Sophie and Dave #10 Dave relaxing 4 all he's worth, he deserves it after his miracle birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get that there is a lot of fault with Dave but I don't get why the opinion is that Sophie needs to "rest" so much. She only has one child. Many people have more. I had a c sec the same day Soph had Barney. I can't rest as I have an 18 month old who cannot stand being in the house since lockdown so we are constantly on the go, packing a bag, walking, going to various places of entertainment. I would give anything for a rest but I can't. Not to mention my Husband had never seen the inside of a washing machine. All she has done is "rest" her whole life. Esp the last few months. She is fine doing what she's doing!
I get people have more, but if someone is able to rest then they should be able to.
Everyone has different experiences of pregnancy and birth so I don’t think it’s fair to say that because some people don’t have chance to rest then she shouldn’t be encouraged to take it easy.
I know people who have given birth and have been out and about the next day, I know others who have to stay home for several weeks to be able to recover.
I think we just need to stop comparing people’s pregnancy’s and post natal period. Carrying a baby and delivering them (naturaly OR via c-section) is an amazing thing and everyone should be proud of how they come out of it.
I think people are encouraging Sophie to rest because she looks exhausted not purely because she’s had a baby :)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I get people have more, but if someone is able to rest then they should be able to.
Everyone has different experiences of pregnancy and birth so I don’t think it’s fair to say that because some people don’t have chance to rest then she shouldn’t be encouraged to take it easy.
I know people who have given birth and have been out and about the next day, I know others who have to stay home for several weeks to be able to recover.
I think we just need to stop comparing people’s pregnancy’s and post natal period. Carrying a baby and delivering them (naturaly OR via c-section) is an amazing thing and everyone should be proud of how they come out of it.
I think people are encouraging Sophie to rest because she looks exhausted not purely because she’s had a baby :)

I am not really comparing I think people love that idea of saying don't compare. I just think people are being very OTT on here about her need for rest. She seems fine.

Reactions: 8
I am not really comparing I think people love that idea of saying don't compare. I just think people are being very OTT on here about her need for rest. She seems fine.
She seems exhausted which is obviously going to happen but her lazy husband does nothing so while she grew a life, pushed it out of her and is now doing EVERYTHING, he's just sat on his fat arse doing nothing and eating snacks and fukxing gummy vitamins. So she should rest and let him do something for once in his life.

Reactions: 7
She seems exhausted which is obviously going to happen but her lazy husband does nothing so while she grew a life, pushed it out of her and is now doing EVERYTHING, he's just sat on his fat arse doing nothing and eating snacks and fukxing gummy vitamins. So she should rest and let him do something for once in his life.
Agreed, I think people are more annoyed at the fact Dave seems to be doing absolutely FA to help her.
Don’t worry Dave, you just worry about your Gym 👍

Reactions: 9

This is my point. It's more too do with Dave not Sophie. She iwill be exhausted but no more than very many Mums. That's not comparing, that's fact.

Agreed, I think people are more annoyed at the fact Dave seems to be doing absolutely FA to help her.
Don’t worry Dave, you just worry about your Gym 👍
Has Dave actually explained what happened to his job yet?

So not only is he doing FA around the house, he's also not bringing in any income? What a catch.

Reactions: 16
He’s definitely not working there anymore. If he was still on furlough I’m sure he would have mentioned the fact that he wasn’t back at work yet because of it. If he’d been made redundant or let go they would have probably said so. They could have done a big sob story on poor Dave being unemployed and how they are thinking about releasing a new pin to raise money to help Dave be able to buy gym equipment and energy drinks. He’s obviously quit and they don’t want the extra negative comments of him being a lazy sod etc so keeping silent and hoping to rake in the money through YouTube. With how boring their videos are I don’t think they are gonna be making loads of money for much longer.

Reactions: 20
He’s definitely not working there anymore. If he was still on furlough I’m sure he would have mentioned the fact that he wasn’t back at work yet because of it. If he’d been made redundant or let go they would have probably said so. They could have done a big sob story on poor Dave being unemployed and how they are thinking about releasing a new pin to raise money to help Dave be able to buy gym equipment and energy drinks. He’s obviously quit and they don’t want the extra negative comments of him being a lazy sod etc so keeping silent and hoping to rake in the money through YouTube. With how boring their videos are I don’t think they are gonna be making loads of money for much longer.
Sophie said before the only time they made decent money on YouTube was with the WDW vlogs. They got anything up to over 100k views. They're currently getting around 14k views per vlog and yes, it looks like that number is dropping as they become more and more boring.

