Sophie and Dave #10 Dave relaxing 4 all he's worth, he deserves it after his miracle birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah and my agent is currently in talks with Spielberg about a few exciting projects in the next few months 🙄
I honestly think Dave thinks the next big role on a Hollywood movie is just around the corner... he probably thinks a 'normal' job would get in the way of his search for stardom.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah and my agent is currently in talks with Spielberg about a few exciting projects in the next few months 🙄
Oh, mine too. Says I'm the second coming of Keira Knightley. But in the meantime... better put together a packed lunch and polish my shoes for work.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So is he regretting not putting more effort into muscle foods? Because what does he actually bring to the channel? Sophie, you’d be better off with Dave at work, actually doing something, and we’d see less of him (your views might actually go up if wasn’t as present) and it would be more relatable for more first time mums

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They must have their comments on approval. There's no way they won't have got a single negative comment after uploading that vlog.

Surely they’d have to declare YouTube earnings as income though? And whilst they don’t seem to earn much from their videos. They have done a couple of adds which will add to a bit more income for them? Plus any aff links etc.
There's more chance of Dave being offered a leading role on the West End than those two declaring all their earnings. They're scammers, out to get as much as they can for doing as little as they can. What a shining example of humanity they are to Max.

Reactions: 7
Also - a load of bull from Dave about it'd need to be a really special role before he'd consider moving away from the 'flamily' for work. Truth be told he'd be only too delighted to prat-arse around with a group of luvvies, like the chaps from TPTGW, whatever the role. He was practically giddy the whole time he was in their company.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Jesus so they are basically selling out their baby, denying him his right to privacy and flogging him for all they are worth because they are too arse lazy to work a proper job, this sort of tit should be illegal.
And what kind of message are they giving to Max, it's ok son if you don't want to work, just make big doe eyes at the camera and give a sob story and the pounds will come rolling in 😤

Reactions: 24
They won't be able to vlog Dave learning to drive as it would be a distraction, surely. Unless Sophie's uncle (? Or some relative) is teaching him? I hope they are declaring their earnings too.

Reactions: 9
So Max is the only one bringing in money for the family and he’s only a few months old. He’s what brings in the views because it sure isn’t Sophie or Dave, sitting on their arses, doing f’all and eating cocopops in bed. It’s the baby. I’m embarrassed for his parents. It’s sad Dave as a father doesn’t want to be a good example to his son as he grows up.

• Sad
He's an utter embarrassment. I'd love to know what her mum and family really think.
You can tell they don’t like him. When they all visited that day, he sat in a room making a tiny table for hours. He didn’t eat what her Mum cooked. I wouldn’t like him either if he was my son in law tbf

Can you even imagine what they say about him 😳
I'm convinced Mummy only let them move in on the condition that Dave got a job. She knows only too well what a complete waste of space he is. Then lockdown happened and poor Mummy had to put up with the Honey Monster taking over her house and garden.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
They won't be able to vlog Dave learning to drive as it would be a distraction, surely. Unless Sophie's uncle (? Or some relative) is teaching him? I hope they are declaring their earnings too.
My dad is a driving instructor and no way would he allow it nor would anyone. Also with current precautions they need to wear masks for the whole lesson so I doubt it, I don’t get why he hasn’t started revising for this theory either, especially if he’s staying up with barney!

Reactions: 6
Also - a load of bull from Dave about it'd need to be a really special role before he'd consider moving away from the 'flamily' for work. Truth be told he'd be only too delighted to prat-arse around with a group of luvvies, like the chaps from TPTGW, whatever the role. He was practically giddy the whole time he was in their company.
No role would take me away from being around my child growing up.

Dave should just drop the acting now. He tried it for years, now it’s time to grow up and look after your child Dave.

Reactions: 12
What are they possibly going to vlog full time?! They are as a dull as dishwater.

There's plenty of other family vloggers, first time parent vloggers etc who are much more interesting and tend to have actual jobs as well making them more relatable.

Reactions: 8
I really can't believe the reason he can't work days is because they wouldn't be able to vlog!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I really can't believe the reason he can't work days is because they wouldn't be able to vlog!
He'd be depriving the viewers of such top quality content, what with all his long-winded spiels about the garage gym and protein, that it'd be cruel really.

• Haha
Why are people like this??! Why the hell would you want to pay them to not work and create lousy af vlogs, with a schedule they can't even stick to?!
Honestly wtf is wrong with people... they said they can do yt full time so why pay them more to be the ultimate lazy sloths?! Gets me down honestly :(

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 21
They've barely managed to vlog with him not working since March! Their excuse for being 'slow' with sending pins is because things take longer (with Barney) despite both being home full-time.

They're extremely out of touch with the majority of parents. How they can ever complain both being home full-time when a lot of parents have at least one in full time work, and some have to manage on their own. It's not a choice for most to pack it all in to half-assedly run a youtube channel.

Just as I think their ignorance can't get any worse, they up the ante.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.