Sophia & Cinzia #9 deleting comments to avoid a scandal, spending £100 on a bum candle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching lidias vlog shows how far gone cinzia is with the designer stuff. She was sooo enthusiastic when lidia gave her her presents she didn't even look at them twice. If my sister spent that amount of money on me I would be crying and begging her to take it back. Instead lidia had to keep asking cinzia if she liked them!

Reactions: 20
Watching lidias vlog shows how far gone cinzia is with the designer stuff. She was sooo enthusiastic when lidia gave her her presents she didn't even look at them twice. If my sister spent that amount of money on me I would be crying and begging her to take it back. Instead lidia had to keep asking cinzia if she liked them!
She barely said thanks 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I love the jacquemus tiny bags to be honest. Completely impractical I suppose but I just think they’re so cute, I would probably buy one too if I had the money. I still think they’re going way overboard with the designer stuff and not being very appreciative, just saying I do like the bags.

Reactions: 24
I love the jacquemus tiny bags to be honest. Completely impractical I suppose but I just think they’re so cute, I would probably buy one too if I had the money. I still think they’re going way overboard with the designer stuff and not being very appreciative, just saying I do like the bags.
I think they’re dead cute but I would neverrrrr pay full price for one! Also RIP to the baby prada, I hope it’s doing okay x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
just about managed to sit though lidia’s painful Christmas vlog and I do NOT know how their parents cope with their tit. her mums face when she couldn’t even boil the potatoes correctly 🤣😭 although saying that what sane parents allow their daughters, especially one at university, to spend such a vulgar amount of money on useless designer bags every week. cinzia looked so unimpressed with those tights! and did anyone hear what marianna said to cinzia @1:10 when she was opening lidias gift - cinzia told her to chill out? I hope it was a dig at how little they bothered to do for her this Christmas

honey had the right idea @11:00 minutes in, don’t blame the poor dog 🤣🐶💨 I don’t know what it is but I just cannot stand this girl, whether it’s the leeching off her sisters success, or the constant out of touch air headed distastefulness she parades so proudly

Reactions: 25
She was talking about Craig David as if she actually had a chance i was cringing, She’s so bland and quite stuck up, bet she wouldn’t even pull a cracker, what makes her think she could pull him 😭😭😭
She’s one of those girls that thinks everyone is in love with her when really they just want a one night stand haha

Reactions: 14
am I the only one who thinks all these oh polly dresses look so tacky 💀
The real question is why is Oh Polly selling party dresses when 90% of their consumers is in tier 4, clubs and bars are shut and most people will be in PJs at home on NYE? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The real question is why is Oh Polly selling party dresses when 90% of their consumers is in tier 4, clubs and bars are shut and most people will be in PJs at home on NYE? 😂
I have to wonder how their sales have been this year because that's literally all they sell (other than gymwear and a few lounge bits) and no one's been going out all year ha but also I can't bring myself to care as they're fairly problematic (slightly off topic) but they had a big controversy last year I think over the lack of diversity on their instagram page and models because they created a separate Instagram account just for plus sized influencers/woc and didn't post them on their main account lol

Reactions: 22
I have to wonder how their sales have been this year because that's literally all they sell (other than gymwear and a few lounge bits) and no one's been going out all year ha but also I can't bring myself to care as they're fairly problematic (slightly off topic) but they had a big controversy last year I think over the lack of diversity on their instagram page and models because they created a separate Instagram account just for plus sized influencers/woc and didn't post them on their main account lol
I remember that, I still can’t believe they thought it was a great idea! What’s worst is that it doesn’t look like they’ve changed at all. They use the same skinny blonde model for everything.

Reactions: 16
just about managed to sit though lidia’s painful Christmas vlog and I do NOT know how their parents cope with their tit. her mums face when she couldn’t even boil the potatoes correctly 🤣😭 although saying that what sane parents allow their daughters, especially one at university, to spend such a vulgar amount of money on useless designer bags every week. cinzia looked so unimpressed with those tights! and did anyone hear what marianna said to cinzia @1:10 when she was opening lidias gift - cinzia told her to chill out? I hope it was a dig at how little they bothered to do for her this Christmas

honey had the right idea @11:00 minutes in, don’t blame the poor dog 🤣🐶💨 I don’t know what it is but I just cannot stand this girl, whether it’s the leeching off her sisters success, or the constant out of touch air headed distastefulness she parades so proudly
So I tried really hard to listen and it sounds like she said ‘all this for Cinzia’, I really hope they went to the same efforts for Marianna, it just shows that they only do it for the cameras

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I remember that, I still can’t believe they thought it was a great idea! What’s worst is that it doesn’t look like they’ve changed at all. They use the same skinny blonde model for everything.
yes the lack of diversity is shocking not only the fact the models are pretty much all overly tanned white girls but the lack of body diversity too their models all have the exact same body type super skinny with fake boobs (which I'd love to look like but sadly not like i'm sure most of their target audience who are girls in their young 20s also don't look like lol) like i'm surprised they get away with it without being called out more often

Reactions: 10
So I tried really hard to listen and it sounds like she said ‘all this for Cinzia’, I really hope they went to the same efforts for Marianna, it just shows that they only do it for the cameras
omg no way I had my volume up to max and couldn’t make it out!!! That’s so sad man wth, hopefully with her being the youngest sibling her parents still go all out for her for Christmas 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 12
It’s sad cus I felt like Cinzia used to really care about Mari and want her to feel special whereas now all she cares about is designer and is blindsided fo the fact what actually matters? If that makes sense haha

Does anyone know what app Cinzia has used on the pics in her story that have that film effect?

PS wishing you all a happy and healthy new year 🤍 this thread has really cheered me up in some quite dark times this year, I’m almost grateful that S&C are so annoying because I feel like I’ve found my people 🤣 take care all xx

• Heart
Did anyone hear about the Mars the level controversy with them? Apparently in the early days (arianna ajtar made a whole video on YouTube about it but never actually said it was oh polly but loads of comments guessed it) mars the label needed a big enough supplier and oh polly offered their one but would purposefully delay things being made and also copy designs in the process.

Reactions: 6
I find it really sad how so many people just forgot about that. It was bad enough that they weren’t very diverse from the start but then to make a separate account and basically segregate diverse models from their main was really disgusting.

On another note, happy new year everyone! Posting here has been very therapeutic this year 😅

Reactions: 2
Did anyone hear about the Mars the level controversy with them? Apparently in the early days (arianna ajtar made a whole video on YouTube about it but never actually said it was oh polly but loads of comments guessed it) mars the label needed a big enough supplier and oh polly offered their one but would purposefully delay things being made and also copy designs in the process.
Arianna ajtars a bleeping horrific person and I hope mars the label goes down.

Reactions: 15
I find it really sad how so many people just forgot about that. It was bad enough that they weren’t very diverse from the start but then to make a separate account and basically segregate diverse models from their main was really disgusting.

On another note, happy new year everyone! Posting here has been very therapeutic this year 😅
also Sofia Jamora used to model for oh Polly she also models for PLT and a few others and she came out on her stories a few months or a year or so back saying theyhadn’t paid her in so long and were just awful to work for basically

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Damn what did she do?
She's been racist before and there was MAJOR drama on twitter couple of years back where she tried to leak the nudes of a girl from when she was like 14 bc the girl was complaining about MTL service.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.