Sophia & Cinzia #9 deleting comments to avoid a scandal, spending £100 on a bum candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophia & Cinzia #10 white sofa stained brown, posing like a flamingo & looking like clowns

• Haha
Reactions: 21
S & C’s testing Filter by Molly Mae video is featured in MM’s new video, bet they’ll be screaming woooohooo
Surprised it’d be included after Sophia said it was filter that made her hands bright orange

Reactions: 8
I think they’re dead cute but I would neverrrrr pay full price for one! Also RIP to the baby prada, I hope it’s doing okay x

she's wearing it in her latest photo for the first time in like 2 months LMAO I wonder if she saw that comment or someone told her

• Haha
Reactions: 17
New poster, long time lurker 🙃 I thought I would throw myself into the deep end and suggest a new thread title 🤪

Designer gear and no idea, bring back 2017 Cinzia and Sophia, before homogeneity and ignorant heteronormativity.

The year can be changed to fit - I think 2017 was around the time of their Barcelona trip and numerous fun holidays! Them at their peak 🙌🏼 ....and forgivably innocent.

Reactions: 10
New poster, long time lurker 🙃 I thought I would throw myself into the deep end and suggest a new thread title 🤪

Designer gear and no idea, bring back 2017 Cinzia and Sophia, before homogeneity and ignorant heteronormativity.

The year can be changed to fit - I think 2017 was around the time of their Barcelona trip and numerous fun holidays! Them at their peak 🙌🏼 ....and forgivably innocent.
Am I being thick? I don’t even know what some of those words mean hahahahaha

I don’t know what’s worse, the car park Trend or the supermarket trend? Give me strength

78DF8656-712D-47E4-A5F4-1DEE68D3C3EE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Anyone else sat on Madison Sarah's thread thinking Sophia, Cinzia and Lidia must be shitting themselves in case they get caught with proper hard evidence that they were together on NYE :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Anyone else sat on Madison Sarah's thread thinking Sophia, Cinzia and Lidia must be shitting themselves in case they get caught with proper hard evidence that they were together on NYE :ROFLMAO:
literally was JUST thinking this. the apologies seemed fake but I cant even IMAGINE s & c being mature enough to confess

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The photos of S & C, Lidia and Olivia are literally on the same wall but they’re not AS stupid to expose themselves

Reactions: 20
Am I being thick? I don’t even know what some of those words mean hahahahaha

I don’t know what’s worse, the car park Trend or the supermarket trend? Give me strength

View attachment 369121
the fact that she’s in morrison’s and not waitrose or somewhere posh (I shop in Aldi, but as they’re people who only shop designer, you’d assume they’d want people to think they shop in ‘posh’ food shops). Also the top shelf does not work with this whole ✨vibe✨, shoulda cropped it out cinz

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Living pandemic free, Tier 4 we dont care anymore, Dont need no man Craig David date me, orange spots on my sponsored sit

Reactions: 1
These photos make no sense to me. Who did she copy this from 🥴

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.