Sophia & Cinzia #9 deleting comments to avoid a scandal, spending £100 on a bum candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't hate on me but does anyone know where Cinzias bedding is from, I lowkey really like it and want a similar one for my room😅 I don't wanna watch their videos to find out either!
She hasn’t said but it’s probably Zara or H&M home x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
No offence but Mari is completely different from Lidia and Cinzia. Mari is younger and isn’t into designer and stuff. Also Mari can’t reciprocate the gifts. I would find it hard to be close to Mari too

Reactions: 2
It’s sad cus I felt like Cinzia used to really care about Mari and want her to feel special whereas now all she cares about is designer and is blindsided fo the fact what actually matters? If that makes sense haha
A while ago mari made a tiktok like “do you ever feel left out but by your own sisters” and all the comments were shading cinzia and lidia (mostly cinzia though) and mari went and liked all the comments 💀 my siblings are all younger than me but all my cousins were 10+ years older than me so growing up i could never go on holidays with them/ clubbing so i know how she must feel. it’s hard enough just in personal life without it being blasted on the internet. it’s clear they don’t spend much attention on her because then they’d actually know what she likes/ wants. like cinzia bought her converse shoes she didn’t like, just because something is expensive doesn’t mean it’s nice/ she will be guaranteed to like it. Also i remember cinz addressed not spending time with mari ages ago and you could see her scrambling for things to say and she was like “oh she has school she can’t go” or something (and sophia was nodding along like “yep. umhm. exactly school”) like ok maybe she can’t come on trips to london but like… have a movie night, take her shopping in nottingham at the weekend, go on dog walks for half an hour after school, take her to lunch with you and sophia and lidia one day (obviously not with covid and everything but she said this over a year ago so i’m applying it to that time). Sorry that was really long, don’t even know the girl but i just really feel for her aha

• Heart
Reactions: 18
A while ago mari made a tiktok like “do you ever feel left out but by your own sisters” and all the comments were shading cinzia and lidia (mostly cinzia though) and mari went and liked all the comments 💀 my siblings are all younger than me but all my cousins were 10+ years older than me so growing up i could never go on holidays with them/ clubbing so i know how she must feel. it’s hard enough just in personal life without it being blasted on the internet. it’s clear they don’t spend much attention on her because then they’d actually know what she likes/ wants. like cinzia bought her converse shoes she didn’t like, just because something is expensive doesn’t mean it’s nice/ she will be guaranteed to like it. Also i remember cinz addressed not spending time with mari ages ago and you could see her scrambling for things to say and she was like “oh she has school she can’t go” or something (and sophia was nodding along like “yep. umhm. exactly school”) like ok maybe she can’t come on trips to london but like… have a movie night, take her shopping in nottingham at the weekend, go on dog walks for half an hour after school, take her to lunch with you and sophia and lidia one day (obviously not with covid and everything but she said this over a year ago so i’m applying it to that time). Sorry that was really long, don’t even know the girl but i just really feel for her aha
Yeah I remember in a Vlog Cinzia saying that Mari had go annoyed with her or something along the lines because she’d be asking Cinzia to go to yo sushi with her but she hadn’t been and she was going there for the second time that week with Sophia and Lidia

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Sorry if it’s been discussed but haven’t caught up on here for a few days. Are we thinking Lidia went to Cinzia’s for NYE and is pretending she spent it at home or actually did spend it at home and there’s been a falling out?

Reactions: 9
Sorry if it’s been discussed but haven’t caught up on here for a few days. Are we thinking Lidia went to Cinzia’s for NYE and is pretending she spent it at home or actually did spend it at home and there’s been a falling out?
Yeah we speculate she was with S & C and Olivia. Look on her thread for more discussion!

Reactions: 9
Yeah we speculate she was with S & C and Olivia. Look on her thread for more discussion!
Thanks🙌

Also a little strange to me that Sophia was at Cinzia’s for Xmas eve. If that was a day that mixing was allowed why would Sophia not be with her family🤔

Thanks🙌

Also a little strange to me that Sophia was at Cinzia’s for Xmas eve. If that was a day that mixing was allowed why would Sophia not be with her family🤔
I don’t think xmas eve was a mixing day just xmas day x

Thanks🙌

You weren’t allowed to mix with family on xmas eve. Only xmas day

sophia and cinzia #10: pointless hauls and horrible fake tan, buying designer cos we dont need a man!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
No offence but Mari is completely different from Lidia and Cinzia. Mari is younger and isn’t into designer and stuff. Also Mari can’t reciprocate the gifts. I would find it hard to be close to Mari too
I'd hope that relationships are built on more than if someone likes designer things like me, or who can buy me designer gifts? My sister is completely different from me and we are not into the same things, I'm "girly" she's not, but I still know what to get her and we have so much fun hanging out and I love her because she is my sister. Same with my friends. It would be boring if we were all into the same things??

• Heart
Reactions: 16
OMFG why is Cinzia insisting on posting the same crappy stories of the couch and a matcha EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Hahahaha what on earth

Reactions: 55
OMFG why is Cinzia insisting on posting the same crappy stories of the couch and a matcha EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Hahahaha what on earth
It’s completely inane at this point, like my brain feels dead going through her stories each day knowing it’s the same white heart bullshit

Reactions: 21
I can't believe we're almost at thread 10 😂 😂 😂 it's surprising that we still have so much to talk about about these mundane girls 😩

Reactions: 14
S & C’s testing Filter by Molly Mae video is featured in MM’s new video, bet they’ll be screaming woooohooo

Reactions: 8
I think she might have a contract with the sofa people to do a certain amount of sofa posts since it was gifted
Because they have made their own highlights just to repost cinzia’s pictures and they’ve done so with other bloggers

Reactions: 15
I think she might have a contract with the sofa people to do a certain amount of sofa posts since it was gifted
Because they have made their own highlights just to repost cinzia’s pictures and they’ve done so with other bloggers
& she probably keeps putting up matcha pics to make it blend in like a theme of her stories rather than a something she has todo for the sofa people

Reactions: 7
Not cinzia’s latest post posing in the water aisle...

Sophia and Cinzia #10 Keep it off stories so it’s inconsequential, taking pics in supermarkets is essential

• Haha
Reactions: 23
sophia and cinzia #10: we’ll only buy it if it’s designer, but #ad for a free recliner 🛋

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.