Sophie and Dave #10 Dave relaxing 4 all he's worth, he deserves it after his miracle birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Dave editing now? He said he was editing in the car when Soph was at the hospital. Maybe that’s why we are seeing so much of him. It’s much better when he’s not on screen. 😴

Reactions: 9
I did wonder if Dave was editing the vlogs because there has been longer spiels of him saying things in 100 words when they could be said in 10 which Soph would probably edit out normally 😂 even the birth vlog but surely she wouldn't let Dave edit that one...

Does Sophie ever get out of bed anymore
Tbh Sophie spent a lot of her time in bed before she was pregnant or had a baby! 🦥But can let her off a bit more atm!
Edit...just seen the AD. Sigh.. yup she's getting paid to promote a product she was given and doing it straight from her bed 🙄

Reactions: 6
Is Dave editing now? He said he was editing in the car when Soph was at the hospital.
I think he was editing that God awful Instagram post - the one that rejoiced in the mystery and excellence of his balls body for creating Barney.

Has to take a few tries to get the eloquent wording of that little masterpiece just right. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Laughing at how Dave said in his Disney throwback post that he was “happy and relaxed” but looks dead inside

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Excuse my ignorance regarding breast feeding but can your milk supply be a problem if your diet is shocking? Find it hard to believe Sophie gets the nutrients her body probably needs. Coco pops city!

Reactions: 5
Excuse my ignorance regarding breast feeding but can your milk supply be a problem if your diet is shocking? Find it hard to believe Sophie gets the nutrients her body probably needs. Coco pops city!
I've been wondering this too.

I'd literally keel over with shock if I saw either of them eat an item of veg or a salad.

Reactions: 6
Nope as long as you eat enough calories and drink enough is actually doesn’t really matter what you eat 🤷‍♀️ It’s made from glands found in your bloodstream, Breastmilk is made specially for your baby so when they’re saliva touches the nipple your body produces exactly what they need, so if they’re low in iron your milk will have more iron, babies getting sick it will make antibodies

I’ve slowly become the breastfeeding woman on these threads 😅 Apologies

I've been wondering this too.

I'd literally keel over with shock if I saw either of them eat an item of veg or a salad.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nope as long as you eat enough calories and drink enough is actually doesn’t really matter what you eat 🤷‍♀️ It’s made from glands found in your bloodstream, Breastmilk is made specially for your baby so when they’re saliva touches the nipple your body produces exactly what they need, so if they’re low in iron your milk will have more iron, babies getting sick it will make antibodies

Thank you for answering. That's really interesting, and very clever; the human body intrigues me more each day.

Bring on the next bowl o' Coco Pops, I guess. As you were, Soph! :ROFLMAO: (y)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Well at least coco pops have iron I guess 😂 between that and the vitamins she thinks she’s sorted 🙈
Thank you for answering. That's really interesting, and very clever; the human body intrigues me more each day.

Bring on the next bowl o' Coco Pops, I guess. As you were, Soph! :ROFLMAO: (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Would that not then make her deficient in these things though? If she’s not taking in enough of these vitamins the baby needs and it’s taking it from her own supply would that cause issues for her due to her diet?

Reactions: 3

Wait... is that a real thing? Your body produces exactly what the baby needs, based on its saliva? That’s amazing!

Reactions: 2
No, it can have a negative effect of you are eating enough though but at the end of the day if the milk is being removed from your body it will make it

Wait... is that a real thing? Your body produces exactly what the baby needs, based on its saliva? That’s amazing!
Yes it is amazing isn't it!
There's lots of recent information online about how women in developing countries could save the lives of their babies if they had breastfed.

Would that not then make her deficient in these things though? If she’s not taking in enough of these vitamins the baby needs and it’s taking it from her own supply would that cause issues for her due to her diet?
It doesn't just take from you to give go them , your body makes it.

Reactions: 4
Yes the human body is amazing! This shows the difference in milk when your body needs to produce antibodies for you baby

No, it can have a negative effect of you are eating enough though but at the end of the day if the milk is being removed from your body it will make it

Yes it is amazing isn't it!
There's lots of recent information online about how women in developing countries could save the lives of their babies if they had breastfed.

It doesn't just take from you to give go them , your body makes it.
Truly amazing
180FD564-0422-4718-8EF4-DC2BE924AB94.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8

I didn't breastfeed - so I am today days old when I found this out :unsure:

I get that there is a lot of fault with Dave but I don't get why the opinion is that Sophie needs to "rest" so much. She only has one child. Many people have more. I had a c sec the same day Soph had Barney. I can't rest as I have an 18 month old who cannot stand being in the house since lockdown so we are constantly on the go, packing a bag, walking, going to various places of entertainment. I would give anything for a rest but I can't. Not to mention my Husband had never seen the inside of a washing machine. All she has done is "rest" her whole life. Esp the last few months. She is fine doing what she's doing!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.