Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Atc20

Don’t do us like that, do tell ☕
Sorry for the delay!!
So sometime in July this year I was at work and my colleague brought up cinzia and Lewis, and started talking about Lewis cheating as if it was just casual information. I asked how she knew that was true and she said that the September prior she was in Nottingham for freshers week and that Lewis was all over a few different girls and showed me a photo of him snogging some blonde. I did think that could be someone that looks like him but after looking at his Instagram it confirmed he was out that night (22nd of sept) and he was wearing the pink shirt the guy in the photo was wearing. Basically, there was physical proof of him cheating. I asked if anyone had told cinzia and she said they had told her but she doesn’t believe anyone and just blocks them. So I said okay well send me the photo and I’ll send it to her (genuinely not to be malicious, but because I hate the thought of people cheating and getting away with it, he was making Cinz look like a right mug). I sent her the photo with a message saying I’m really sorry that this will upset you but we just feel like you should know. She read the dm but didn’t reply, then about 20 minutes later Lewis messaged me saying “show me the photo”. I thought that was weird that he messaged me cos why couldn’t cinzia just show him, unless she’s just stormed out or something. The next morning Lidia posted a story of her and cinzia eating breakfast in their mums garden. So I pretty much knew what had happened. She obviously confronted him, fled to her mums, and then they broke up soon after. Ngl I still feel guilty to this day. I think there were definitely more reasons for their break up but a month later S+C posted the “life update” video and confirmed they were single. So yeah 🤷🏼‍♀️ Sad really

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 89

Milalemjave1

Fuck i feel terrible for Cinzia but i really have to respect how she acted towards him in front of the camera and didn’t bad mouth him even though he put her through so much shit, especially compared to sophia who insulted christian at every chance she could knowing he doesn’t have a platform like her to defend himself, even though their split was ‘mutual’.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Flaredjeans11

You won S and C,
Enjoy the Christmas with your family I hope it makes you happy. Dear lord what a sad little life. You’ve ruined my Christmas entirely just to take pictures in Chelsea and I hope you spend the ad sense on some lessons in grace and decorum. Because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck with no tyres on...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

briannaroseee

ive been listening to the girls bathroom podcast and some of their advice...……. for example - girl broke up with her ex, started talking to new guy a little under a year later, said guy is lovely to her and is super serious about their relationship, he'd been out of a relationship for 2 years now and is looking forward to his future with the girl, she really really likes him, they've made things official and they've been together for a while now, her dilemma is whether she should've waited a bit longer after her breakup to make things official with the guy or was what she did okay. s and c's advice? to just cut things off with him because hes had 2 years to be single and live life, whereas shes only had 1 and she needs to be wild and free.
...what?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 63

CovergirlD

VIP Member
Omgggg my girl came with RECIEPTS

So if this was july does it mean they stayed together after? Or when did they break up I can’t remember

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Yasmin1997

2F4B0660-168F-41A7-A253-8B9BBE0F1D3B.jpeg
Omg this comment, can you guys see this??? It was 12 hours ago but hasn’t had any likes/replies which I find a little bit hard to believe? They hit the nail on the head though!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 60

welly04

Anyone else sat on Madison Sarah's thread thinking Sophia, Cinzia and Lidia must be shitting themselves in case they get caught with proper hard evidence that they were together on NYE :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 59

luckyblue

VIP Member
F6EC2CC6-CD62-4BA6-B629-811937FADF80.jpeg

Sorry Sophia, how exactly are you affected? It’s not like you even listen to the rules????

Reactions: 57

Stella78

Was just in Tesco with my brother and two girls walked past in “his loss” jumpers. I don’t think he’s ever pointed out a strangers outfit to me in his life and he just went “how embarrassing is that”😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Yasmin1997

OMFG why is Cinzia insisting on posting the same shitty stories of the couch and a matcha EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Hahahaha what on earth

Reactions: 55