Sophie and Dave #10 Dave relaxing 4 all he's worth, he deserves it after his miracle birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must have been watching the honeymoon vlogs with my eyes closed or something 😂, I didn't sense any tension or awkwardness and I know a few people have mentioned it in here. I need to rewatch again but it didn't seem obvious to me🤷‍♀️
I'm betting you were multitasking when you watched them initially. I do, that's how I miss things, ahah.

Reactions: 2
He also only seems he only has one sleeping bag/swaddle. And he is always wearing it. How do they wash it? And what if it gets wet etc?

He also only seems he only has one sleeping bag/swaddle. And he is always wearing it. How do they wash it? And what if it gets wet etc?
We have 3 sleeping bags! So we can have one he's wearing, one clean and one in the wash. We had a leak last night so there are 2 to go in the wash today to make sure I've got a spare for tonight, common sense really.

I don't understand how he's still only got about 3 baby grows. My little boy went through about 3 a day in the first few weeks because he'd usually puke, pee or poop one them.

Reactions: 4
he is such a badly kept baby, same outfit and always dirty.. i know babies get dirty so fast but surely posting pics on insta you would ensure the baby was clean. Also the same white outfits... sophie just doesn't care about getting anymore as barney is a boy.

Reactions: 6
These comments on their latest vlog had me cracking up :ROFLMAO: everyone is so sick of their sh*t!

D2AC9EB9-C031-485A-8819-D954D51E3D08.jpeg

0E6FA8D3-F228-4065-8DC3-8CCDE70E1F15.jpeg

D95C24F5-9E10-4656-AD14-140895CA6BCB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
they're both absolute liars. They 100% had that house before that 'poor us we cant find a house'/begging bowl video went up.
They make my blood boil, i just hope their views start to dwindle and Dave will have to get a real job.
I dont understand what they do all day.

Reactions: 19
I firmly believe that if Barney was a girl she would have dozens of outfits.
Totally agree! I think she dresses him quite “girly” anyway. and I’m not a boys = blue, girls = pink But the outfits we have seen are very feminine looking.

It’s been removed now 😂
But how 🤷🏻‍♀️ They don’t have time to read/reply to all the comments/dm’s because they are so busy 🤪

Reactions: 8
WHY is she doing posts today saying he is 6 weeks?? He was 6 weeks on Friday?! (My baby was born the same day).

• Wow
I firmly believe that if Barney was a girl she would have dozens of outfits.
100% she would be dressing that baby girl up like a little girl with a doll!
I also feel like they’re just on the beg to brands to be honest. I mean I know babies grow quickly and they really don’t need a lot of newborn clothes but Barney was quite small for a while and he still is but they must be constantly washing the same clothes. You can get a pack of 3 sleep suits for £10 from most supermarkets so I don’t see why they can’t just buy him some more. Be interesting to see if she’s got many clothes for him in the next size up

Reactions: 3
They've published their P.O. box address, so they'll be waiting for the baby gifts to roll in. I know they said they only wanted dog photos for their fridge but they are expecting sackfulls of clothes and toys for Max.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
They've published their P.O. box address, so they'll be waiting for the baby gifts to roll in. I know they said they only wanted dog photos for their fridge but they are expecting sackfulls of clothes and toys for Max.
Yes this. They have disguised the real reason they wanted a PO box. They know people will send gifts, in fact I reckon it's why they do the lives on YouTube. They tested the waters with the lives, and now that people donate they've decided it's time for a PO box. The one thing I will never understand is why people send them things or donate money to them. It's baffling to me.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
100% she would be dressing that baby girl up like a little girl with a doll!
I also feel like they’re just on the beg to brands to be honest. I mean I know babies grow quickly and they really don’t need a lot of newborn clothes but Barney was quite small for a while and he still is but they must be constantly washing the same clothes. You can get a pack of 3 sleep suits for £10 from most supermarkets so I don’t see why they can’t just buy him some more. Be interesting to see if she’s got many clothes for him in the next size up

How could she resist buying him some more when she went to Matalan?

Reactions: 7
How could she resist buying him some more when she went to Matalan?
Was just about to post this! £30 on a bin and a "bargain chopping board" but not a single babygrow or cute outfit? I'm not planning on being a parent any time soon but that seems like the natural thing to pick up, especially as they've mentioned him just having a couple of outfits...

Reactions: 12
Was just about to post this! £30 on a bin and a "bargain chopping board" but not a single babygrow or cute outfit? I'm not planning on being a parent any time soon but that seems like the natural thing to pick up, especially as they've mentioned him just having a couple of outfits...
Plus Matalan do really cute, affordable baby clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.