Sophie and Dave #23 Sophs head is all Florida dreams, she’s killing Dave with icecreams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I smell bullshit with the money they are alleging to make.

This woman has videos that have about 40k views per day, and for 1million views made $4000. Thats with a high CPM and high subscriber rate. You cannot tell me that these two are hitting anywhere near that each month. Yes ad in a couple of low paying ads but these two are DEFINITELY claiming benefits.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It wasn’t even a rude comment was it. What a 🐷. Why she say she’s there for people when she clearly isn’t. So rude deleting anything they don’t wish to see, these two are deluded, the girl sounds like she was just being nice. But oh no they don’t want to know. That girl should join us on here. X
I'm absolutely fuming about this :mad: she was being nice, all she wanted was some recognition from them, just a polite thank you or even a heart emoji would be sufficient, i hate them even more for doing this, i hope everything goes tits up for them, they deserve nothing!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

This woman has videos that have about 40k views per day, and for 1million views made $4000. Thats with a high CPM and high subscriber rate. You cannot tell me that these two are hitting anywhere near that each month. Yes ad in a couple of low paying ads but these two are DEFINITELY claiming benefits.
I used to work in this industry and I’ve seen people with less subs than soph and Dave make £3k from one contact with a brand alone , youtube views aside

I know you all want to believe they’re liars and benefit scroungers but I don’t disbelieve for a second they lied about their earnings ...

it is so easy on YouTube to make a disgusting amount of money for not much graft I’m afraid and that’s what these two have exploited

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Definitely they are playing the benefits game!! 100%

Reactions: 5
This comment just shows how they treat their "flamily". Don't say youre there for people Sophie when this poor girl has just been ignored. Awful way to treat people who pay for your lifestyle!
This lady posted again saying she didn't think her comment went up and I was just trying to reply to her to politely tell her they obviously aren't interested and her comment has gone again😡 she wasn't rude and shes commented nice things to them before. Makes me so mad😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
This lady posted again saying she didn't think her comment went up and I was just trying to reply to her to politely tell her they obviously aren't interested and her comment has gone again😡 she wasn't rude and shes commented nice things to them before. Makes me so mad😡
Imagine if this girl-seen as she’s mentioned she’s has a baby girl around Barneys age is really struggling and just needed to talk to someone and they’ve ignored her like this it’s beggars belief, they try to make out their all a flamily! Vulnerable people will get sucked into this and really believe Sophie and Dave are their friends poor lass hope she’s ok and didn’t need any help in anyway. Sophie wants to be ashamed of herself!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Imagine if this girl-seen as she’s mentioned she’s has a baby girl around Barneys age is really struggling and just needed to talk to someone and they’ve ignored her like this it’s beggars belief, they try to make out their all a flamily! Vulnerable people will get sucked into this and really believe Sophie and Dave are their friends poor lass hope she’s ok and didn’t need any help in anyway. Sophie wants to be ashamed of herself!!!
Looks like Mary is back though... they’ll happily allow her comments given the money she gives them.. sigh.. I hope that girl (sorry that sounds rude but I don’t know her name!) finds this site and thread.. she will be welcomed with open arms

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Spot on, she could be a single Mum, stuck in a tiny flat with no family nearby, who knows? Bless her heart, this is so sad, it's going to play on my mind now.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I used to work in this industry and I’ve seen people with less subs than soph and Dave make £3k from one contact with a brand alone , youtube views aside

I know you all want to believe they’re liars and benefit scroungers but I don’t disbelieve for a second they lied about their earnings ...

it is so easy on YouTube to make a disgusting amount of money for not much graft I’m afraid and that’s what these two have exploited
And so ladies and gentleman this is exactly what is wrong with this world! The only saving grace I have in my mind is that they need to rely on this for the next 30+ years...one day it will all go tits up!

I dislike her now more than ever. I used to just find her annoying but she is a selfish lying manipulative cow!

Reactions: 16
Spot on, she could be a single Mum, stuck in a tiny flat with no family nearby, who knows? Bless her heart, this is so sad, it's going to play on my mind now.
Just typed the channel name into YouTube, she made videos - last one about a month ago titled ‘feeling blue’. She doesn’t have as many followers as sloth and is a pretty down to earth first time mum to I think a donor egg baby. 🤞Hopefully she’s okay. Probably doesn’t even know her comments are being deleted but thinks it’s something to do with her internet or something.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And so ladies and gentleman this is exactly what is wrong with this world! The only saving grace I have in my mind is that they need to rely on this for the next 30+ years...one day it will all go tits up!
Yep it’s part of the reason I left my job last year , I was processing invoices for influencers who were making my monthly take home salary for one Instagram post , so disheartening when I was working 40 hour weeks and their content took them less than an hour to make !

• Sad
  • Wow
They are only going to keep getting more money from YouTube now Dave is so thin and thinks all the ladies (or maybe he’s hoping gents) are desperate to watch him and his wonderful fitness advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They are only going to keep getting more money from YouTube now Dave is so thin and thinks all the ladies (or maybe he’s hoping gents) are desperate to watch him and his wonderful fitness advice.
have you been hitting the gin? 😂

• Haha
They seem to have deleted this girls comment I cant see it
That really is awful. Yes for all they know this person could really use someone to talk to. It is downright appalling behaviour. Happy to use anxiety and mental health issues as click bait to make money but can’t spare a few seconds to support viewers that financially support them who may be dealing with their own issues and may look to the flamily for support. How can they be so heartless?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
People can say she doesn't have to reply all they like (why not? Because Soaf thinks she's some famous princess?!) She is plain spiteful. To delete her comment AGAIN?! I pray to God Soaf has messaged her privately, if not then i hope that girl sees these two for what they really are. Disgusting beggers.

Reactions: 10
Soaf is a complete narcissistic brat who clearly was spoiled as a child. Her parents divorce have clearly given her and her siblings excuses to be self obsessed pigs with no regard for anyone else. Wilfs party speaks for itself.

Soaf, were you not given enough attention as a child so now rely on strangers blowing lies and smoke up your arse. If anyone looks at you and thinks you’re a good mum, they need their retinas reattaching.

Go lie in bed, with your 30 stone husband, living in la la land and keep kidding yourself you’re a good person. You’re not and one day karma is going to smack you right between the owl eyes.

I’m reporting their channel. And I’ll keep doing it until they face consequences. Can everyone who reported the Covid video, go and report the entire channel as they are spreading misinformation.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Soaf is a complete narcissistic brat who clearly was spoiled as a child. Her parents divorce have clearly given her and her siblings excuses to be self obsessed pigs with no regard for anyone else. Wilfs party speaks for itself.

Soaf, were you not given enough attention as a child so now rely on strangers blowing lies and smoke up your arse. If anyone looks at you and thinks you’re a good mum, they need their retinas reattaching.

Go lie in bed, with your 30 stone husband, living in la la land and keep kidding yourself you’re a good person. You’re not and one day karma is going to smack you right between the owl eyes.

I’m reporting their channel. And I’ll keep doing it until they face consequences. Can everyone who reported the Covid video, go and report the entire channel as they are spreading misinformation.
Sure 🙂. I’ve also commented on that girls YouTube to offer support x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Probably nothing will happen but worth a try. The fact that they’ve deleted that poor girls comment twice is actually disgusting. Especially since she seems like a loyal viewer. Flamily, RUN FOR THE HILLS

Reactions: 10
It’s one thing to set boundaries and say “sorry I can’t reply to every message right now” but the fact that she said in the video “if you need a support system im here” STOP BEING FAKE. Don’t invite vulnerable people to message you if you’re going to delete genuine interactions underneath the same video what on Earth....

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.