Sophia & Cinzia #9 deleting comments to avoid a scandal, spending £100 on a bum candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to annoy anyone but I cannot sit through sophia and cinzias videos to find this but does anyone know if Cinzia ever mentioned what she put in her tuna salad? Or has she showed in a video what she puts in etc

Reactions: 4
any guesses on when these videos will be up? lols
never..

didn’t they have a vlog that was supposed to go up before Christmas but never made it because ‘wanted some time off’ even though in sophias insta story she was editing it there and then.. all she had to do was import and upload after 😂

Reactions: 13
idk, i think lidia and olivia could’ve gone to cinzia’s. or maybe it’s just a coincidence that they both took pics infront of white wall with no identifying features so no one could tell where they are?👀

• Haha
Reactions: 38
idk, i think lidia and olivia could’ve gone to cinzia’s. or maybe it’s just a coincidence that they both took pics infront of white wall with no identifying features so no one could tell where they are?👀
They honestly think we are stupid.

Reactions: 23
Lidia definitely pre recorded that video of honey saying she was staying at home all night aswell. I definitely think Lidia and Olivia were at cinzias because the zullos don’t look like they even have a plain white wall in their house it’s so cluttered everywhere. Also we already know S + C don’t even like alcohol there’s no way they’d be drinking if it was just them two they’d be watching a film or something and they seem pretty hungover this morning

Reactions: 27
Im so confused. They have been in tier 3 for while and now in tier 4. Also lockdown in nov... How are sophia and cinzia allowed to see eachother? Sophia went to her mums for xmas as did cinzia. Aren't they breaching?

Reactions: 13
Im so confused. They have been in tier 3 for while and now in tier 4. Also lockdown in nov... How are sophia and cinzia allowed to see eachother? Sophia went to her mums for xmas as did cinzia. Aren't they breaching?
they’re each others support bubble & families were allowed to mix for xmas day but they have been breaching by seeing their families at other times

most likely yes- correct me if i'm wrong because the rules are so confusing now but they are in a bubble together as they both live alone (but are most likely just saying that so they can film together and are definitely seeing other people anyway), Cinzia also lived at home up until recently and it was just Sophia who lived on her own meaning Sophia would've been part of Cinzia and her family's bubble (so she could've seen Cinzia's family but not her own) and on Christmas Day they were allowed to mix with another household as they were in Tier 3 sooooo from what you've said no they're not breaching BUT they definitely are but covering it up 100%

Reactions: 5
most likely yes- correct me if i'm wrong because the rules are so confusing now but they are in a bubble together as they both live alone (but are most likely just saying that so they can film together and are definitely seeing other people anyway), Cinzia also lived at home up until recently and it was just Sophia who lived on her own meaning Sophia would've been part of Cinzia and her family's bubble (so she could've seen Cinzia's family but not her own) and on Christmas Day they were allowed to mix with another household as they were in Tier 3 sooooo from what you've said no they're not breaching BUT they definitely are but covering it up 100%
lidia has 100% been round - she’s posted pics in the clean car park and ‘nicer’ lift

Reactions: 11
lidia has 100% been round - she’s posted pics in the clean car park and ‘nicer’ lift
yeah I also don't think Lidia extends to that bubble when I said Sophia could see Cinzia's family as Lidia has only just got back from uni so hadn't been mixing with her in the first place and isn't part of that household she's part of her uni household, also now Cinzia doesn't live with her family she can only have one bubble her family including Lidia or Sophia and you can't change bubbles lol so Lidia definitely isn't allowed to be there

i think it was just a lighthearted play on words after her dad said ‘all that for gucci tights?’ marianna has always had that kind of sense of humour from what i can tell, her and cinz are very playful
the truth always comes out in the form of a joke x

Reactions: 7
Sophia was at Cinzia’s fam home on Christmas Eve too - I think it was Cinzia that put it on her story.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
yeah I also don't think Lidia extends to that bubble when I said Sophia could see Cinzia's family as Lidia has only just got back from uni so hadn't been mixing with her in the first place and isn't part of that household she's part of her uni household, also now Cinzia doesn't live with her family she can only have one bubble her family including Lidia or Sophia and you can't change bubbles lol so Lidia definitely isn't allowed to be there
It's confusing but I believe students returning to their home are counted as part of their home residence household (e.g. they didn't count as a new household for christmas plans etc).

Reactions: 3
I randomly started watching their old videos today and watched the one where they downloaded tinder, it’s about 3 years old.
They have changed an insane amount, not just the way they look but their personalities and how they interact with each other.
Sophia with incredibly bitchy and snobby in the Tinder video, I couldn’t believe it how she was talking about all these guys like she was better than them, and how she wanted to make sure everyone knew they were on Tinder as a joke.
She hasn’t changed her snobbiness one bit.

Reactions: 8
Don't hate on me but does anyone know where Cinzias bedding is from, I lowkey really like it and want a similar one for my room😅 I don't wanna watch their videos to find out either!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.