Sophie and Dave #10 Dave relaxing 4 all he's worth, he deserves it after his miracle birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Dave is the most annoying creature known to man. Also Lardo the blunderdog takes up most of that kitchen, that dog needs walking and a diet and no food from his ‘parents’ :sick:

As for Dave, when he’s holding the baybee you can really see how... wide.. he is. It’s really not good, he should be running after Barney in a few years but I can see him sat on the sidelines sharing crisps with Chip.

Well done Dave you pressure washed the drive, maybe you could do some other housework too?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On Dave’s throwback insta pic in his caption he said “and quoting little snide jokes that had happened”

Did he mean to say “inside”? Or does he not understand the meaning of snide?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I SAID THIS TO MY HUSBAND!
My husband says he looks like he’s showing off the largest marrow at the village fete 😂😂
YES!!!! That’s exactly it!! Either he’s never held a baby before or he genuinely feels awkward in himself 😂

Reactions: 10
I'm so glad I found this thread. These two are like children, Soapy has stepped up slightly since giving birth, but she's still treating Drippy like a big baby. Don't give him gummy vitamins, read him the riot act and make him realise that he's got responsibilities to get a proper job with a regular income and to lose some weight. Simpering 'I love you' back and forth like hormonal teenagers actually means nothing in the real world because actions speak louder than words. I understand that he doesn't like the way he looks but this man-child is NOT an anxiety ridden bag of nerves. He is able to be on the stage with hundreds of people watching him which speaks volumes about his need to be told he's amazing and wonderful. He would benefit from some CBT and should see his GP asap to get to the root of his overeating. The NHS is primed to help people lose weight and get fit, and many offer subsidised gym membership. Join Slimming World Dave, they'll give you a round of applause every week just for showing up, you'll love it!!

Reactions: 24
On Dave’s throwback insta pic in his caption he said “and quoting little snide jokes that had happened”

Did he mean to say “inside”? Or does he not understand the meaning of snide?
I think he knows exactly what snide means and i can imagine the two of them making snide comments about other guests etc 😕

Reactions: 7
I think he knows exactly what snide means and i can imagine the two of them making snide comments about other guests etc 😕
I actually think you’re right - just never thought they would be as brazen as to admit it publicly!

And I can so see them sat on that beach bitching about anyone passing by!

Reactions: 5
Please tell me somebody else has noticed that massive mark on Dave's leg? He's been wearing those darn three-quarter length shorts so often recently, that I couldn't help but clock it. (I realise he can't do anything about it before someone comes for me! ;) I just want confirmation that I'm not hallucinating 😂 )

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Please tell me somebody else has noticed that massive mark on Dave's leg? He's been wearing those darn three-quarter length shorts so often recently, that I couldn't help but clock it. (I realise he can't do anything about it before someone comes for me! ;) I just want confirmation that I'm not hallucinating :D)
I just had to rewatch while looking exclusively at his legs (thanks!) but yes, looks like a HUGE bruise, can’t imagine what from, unless he dropped a crate of energy drink onto it...

• Haha
I just had to rewatch while looking exclusively at his legs (thanks!) but yes, looks like a HUGE bruise, can’t imagine what from, unless he dropped a crate of energy drink onto it...
I think it's a birthmark as it seems to have been there for quite a while. All to add to his considerable allure ;)

• Haha
  • Sick
I SAID THIS TO MY HUSBAND!
My husband says he looks like he’s showing off the largest marrow at the village fete 😂😂

(edited out barneys face)
I don't know if it's because he's so big he can't get comfortable or just not used to it.

I think that's why Barney was always wrapped in a blanket at the start to make it easier for Dave to hold him.

My Dad is uncomfortable holding newborns and when I had my son we had to wrap him in a blanket so there was more to hold because my Dad was scared if dropping him or not holding him right.

My husband and I didn't have any experience with babies before our son was born and I was surprised how quickly we got used to handling him and I am much less careful and delicate with him. Especially now he's good at holding himself up, he's usually balanced on my hip, held with 1 hand while I'm doing other stuff.

Reactions: 2
Trying for a baby soon and been worried about if ill be a good parent
After watching dave though, all those worries are gone!

Reactions: 4
I’m one of those really annoying people who boycott brands when they work with influencers I don’t agree with.

Now I can’t buy My ‘Spritz for Bitz’
don’t worry boots do a cheaper version called bottoms up!

Reactions: 2
I’m one of those really annoying people who boycott brands when they work with influencers I don’t agree with.

Now I can’t buy My ‘Spritz for Bitz’
I bought the boots version and never used it. The midwife said not to bother and I didn't like the thought of spraying something on my stitches.

Best thing I had was ice pack maternity pads!

Salt baths were recommended but again the though scared me so I didn't do it!

Reactions: 3
Dave does look super awkward holding Barney. I think they plan to include footage of him holding Barney to be like, look! He's holding his baby, isn't he a GREAT dad!

I didn't find yesterday's vlog too bad though, minimum Dave is always better. The one part I found really odd was the two of them hugging after Barney's procedure. Did they really need to film that. I know if I was in Dave's shoes I would have said, can you turn that off and tell me everything. But I suppose it's all about that sweet content.

Also, did anyone see how long it took Dave to get out of the car. Jeez.

Reactions: 10
The one part I found really odd was the two of them hugging after Barney's procedure. Did they really need to film that. I know if I was in Dave's shoes I would have said, can you turn that off and tell me everything. But I suppose it's all about that sweet content.

Also, did anyone see how long it took Dave to get out of the car. Jeez.
Yes! It was such an awkward moment to watch. Also, why was he not out of the car? Waiting? Pacing up and down? Ready to help Sophie with the pram etc? Instead of sitting in the car relaxing! To be honest I don’t understand why he went when he didn’t seem to contribute anything. He could have been cleaning the house, preparing dinner, pressure washing the drive etc, making the house nice and clean for Sophie to come home to.
It looked like Sophie had to take her baby to the hospital... and bring her other son along too as he couldn’t be left at home alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I bought the boots version and never used it. The midwife said not to bother and I didn't like the thought of spraying something on my stitches.

Best thing I had was ice pack maternity pads!

Salt baths were recommended but again the though scared me so I didn't do it!
Thank you! I heard about the ice pack mat pads. I have the pads but will look at making them icey 😂. Thank you :)

don’t worry boots do a cheaper version called bottoms up!
:D

I don't know if it's because he's so big he can't get comfortable or just not used to it.
Definitely too big to get comfortable. He can't move his arms round to the front too much because of all the fat. Surely this would be a wake call for him?? Or does he just really love himself that much?!

Reactions: 8
Definitely too big to get comfortable. He can't move his arms round to the front too much because of all the fat. Surely this would be a wake call for him?? Or does he just really love himself that much?!
exactly this! im sorry but he is too big/wide to actually get his arms round the whole way to hold him. he is absolutely dillusional

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.