Sophie and Dave #10 Dave relaxing 4 all he's worth, he deserves it after his miracle birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else šŸ¤¦ when Dave said he'd have passed his driving test by the time they plan to drive to DLP next spring? (1) He's now too big to fit behind the steering wheel in Sophie's car (2) He's never bothered learning before so is Mr Lazy REALLY going to do it this time (3) Why are they worried about taking Max out at home because of COVID but it'll be fine at DLP (4) Christmas pin on it's way to pay for DLP. Funded mainly by poor unfortunate Mary.
Are you actually bleeping kidding me? Daves obsession with going back to a Disney Park is actually concerning. Sophieā€™s too. The babyā€™s only a few months old. Get a bleeping grip thereā€™s still a pandemic going on and the cases are rising again!!!

daves obviously left his job.
And I canā€™t believe these bleeping scumbags have opened a PO Box. Didnā€™t they say a while back they wouldnā€™t be doing that as they didnā€™t feel comfortable?? All about the money and the freebies. The pair of them are disgusting.
Iā€™ll happily send the pair of them job advertisements! Hope theyā€™re declaring all this money theyā€™re getting aswell from superchats etc!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Iā€™m not quite sure why dave was complaining about sleep? He doesnā€™t have to go to work? Neither of them do, they arenā€™t leaving the house so can just work around Barney, obviously thatā€™s not ideal but it is what it is

Reactions: 14
At his size he could well have sleep apnoea which certainly wonā€™t be helping the sleeping situation.

Reactions: 8
Dave complaining about sleep is a bleeping insult to single mothers with small babies. Like me. My ex wife left me when I was 12 weeks pregnant, I have no choice other than to be tired 24/7 AND I go to work. Cough cough Dave!! Playing video games at 2am while you do a ā€œshiftā€ watching your baby is not a hard life you lazy wanker. Argh

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Dave complaining about sleep is a bleeping insult to single mothers with small babies. Like me. My ex wife left me when I was 12 weeks pregnant, I have no choice other than to be tired 24/7 AND I go to work. Cough cough Dave!! Playing video games at 2am while you do a ā€œshiftā€ watching your baby is not a hard life you lazy wanker. Argh
I honestly would love Dave to go and work at my husbands hospital for one shift. He works long knackering hours in a & e and will still insist on coming home and help with the housework, our children, food shopping. Dave doesnā€™t know the meaning of ā€˜tiredā€™

Reactions: 18
I honestly would love Dave to go and work at my husbands hospital for one shift. He works long knackering hours in a & e and will still insist on coming home and help with the housework, our children, food shopping. Dave doesnā€™t know the meaning of ā€˜tiredā€™
I think that's the problem with that pair. Neither of them have ever done a proper days work in their lives so have zero idea how normal people live. Just getting out of bed and having a shower counted as a monumental achievement when Sophie was pregnant.

Reactions: 15
I think that's the problem with that pair. Neither of them have ever done a proper days work in their lives so have zero idea how normal people live. Just getting out of bed and having a shower counted as a monumental achievement when Sophie was pregnant.
Any work they might have done I canā€™t imagine them working full time towards regular deadlines because they are never at one place long enough. Iā€™m working towards one at the minute and thereā€™s no comeback or slack if we miss it, weā€™re working flat out getting stuff done, which tires you out mentally. If they donā€™t address the job situation properly theyā€™ll continue to get asked. They might as well say ā€œDave is now doing YouTube full timeā€ even if itā€™s a lie. To share what he was doing previously and then keep quiet just makes it seem more obvious heā€™s not going back?

Reactions: 9
Exactly! My husband is on call at the hospital tomorrow so he'll be out from 7am tomorrow until about 9am on Tuesday.

He'll be absolutely knackered on Tuesday but he'll still do his best to help out with everything and he won't really get a chance to catch up on his sleep because he's back in work on Wednesday after a sleepless night with the baby.

This also means I'll be looking after the baby on my own for that time which is tiring but that's fine, I'm used to being tired now. The worst thing about it is just that it's honestly a bit boring because he's only 4 months so he wants entertainment but can't really play, there's only so much you can do with them. I'll also have to fit in housework and cooking around him.

I normally am in the mindset that mum's should support mums and I hate when things turn into a competition of who's more tired because we're all tired and that's valid. These two are definitely the exception to that and just wind me up!

Reactions: 10
Exactly! My husband is on call at the hospital tomorrow so he'll be out from 7am tomorrow until about 9am on Tuesday.

He'll be absolutely knackered on Tuesday but he'll still do his best to help out with everything and he won't really get a chance to catch up on his sleep because he's back in work on Wednesday after a sleepless night with the baby.

This also means I'll be looking after the baby on my own for that time which is tiring but that's fine, I'm used to being tired now. The worst thing about it is just that it's honestly a bit boring because he's only 4 months so he wants entertainment but can't really play, there's only so much you can do with them. I'll also have to fit in housework and cooking around him.

I normally am in the mindset that mum's should support mums and I hate when things turn into a competition of who's more tired because we're all tired and that's valid. These two are definitely the exception to that and just wind me up!
We sound in the same position. Iā€™ve hardly seen my husband since March because heā€™s been at the hospital so much. Heā€™s hardly seen his children. He never complains heā€™s tired though. He just cracks on with it. How Dave has the audacity to say he is tired when all he does is play video games, and make coco pops. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 7
He's tired because he's carrying the bleeping weight of about 3 men and living on a diet full of crap, not to mention his ridiculous sleeping pattern and sedentary lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Omg was it just me or was it absolutely terrible when he dunked that yoghurt wrapper all over her face .. whilst she was eating and holding their baby... just thought wow what a prick

Reactions: 12
Omg was it just me or was it absolutely terrible when he dunked that yoghurt wrapper all over her face .. whilst she was eating and holding their baby... just thought wow what a prick

He's like a child acting out because a new baby means he get less attention.

Reactions: 12
He's like a child acting out because a new baby means he get less attention.
Yes! Exactly this! The tension between those two is up to Honeymoon level now.

By that I mean the fact that it was blatantly obvious that they weren't speaking by the end of the honeymoon. Both realised the awful mistake they'd just made.

Reactions: 6
Yes! Exactly this! The tension between those two is up to Honeymoon level now.

By that I mean the fact that it was blatantly obvious that they weren't speaking by the end of the honeymoon. Both realised the awful mistake they'd just made.
I must have been watching the honeymoon vlogs with my eyes closed or something šŸ˜‚, I didn't sense any tension or awkwardness and I know a few people have mentioned it in here. I need to rewatch again but it didn't seem obvious to mešŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 6
ā€œI love food containersā€

Husband: HE LOVES THE BISCUIT BARREL!

Reactions: 2
So can we have a round of applause for Dave getting up early and having a productive morning...he boiled half a dozen eggs and roasted a sweet potato šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»
For gods sake Dave šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.