Sophia & Cinzia #9 deleting comments to avoid a scandal, spending £100 on a bum candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is surprised that Sophia and Cinzia didn’t wear either of the dresses from the Oh Polly haul that they LOVED and wanted to wear for NYE???? Not me lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So I tried really hard to listen and it sounds like she said ‘all this for Cinzia’, I really hope they went to the same efforts for Marianna, it just shows that they only do it for the cameras
i think it was just a lighthearted play on words after her dad said ‘all that for gucci tights?’ marianna has always had that kind of sense of humour from what i can tell, her and cinz are very playful

Reactions: 11
I am so certain they had at least Lidia over last night, probably Olivia as well

Reactions: 4
Cinzia got Mari two pairs of converse that Mari didn’t like loooool

All this talk of Cinzia reacting to xyz is she sure something isn’t reacting with her filler Jesus
Did Mari say she didn’t like them to Cinzia? That’s so ungrateful wtf I’d be fuming if someone said that to me after I’d bought them a present

Reactions: 6
Did Mari say she didn’t like them to Cinzia? That’s so ungrateful wtf I’d be fuming if someone said that to me after I’d bought them a present
I see what you mean, but at the same time if she's not going to wear them she may as well say so and Cinzia could exchange them for a pair Mari actually likes? I feel like Mari had a point when she said Cinzia could've checked with her/their mum before buying them 🤷‍♀️ when I was Mari's age my family just starting asking me for specific pieces of clothing I wanted rather than trying to guess and getting it wrong!

Reactions: 20
I think it’s fair given the amount of effort Cinzia and Lidia put into eachothers gifts, conversing with Sophia etc and really thinking about it. Cinzia/Sophia/Lidia always think about what they get eachother for ages and never get it wrong yes she manages to get Mari two pairs of shoes not to her taste?

Reactions: 17
I see what you mean, but at the same time if she's not going to wear them she may as well say so and Cinzia could exchange them for a pair Mari actually likes? I feel like Mari had a point when she said Cinzia could've checked with her/their mum before buying them 🤷‍♀️ when I was Mari's age my family just starting asking me for specific pieces of clothing I wanted rather than trying to guess and getting it wrong!
tbh i love mari but if cinzia or lidia did that im sure everyone would be going off saying theyre spoilt.

Reactions: 6
gotta say I loveee Cinzia's nye makeup:love:actually changed it up for once and really suits her

Reactions: 10
I think so too! Not surprised though 😟 some of us have actually stayed at home throughout.
yeah I think so too :cautious: All three of them v quiet on socials last night ... defs doing something they shouldn’t be

Reactions: 11
I don’t see what’s wrong w this, if any of my siblings or parents got me a gift I didn’t like I’d tell them straight up so they can get a better pair that I’d actually use😂 they’re literally sisters so it’s not that deep saying imo

Reactions: 19
Where does Mari say she doesn’t like the shoes? I endured Lidia’s vlog to see but couldn’t find it :(

Reactions: 1
Cinzia said she didn't like them and then Mari said something along the lines of no you could've asked me before you got them

Reactions: 2
Mari is such a hormonal teenager, I think Cinzia and Lidia tolerate her well tbh 🤣🤣 she’s always moaning 🤣 can’t hate though, so was I at her age 🤣

Reactions: 16
I agree.. as funny and blunt as Marianna seems to be I don’t think being ungrateful is ever a positive/funny trait. They seem a bit like spoilt brats tbh.

Reactions: 8
Honestly I’m not gonna judge the situation too harshly. I think there’s two sides, maybe Mari is being ungrateful but at the same time maybe she told Cinzia which ones she wanted a couple times and she feels like she isn’t being listened to. Maybe Cinzia buys her a lot of things that aren’t her style and she feels insecure. At the end of the day she’s just a teenager and most teenagers are bad at expressing what they actually feel. Ungrateful and rude comments could be masking her actually being a bit down about it for a deeper reason.

Reactions: 20
Honestly I’m not gonna judge the situation too harshly. I think there’s two sides, maybe Mari is being ungrateful but at the same time maybe she told Cinzia which ones she wanted a couple times and she feels like she isn’t being listened to. Maybe Cinzia buys her a lot of things that aren’t her style and she feels insecure. At the end of the day she’s just a teenager and most teenagers are bad at expressing what they actually feel. Ungrateful and rude comments could be masking her actually being a bit down about it for a deeper reason.
I have definitely said things like this when I was younger which is Wrong like all I wanted was x and people got me y when you get older you learn to just smile be appreciative and then re gift to someone who doesn’t know 🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.