Sophie and Dave #23 Sophs head is all Florida dreams, she’s killing Dave with icecreams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now Soaf addressed the toys in the cot and instead of listening to people initially she listened to "loads more comments" handily on insta and she shouldn't listen to all these nasty comments. I have not seen a single nasty comment even on here about what she should be doing, everyone is concerned for Barney and she needs to take advice and not be like Dave and the GP.

Oh and also I thought she trained to be a Teacher, she can't effing read a children's book!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So despite Barney telling Sophie very clearly about how he prefers pouches over all other food and he preferred staying in his snuzpod longer than the product recommends he clearly missed the memo that he was supposed to throw a massive drama about being in his own cot so they could milk it for views. He’ll have to do better next time!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All the pouting and leaning on Dave.

I have two kids and it is weird the first night in their room, but she’s acting like he’s moving away. Barney has stayed with her Mum before, so it’s not like she’s never been away with him before. It seems really fake.

😂😂 Sophie will be a support system for someone but she thinks she is too good for everyone and never responds. She is such a joke. Is she that deluded of herself or is she just such a lying witch that she would even like about something like that?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Cannot unsee the stain on her new pink loungewear in the latest vlog. And it just cuts off at the end? Pro editing there.

Oh and the big dig towards people critiquing her parenting!
Shes a coward. Go on Soaf, show the ‘negative comments’ you’re just scared people will see the light and agree!
Your mum might have raised 5 kids but she did a tit job raising you. Jobless, can’t be arsed to look after your own child and nothing but scamming people for cash. And surely if your sister and mum know so much then why is your son so neglected with the basics and why the duck did you try to wean a baby on an entire broccoli for his first ever food? Is that some demented family tradition? What did wilf have? An entire cabbage for start?

As long as your scamming people for money, you need to expect the negative comments. Dumb cow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Mum of boys in her bio. FFS your mum of A boy and you have a dog. Stooooop equating the two!!! So so infuriating

Here’s the thing. I’m a new mum and honestly sometimes the unsolicited advice can be a bit 🤔 much sometimes. However, they film their lives and put it on the internet so of course people are going make comments on their lazy ass parenting. They even ask for advice most of the damn time so enough of the passive aggressive speech Soaf 🙄
People have suggested you move Barney into his own room for his own safety. He grew out of his snuzpod well over a month ago and because it’s used as a stand alone crib, the fact that he can roll over independently (which he has been doing for about 2 months) makes it even more dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Here’s the thing. I’m a new mum and honestly sometimes the unsolicited advice can be a bit 🤔 much sometimes. However, they film their lives and put it on the internet so of course people are going make comments on their lazy ass parenting. They even ask for advice most of the damn time so enough of the passive aggressive speech Soaf 🙄
People have suggested you move Barney into his own room for his own safety. He grew out of his snuzpod well over a month ago and because it’s used as a stand alone crib, the fact that he can roll over independently (which he has been doing for about 2 months) makes it even more dangerous.
That's the thing they ask the flamily for advice on everything. It's all just to try and get comments and then she just takes offence at the ones she doesn't like. She has her mum and sister to ask and god forbid use the world's largest knowledgebase called Google! I just watched the despicable three's assumption video as mentioned earlier and my god what a difference, they are so honest and no wonder they are going from strength to strength and the fakers are fading!

Reactions: 5
maybe try putting a nice comment so it gets let through and then edit it to the real truth 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
This comment just shows how they treat their "flamily". Don't say youre there for people Sophie when this poor girl has just been ignored. Awful way to treat people who pay for your lifestyle!
They seem to have deleted this girls comment I cant see it

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I really shouldn't read their comments " The mum judgement is unreal! I can't imagine how hard it is showing your life to the world. You're doing brilliantly xx" it's not as though they are royals or celebs that have no choice to have their life shown to the world due to the paps. It is their choice, they both had a job at one point and they have CHOSEN to do this. Don't like the judgement? GET A JOB!

• Heart
My 7 year old has been learning about online safety and the impact of your digital footprint as you go through life and we've been trying to reinforce it at home, with scaring the living daylight out of him!
How on earth are they going to do this for Barney when they have literally sold his soul since he was conceived?? He will grow up thinking it is ok to include every single tiny aspect of your life online with no ramifications, it is terrifying for the poor little man 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Are we looking at the same person 🤣
I understand the suspicion hahaha however like a previous poster said, he's so huge that losing half a stone would be like a regular person losing 1lb, not noticeable or significant at all but he'd think he was superman

Reactions: 10
They seem to have deleted this girls comment I cant see it
I saw that comment too but yep it has now been deleted :mad: , that poor girl how dare they treat people like that, i bet she's thinking what have i done wrong 😞

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Safe sleep isn't a parenting choice. I judge her hard because she put her son in danger by keeping him in a crib way longer than he should have been. Don't like it, get off youtube. I don't leave comments on their channel or her insta so..no one forces her to read here. She's so self obsessed that she can't help herself. She and the equally as stupid "flamily" can shove it. One of them is even recommending cot bumpers! Not a brain cell between them. Views are down so she's playing the poor me, i'm a new mum wahhh waah card. Can see straight through you Soaf, you are a manipulating b.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I saw that comment too but yep it has now been deleted :mad: , that poor girl how dare they treat people like that, i bet she's thinking what have i done wrong 😞
It wasn’t even a rude comment was it. What a 🐷. Why she say she’s there for people when she clearly isn’t. So rude deleting anything they don’t wish to see, these two are deluded, the girl sounds like she was just being nice. But oh no they don’t want to know. That girl should join us on here. X

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Just watched the slog...oh soph..you get terrible comments because your a terrible person, it’s not rocket science is it. Never mind your minions will keep feeling sorry for you..if you don’t want to hear some truths about yourself then stop reading here you dim wit.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.