Sophia & Cinzia #9 deleting comments to avoid a scandal, spending £100 on a bum candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👏 to @Milalemjave1 for the thread title

The original was:
Sophia & Cinzia #9 deleting comments to avoid a scandal, lockdown rules are hard to handle, spending £100 on a bum candle
But unfortunately it was slightly too long

A brief summary of recent events / the last thread:

- Released the diabolical His Loss merch, but it hasn’t featured on their main grid because it doesn’t fit their ~aesthetic

- Continuously breaking lockdown restrictions by travelling from tier 3 Nottingham to tier 2 London, meeting up with friends, and seeing their families when they previously claimed they were each other’s support bubbles

- Deleting comments calling them out for their behaviour

- Filling their houses with toot despite having barely any furniture

- Flaunting their designer items that they will probably only wear for a few months despite the vast majority of people facing financial difficulties at the moment

Feel free to add anything I may have missed.

Let’s see how the comment section of their new video unfolds!

Reactions: 22
I wonder why this vlog is getting posted so late. Maybe they're avoiding it because they know they'll get hate for it? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
I wonder why this vlog is getting posted so late. Maybe they're avoiding it because they know they'll get hate for it? :rolleyes:
Too busy posting their farfetch ad, gotta get them coins sis (Also can’t believe they are getting ADs from farfetch???? Wtf)

Reactions: 11
Sophia has deleted her IG story from earlier saying ‘new video soon’ :rolleyes: what are they playing at? I’m getting antsy

Reactions: 17
I’m surprised they haven’t posted anything about Naomi’s collection with ITS, thought they were besties ? X

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Sophia has deleted her IG story from earlier saying ‘new video soon’ :rolleyes: what are they playing at? I’m getting antsy
They’re scared of the backlash in the comments that will ensue 😂 imagine not even being able to do your job & upload a video she’s been promoting for days now pathetic

Reactions: 18
Sophia has chosen Cinzia (and then her house since that’s where Cin is living) as her support bubble since she’s a single person so as long as cinzia still lives at home she can see Sophia and her family but as soon as she starts staying in the flat I believe then she needs to choose one?
Or they could try and pull a syd and ell and pretend to be a work bubble as if that’s a thing 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sophia is definitely still seeing Fiona and going to her brother’s gym though. It’s one big joke to them. And Cinzia had the cheek to cry the first time they were called out for breaking the rules. Can’t have felt that bad because they’ve continued to do it!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.