So when should we expect the first Barney pin to come out?

i don’t think they’d get away with a pin so soon after and after all the spending etc I think the sob story wouldn’t work!

Reactions: 4
i don’t think they’d get away with a pin so soon after and after all the spending etc I think the sob story wouldn’t work!
well you’d think not but who knows with their fans they always manage to surprise me 🤣

• Haha
I actually think you’re right - just never thought they would be as brazen as to admit it publicly!

And I can so see them sat on that beach bitching about anyone passing by!
good job no-one had a harpoon eh Dave?....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On Sophie’s insta story last night she’s put that she’s literally only had time to brush her teeth that day. What the duck has Dave been doing?! Can he not look after Barney for 5 minutes while Sophie has a wash?

Reactions: 16
On Sophie’s insta story last night she’s put that she’s literally only had time to brush her teeth that day. What the duck has Dave been doing?! Can he not look after Barney for 5 minutes while Sophie has a wash?
Hevs obviously spending all day working out in his Home Gym to get fit for the baby - thank goodness there's a fridge out there or he might collapse from exhaustion on the way back to the house!

(and this is my first title! 😍)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This was asked on his latest post and he’s still ignoring it... He seems to think making Sophie bowls of coco pops is a full time occupation!
If he had been laid off I'm sure they would have said something. It just seems as if he's quit and that's that.

What I'm about to say isn't about his weight or looks or whatever but if I was with a man who just slobbed around, did sweet duck all and couldn't be bothered to find a stable job I'd be going crazy, I really would. It's his attitude and his work ethic that annoys me. There is none. To be honest I could say the same for Sophie but now she's looking after the baby which is understandably going to take up a lot of her life. Dave should be out there working and providing for his family. What is all this teaching their son in the future??

I do think they feel as if lower paid jobs are beneath them. I can't actually visualise them working retail or in hospitality, typically roles that are low paid and demand physical work.

The problem is they're trying to be big YouTube stars. Their views are dropping, as a previous poster said the majority of their income came from Disney vlogs and right now I guess they're not earning much at all. It's probably why they're so desperate to get back to Disney.

It's not a great way to live though. I'd be bleeping terrified the money would dry up at any moment, especially if I had a family and children to feed and house.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If he had been laid off I'm sure they would have said something. It just seems as if he's quit and that's that.

What I'm about to say isn't about his weight or looks or whatever but if I was with a man who just slobbed around, did sweet duck all and couldn't be bothered to find a stable job I'd be going crazy, I really would. It's his attitude and his work ethic that annoys me. There is none. To be honest I could say the same for Sophie but now she's looking after the baby which is understandably going to take up a lot of her life. Dave should be out there working and providing for his family. What is all this teaching their son in the future??

I do think they feel as if lower paid jobs are beneath them. I can't actually visualise them working retail or in hospitality, typically roles that are low paid and demand physical work.

The problem is they're trying to be big YouTube stars. Their views are dropping, as a previous poster said the majority of their income came from Disney vlogs and right now I guess they're not earning much at all. It's probably why they're so desperate to get back to Disney.

It's not a great way to live though. I'd be bleeping terrified the money would dry up at any moment, especially if I had a family and children to feed and house.
Would understand Dave not going back to work to go full time YouTube, but they're half-arsing it, no real upload routine, boring as hell, no effort at all. Don't know how they can live in such financial limbo with a new born, I'd be stressing about it all the time

Reactions: 13
Would understand Dave not going back to work to go full time YouTube, but they're half-arsing it, no real upload routine, boring as hell, no effort at all.
This!

there is so much that he could vlog about and build up a decent following. He could do a serious weight loss plan, daily what i eat type thing, building up exercise, not ooh look i can lift heavy things 🙄

Sophie could concentrate On her own channel and do all the baby stuff and then do a weekly/monthly get together on the sophie and dave channel with a catch up/round up of each others progress.

they really need to stop the silly shhhhnacks type talk and the slow blink to camera its boring!

they could then both build their followers and when they go to WDW/DLP they can do it all on the S&D channel.

Maybe not in the same numbers as the last one but they would still rake in the £££s.

Never underestimate the sheer gullibility of those who attach themselves to YouTube 'influencers'. The Nigerian Prince should have just set up a YouTube channel way back.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.