever say anything bad about Barney but we WOULD have something to say about her terrible parenting OF Barney. She’s the worst Mum on YouTube. Seriously the most lazy parent I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: 13
Is it me or is Zoe Sugg making Sophie and Dave look so bad 🤣 I enjoy Zoe’s videos and she has gone about her pregnancy in the right way I feel. I have to have PGD IVF to get pregnant and Zoe has said in her vlog that she completely understands if people unsub her at the moment if they find her vlogs hard to watch.
To me Zoe is coming across very classy compared to Sophie.

Reactions: 18
Is it me or is Zoe Sugg making Sophie and Dave look so bad 🤣 I enjoy Zoe’s videos and she has gone about her pregnancy in the right way I feel. I have to have PGD IVF to get pregnant and Zoe has said in her vlog that she completely understands if people unsub her at the moment if they find her vlogs hard to watch.
To me Zoe is coming across very classy compared to the Sophie.
Thats because Sophie is the pound land version of Zoe

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.