Sophia & Cinzia #7 sophias attitude is not a vibe, let’s unsubscribe xox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got excited to see her posting about this then I saw it was an add???? You can’t even post about BCAM without being paid for it??
the fact she actually is posting it as an ad is beyond me. your target audience is literally young girls from age 17-25 you should remind them constantly without it even being an AD, she’s literally getting paid for that wtf

Reactions: 8
Hasn’t Cin been spiked before? Way back when they were somewhere ( can’t remember where but it wasn’t notts) and they were out one night then had to get up early for the train home the next day. That morning when going for the train Cin was SO hungover and very emotional and she just seemed so all over the place, really high and giggly then crying the next minute, but she didn’t know why. I remember people saying that that can be what happens when you’ve had certain drugs and that she was possibly spiked (I’m not very familiar with drug reactions lol so have no idea). But I remember at the time they thought her reaction was a bit much considering she hadn’t drank too much or more than Sophia who was fine.
It was london I think, she was a complete mess! Felt so bad for her whether she was spiked or just really hungover

Why are they hiring free lance fashion designers I thought that’s what they wanted to do?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I bet they’re gonna slap some of cinzia’s drawings on an oversized gildan tee from amazon and sell them for £40

Reactions: 10
Ugh they're so lazy and I swear growing up they both wanted to go down the fashion career route? They both should know a thing about sketching designs etc, its really not difficult if you're passionate about it. I call it now its going to be something wayyyyy off to their current "style" 😂

Reactions: 4
miss when they both just wore normal clothes and would haul them.. I Wouldn’t wear half the stuff they wear now and doubt anyone is buying the clothes the show since were basically going back into lockdown...

Reactions: 9
miss when they both just wore normal clothes and would haul them.. I Wouldn’t wear half the stuff they wear now and doubt anyone is buying the clothes the show since were basically going back into lockdown...
I miss their good old topshop/bershka/Zara hauls 😫 I always find myself going through their old videos and watching

Wow that was a scary experience for Cinzia! As someone who has been spiked before everything she is describing is the effect of being spiked.

When you have been spiked you don't act weird, act drunk, daft, silly, angry or anything you just literally pass out. You may spend time being sick then pass out and then when you wake up you may throw up some more.

10 years ago I went on a night out and only had 1 drink, I went out to the smoking area with my drink placed it down beside me, finished my cigarette, drank the drink and then don't remember one single thing until waking up the next day. Luckily my friends were with me and never left so thank god nothing awful happened. This happened at 10pm, they took me home, carried me to bed for 11pm and I didnt wake up till 8am and when I did I was head to toe covered in sick and spend the rest of the day vomiting. I'm so glad I didn't choke on my vomit in the night.

Lesson for everyone, never lose sight of your drink, not even for a couple of seconds!
I agree with what you’re saying but this is completely wrong information. from also being spiked and being in healthcare you definitely don’t just pass out - they usually exaggerate the affects of alcohol to a massive extent so you can seem very very drunk and silly and angry and highly strung/emotional and ofc all the rest you said about being sick. Please don’t spread the wrong information about being spiked as it can make other people that feel they’ve been spiked feel doubt about that experience, not saying you mean it maliciously but just think it’s an important point to make!!

I agree with what you’re saying but this is completely wrong information. from also being spiked and being in healthcare you definitely don’t just pass out - they usually exaggerate the affects of alcohol to a massive extent so you can seem very very drunk and silly and angry and highly strung/emotional and ofc all the rest you said about being sick. Please don’t spread the wrong information about being spiked as it can make other people that feel they’ve been spiked feel doubt about that experience, not saying you mean it maliciously but just think it’s an important point to make!!
Completely agree, I feel a lot of the time people get drunk n black out but say they were spiked because they don’t want to admit they just drank too much or did something silly.

Reactions: 3
They’re doing an advert a day on their Instagram now!! Deffo feel like soon they’re gonna quit YouTube and just make all their money from podcast ads and Instagram

Reactions: 7
I don’t think the freelance designer is for Nicki studios because they’ve mentioned they’re starting their own brand and are expecting dates next year didn’t they? So now would be a good time to actually do some work and start planning what they actually want to sell.

If it is the latter and they’re using a freelance designer for Nicki studios I think that’s highly immoral because they’d probably take this persons designs and sell them, or underpay the designer while they earn chunks of sales from NS. However I don’t see that happening because NS will have their own design team S&C would collaborate with

Reactions: 6
The market is over saturated with influencer ‘clothing brands’, I have absolutely low expectations for the girls one too. I can’t see them doing something innovative, exciting or even ‘s0LiD’. I’m just picturing something generic and overpriced. Which will no doubt sell out bc their minions lap all that tit up

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.